Bionicle Mafia VII: Frozen Wastelands

Portalfig

Bionicle Mafia VII: Frozen Wastelands

Valendale had been waiting patiently for his turn. Long ago,his Tower Valendale, a base for mafia operations, had been destroyed. Since then, he had been posing as a villager. Secretly, he had been building a Castle Valendale in this place. It was much colder here. Too cold for any toa of fire. A toa of ice yes, perhaps even a toa of stone. Valendale turned around. He saw all the Chattering Corpse heaps there. He raised his staff, freezing them all into one giant Chattering Corpse Glacier. From this he pulled five of the best to serve him. There was a village to the South. This was where they would enact his revenge. He began summoning spirits to inhabit it.

Rules

-If there is a group PM, include me in it. I want to see the plots you brainstorm in this. Also, for the Mafia, this is how I will know who you choose to kill.
-I will PM you your role. If you don't get a PM, you are a villager. Do not say 'I didn't get a PM.' or the like.
-You may change your vote once every round. No more, no less. When you do, please state what you are changing it from.
-NO SCREENSHOTS in the main topic. None. Including them in PMs is fine. This means screenshots of any nature, not just ones relating to the game.
-Yep, these were just copied from the last game.
-Also, no single role may target the same target twice in a row.
Roles
Mafia:
Undead Mafians x4- Matoran I have raised from the dead to serve me
Cryo- An undead Toa of Ice. He counts as a normal mafian and may also freeze one target per night, preventing them from carrying out their role.
Valendale- That's right, I'm playing too. I cannot be lynched until all other mafians are dead. I cannot vote. I have no say in killings. Every 4th night, I will revive one dead player as mafia. You will not know who.
Village:
Turaga- Vote counts for three.
Medic- May prevent one player each night from being killed.
Blacksmith- Makes 2 sets of armor. One for himself, one for someone else. These prevent being killed at night. If lynched while wearing armor, you may chose someone to inherit it.
??? ?????- ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?????
Villagers x15- People with no special powers.
Neutral:
Rugged- A Toa of Stone was formerly a hero, but was exiled from the village after a failure. Each night he may check the role of one player. If they are mafia, he has the option of killing them instantly and becoming a villager.
Players
1. Veigar y
2. Blade #XII. Roxas
3. CeeCee
4. The Remorseful Automaton
5. Der Xaeger
6. Nara
7. SmoothJazz 8. ToaKapura1234
9. Chro
10. Canis Lupus
11. Lloyd: the White Wolf
12. Protalgif
13. Wasp
14. Zakaro
15. Dual Matrix
16. MT Zhevor
17. Toa Onorax
18. The Icy Wonder: Voxumo
19. SongBird
20. Flaredrick: the Sniper
21. Shadowhawk
22. Pulse
23. SonicBOOMXS
24. Lieutenant Obvious
25. Dragonstar7
26. JLv2
27. ShadowVezon1
30. Dovahkiin
Also, I mixed up the people who posted before me a little.
Edited by Valendale

Spot 27, please. And 5 of the best Mafians? That rules me out. Also, the incident in Mahri Nui means I need to put another of my 5 plans into effect.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Also, like Protalgif said, I love the callback. I remember reading that. I'm sure someone Valendale? got turned into mayonnaise at the end.

EDIT: Also to Valendale, who posted right before I did, there had better at least be a clue to their identities.

EDIT 2: About the mayonnaise thing, I know for sure SOMEONE got turned into it. There was also a deadly chalk circle which killed someone, but they were brought back to life by the Ignika.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Also, like Protalgif said, I love the callback. I remember reading that. I'm sure someone Valendale? got turned into mayonnaise at the end.

EDIT: Also to Valendale, who posted right before I did, there had better at least be a clue to their identities.

EDIT 2: About the mayonnaise thing, I know for sure SOMEONE got turned into it. There was also a deadly chalk circle which killed someone, but they were brought back to life by the Ignika.

Yes there will be. And I think it was Negative/Pulsate.

so we're all undead? cool

Nah, just mafia.

Yes there will be. And I think it was Negative/Pulsate.

Yeah, now you mention it, I'm sure it was. I remember he was asking at the beginning of III whether he was still the jar of Mayonnaise.

And also, I just saw the new rule. The Medic is now even weaker than it was before.

EDIT: On the subject of weak Medics, I have no idea why I thought of this, but if you wanted to make the worst Medic there could ever be, the best way I could think of doing it would be to make him explode and simultaneously kill every Pro-Town role in the game the second he did everyanything in the game.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I've hosted mafia games in real life, and I usually run into problems with a selfish medic unless that rule is in.

Then I understand why it's in place. Also, just realized I put the wrong word when I was saying about the worst Medic. I'd better change it, or else the Medic who explodes when he does 'everything' isn't really gonna be exploding much.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

That said, if the detective is found, and the Medic wants to keep protecting him, he'd have to leave a gap every other round; if the Mafia figure that identity out in the gap, then, well, yeah. Or even when the medic's protecting him, they could just try again the next round. =P

I call spot number 10!

Protalgif, in the future, when making the first post, you might want to include a 'Wait for ----', so people don't join before the person posts.

PS-

Even if someone posts before the GM does, don't do the same. PM that person, and ask them to report the post so it can be deleted.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Canis: Geez; I wonder who said that first. Besides, I think it's kinda obvious that even if people try to call a number, if only just so others(Looking at you veigar) don't try to ninja your number, things will happen that make that not possible anyway. It's etiquette, and the host can and will mess things up for the people who join ahead of time, as shown here. =P (Besides, for this type of game, i would think people would prefer to not get PMs before it starts. =P)

i claim any spot that is open. Prefferably 18

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I didn't add that to this post because I thought it was pretty obvious, and nobody had done it in so long. *Shrug* I guess I should have. Also: I don't remember writing anyone into becoming mayonnaise. I must've missed that. =P

Canis: Geez; I wonder who said that first. Besides, I think it's kinda obvious that even if people try to call a number, if only just so others(Looking at you veigar) don't try to ninja your number, things will happen that make that not possible anyway. It's etiquette, and the host can and will mess things up for the people who join ahead of time, as shown here. =P (Besides, for this type of game, i would think people would prefer to not get PMs before it starts. =P)

Sorry about that. I didn't notice your first post :P.

pWPTu7m.jpg

This game is going to be bad.

Why?

It has the single most unfair role in the entire history of Bionicle Mafia.

If Valendale is really a member of the Mafia, he has a list of every member of the Village, every role. He can just say, 'Canis is the Turaga, we should kill him.', or something like that.

Unless I am reading this wrong, of course, but hosts can never be part of the game.

Now, you could just revive dead Matoran after Night Four as a game role, but for you to actually be a part of the Mafia? That is just, without a doubt, unfair.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

This game is going to be bad.

Why?

It has the single most unfair role in the entire history of Bionicle Mafia.,

If Valendale is really a member of the Mafia, he has a list of every member of the Village, every role. He can just say, 'Canis is the Turaga, we should kill him.', or something like that.

Unless I am reading this wrong, of course, but hosts can never be part of the game.

Now, you could just revive dead Matoran after Night Four as a game role, but for you to actually be a part of the Mafia? That is just, without a doubt, unfair.

I actually kind if agree unless there is something Im misunderstanding...

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

​You guys misunderstood. I'm technically a part of the mafia, but I have no say in the killings. Also, I would never tell them someone's role because that would be unfun.

Ah okay, that clears things up. You you just choose the players your revive?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!