• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

The Dread Skull Tower

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Online Nathan Evo

Nathan Evo
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,369 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 11:18 AM

Posted Image Forged from solid rock centuries ago, the dread Skull Tower sits upon the perilous cliffs by the northern seas, overlooking the rough and choppy waves crashing on the rocks. Haunted by memories of what happened in its dastardly dungeons, the tower has a reputation of being a place of evil. But who would occupy such a forbidden place? Posted Image Why, it's the Piraka, who have taken over the tower and are currently outlining their plan to kidnap the All-American Rejects and replace all the music in the world with the Piraka Rap and Insane Bionicle Brain. This is a little something I doodled up in my spare time. I had a lot of light gray pieces and originally just wanted to make the top portion, but then I found out I had just enough dark gray pieces to make the dungeon. So, anyway... FrontRightLeftBackDungeon

Edited by Gerlicky, Aug 15 2013 - 11:21 AM.

"I'm on Toxic Reapa's home planet, and I've found a cocoon full of what I assume are younger versions of Toxic Reapa's deadly species.
My instincts say I should trash it!"

#2 Offline Sinclair

Sinclair
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 85 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 02:00 PM

This is pretty awesome, really. I like that you added a dungeon. 

hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony

#3 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 09:23 PM

Ahh, the AAR kidnappings.

Still have no idea why that even happened.

That's a pretty cool build. I like how you used a little story to describe it.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users