T&M! BBC and SBC Preliminary Poll Beta

T&M! BBC and SBC Preliminary Poll Beta  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BBC and SBC Preliminary Poll Beta Titans and Monsters: Attack on BZ Koro! Contest BBC/SBC Preliminary Voting begins August 14th and ends August 17th at 11:59 pm EDT. -> The top four entries from BBC/SBC Prelims will enter the Semifinals together. BBC/SBC Semifinal Voting begins August 20th and ends August 21st at 11:59 pm EDT. -> The winning entry from the BBC/SBC Semifinals will enter the Finals. Final Voting begins August 22nd and ends August 23rd at 11:59 pm EDT. Results will be posted on August 25th in a new topic in General Discussion. ===============================1. img_0645.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Fusion Mach 5 2. 1375083943m_HALF.jpg >>> V12 Foot-soldier Mech 3. dsc_1690_-_copy.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Graydahk -Titan AND Monster 4. img_00762.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Kirzakani 5. 9433934072_61112a1916_t.jpg >>> Vermillion Tempest 6. monster-contest.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Frog-Baboon-Wolf Monster That Wants to Eat You 7. 20130809_191618.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> White Fury 8. primal_000.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Titan Project WeaponsMaster: Arsenal Primal 9. nutrakh_main_pic.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Nutrakh

Edited by Hahli Husky

6 is almost deserving of my vote just for the name ;)

Kinda surprised people haven't been blind voting for the dragon just because it's big and a dragon! I don't like the complete lack of color scheming/blocking on the dragon despite its good shaping, so I had to vote for Ballom!

Edited by Steve the Squid

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png

I couldn't help but notice my entry isn't here :P

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Because Mutagen Toa Kayn is in the other poll. :/

Anywho, I voted for myself here because I'm slightly biased and it's one of those things that looks better in person. That's why I put it on display at BFVA!

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Because Mutagen Toa Kayn is in the other poll. :/

Anywho, I voted for myself here because I'm slightly biased and it's one of those things that looks better in person. That's why I put it on display at BFVA!

Derp :S

Sorry, I should have been more observant :)

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Hmm. think i'm gonna have to vote for vermillion tempest- number 5... JAEGERS FTW!

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Entry 5 gets my vote for being a beautiful Jaeger, though 7 and 9 are actually my honourable mentions because they remind me of StarCraft and I'm addicted to that game right now.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

I was genuinely impressed with the titan that is Vermillion Tempest that is received my vote, but also really wish we could vote more than once so that I could support Kirzakani and White Fury as well. Titans vs. monsters are what this is all about after all, and that would be one great fight there. ;)~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."