• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

MOC: The Ghidrax

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 209 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 12:42 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]This my 2/3 self MOC.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Ghidrax is a monstrous titan, and is constantly[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]asked to be a member of the order of[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Mata nui. His left hand can unleash a stream[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]of blue chain lightning, and his eyes,[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]when faded, causes light-based beings to[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]weaken. He is a being of light, and[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]refuses to joing the order of mata nui.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Pic 1:http://www.brickshel...ax/100_3113.jpg[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Pic 2:http://www.brickshel...ax/100_3114.jpg[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Pic 3:http://www.brickshel...ax/100_3115.jpg[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]And yes, I used the internal frame[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]of maxilos.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Ghidora131[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Makuta of Japanese monsters that destroy everything[/font]

"The gates have opened, and I am the key. Now, the two greatest threats to

the universe have awoken. I will be hated for my deeds, but I will go down in history

as the one who started it all over again. I awaken Mata Nui!"

-Makuta Maldrakk, wielding the mask of life, Bionicle Kingdom come.

#2 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,240 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 01:29 PM

Uhh, dude, you double posted this on accident. :P

Anyways, this has to be your coolest MOC yet. But I would recommend switching the gears out for regular armor.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#3 Offline mk7.13

mk7.13
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,231 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 08:25 PM

The best part about pre-existing structures is that a clever MOCer can adapt them to their own needs. Honestly, though, I wouldn't have noticed what set the structure came from if you hadn't pointed it out, but I do appreciate how it was used. It's a very solid, reliable structure you can add various bits and pieces to to make your own. But the next step I encourage you to take is taking that existing structure and doing something different with it, improving it, reworking it, etc. For this particular MOC, I would highly suggest flipping the shoulder supports horizontally to give the back more of a flow. They kind of jut out from the sides and call attention to themselves, rather than seamlessly (and subtly) supporting the shoulders.

Other things I noticed included the holes in the thighs and arms, but I do understand how difficult it can be to fill those without resorting to clutter. Overall, though, I'd say this is a pretty solid effort, and I do like it.

#4 Offline ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 209 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 16 2013 - 05:24 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Thanks for your advice, [/font][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]mk6. 12[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]![/font][/font][/font]

"The gates have opened, and I am the key. Now, the two greatest threats to

the universe have awoken. I will be hated for my deeds, but I will go down in history

as the one who started it all over again. I awaken Mata Nui!"

-Makuta Maldrakk, wielding the mask of life, Bionicle Kingdom come.

#5 Offline MrPerson

MrPerson
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 17 2013 - 06:11 PM

Epic! It has great detail and I love the head. It looks EPIC. Is that a bionicle or HF head of some kind? I've never seen it

Mr. Person CptnJckBANANA.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users