• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

MOC: The Ghidrax

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 6,149 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 12:42 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]This my 2/3 self MOC.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Ghidrax is a monstrous titan, and is constantly[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]asked to be a member of the order of[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Mata nui. His left hand can unleash a stream[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]of blue chain lightning, and his eyes,[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]when faded, causes light-based beings to[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]weaken. He is a being of light, and[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]refuses to joing the order of mata nui.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Pic 1:http://www.brickshel...ax/100_3113.jpg[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Pic 2:http://www.brickshel...ax/100_3114.jpg[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Pic 3:http://www.brickshel...ax/100_3115.jpg[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]And yes, I used the internal frame[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]of maxilos.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Ghidora131[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Makuta of Japanese monsters that destroy everything[/font]

Hey! Have an Xbox One? Don't have LEGO Dimensions?

You can remedy that by clicking here and getting a copy for cheap!

#2 Offline Phantom Terror

Phantom Terror
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Master of FIYAH

• 18-February 13
  • 1,345 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 01:29 PM

Uhh, dude, you double posted this on accident. :P

Anyways, this has to be your coolest MOC yet. But I would recommend switching the gears out for regular armor.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click HERE!

#3 Offline mk7.13

mk7.13
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 30-July 03
  • 1,232 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2013 - 08:25 PM

The best part about pre-existing structures is that a clever MOCer can adapt them to their own needs. Honestly, though, I wouldn't have noticed what set the structure came from if you hadn't pointed it out, but I do appreciate how it was used. It's a very solid, reliable structure you can add various bits and pieces to to make your own. But the next step I encourage you to take is taking that existing structure and doing something different with it, improving it, reworking it, etc. For this particular MOC, I would highly suggest flipping the shoulder supports horizontally to give the back more of a flow. They kind of jut out from the sides and call attention to themselves, rather than seamlessly (and subtly) supporting the shoulders.

Other things I noticed included the holes in the thighs and arms, but I do understand how difficult it can be to fill those without resorting to clutter. Overall, though, I'd say this is a pretty solid effort, and I do like it.

#4 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 6,149 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 16 2013 - 05:24 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Thanks for your advice, [/font][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]mk6. 12[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]![/font][/font][/font]

#5 Offline Peter Johnson

Peter Johnson
  • Members
  • Toa

• 27-July 13
  • 123 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 17 2013 - 06:11 PM

Epic! It has great detail and I love the head. It looks EPIC. Is that a bionicle or HF head of some kind? I've never seen it

:afro: :afro: :afro: 

#6 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 6,149 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2014 - 11:17 PM

What is wrong with my font type!?

Anyway, I really like the MOC. Storyline for the actual character has gotten much different, and so has my building skills :P Expect to see more MOCs from me in the future!

#7 Offline A E S T H E T I C

A E S T H E T I C
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 14-October 14
  • 2,535 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2014 - 11:28 PM

Hey, I was gonna use that head!  :P

vaporwave2.gif

#8 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,903 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 17 2014 - 07:56 AM

Do not post in topics over sixty days old.
Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users