Macrofigure Enderman

The Mugbearer

promo.png Endermen are strange black creatures, they are taller than human in half, have beasty legs and unproportionally long clawed arms. They are walking over the Minecraft world and moving blocks by their own shady purposes.At a meeting with such a creature there is only one term: DO NOT LOOK INTO THEIR EYES! More precisely, do not aim them with your crosshair/cursor/whatever you name it. Because then it will deop it's carry and blink to your position in order to kill, kill, kill! That's why it much easier to shoot down the Endermen from far distances with your bow. Actually, Notch has nerfed Endermen much since 1.8 patch pre-release and has changed their eye color. From the beginning they has aweesome green eyesand I still like em very much. ^_^ lddscreenshot368_r.png lddscreenshot370_r.png lddscreenshot371_r.png lddscreenshot366_r.pngEnderman: "Way to go, comrades!" lddscreenshot367_r.pngEnderman: "Come with me, I'll show you wonders of this world!" Someone definetely has bad day...bad_day_bad_day_bad_day_r.pngSteve: "Bad day, bad day, bad day!" Enderman is showed from unexpected side.i_grant_this_golden_block_to_you_friend_r.pngEnderman: "I grant you this golden block, friend!" Get the LXF-file! Other Macrofigures

Endermen, Minecraft © Notch, Mojang

Model, Macrofigures (С) Artem K. aka -N13OS-

Some desing ideas like Enderpearl in chest © Little Victory

woah, epical mincraft stuffz. i hate endermans, they are so annoying, and the minecraft default skinned guy is cool

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)