Dark709's Comics - The Hereafter

SarracenianKaijin

• 3 weeks later...

Snoore

I'm closing this topic.

... Why?
Its the topic has been to long... I'm waiting waisting time to find out what happened.

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

And just like that, I suddenly feel old.

SarracenianKaijin, my dear friend, you have created the ultimate nostalgia machine. I look forward to hopefully seeing more of it. :)  

It's a very fitting tribute to the legacy of Dark709 and the universe he created that was shared among the BZP comic authors, myself included. How many years later and we are still somewhat remembered... It's remarkable. I was not expecting to be in this series at all, even thought of. Guess I was wrong!

That said, the quality of your comics are phenomenal. Seeing someone use good ol' fashioned Razor sprites in combination with some extremely well drawn backgrounds yields for a really enjoyable experience. They're making me a bit sentimental... I might have to go dig around some old files myself!  :P 

All the best,

PePena

redkakama2.png

Edited by -PePena-
  • Upvote 2

pepnabannernew.png

• 1 month later...

I have to agree with my old friend -Pepena-! This is a fitting tribute and I thank you for continuing the storyline I spent so many years creating. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 13
dark709banner.png
Dark709: Infected, But Good. Do you like comedy? Then check out my comics.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to agree with my old friend -Pepena-! This is a fitting tribute and I thank you for continuing the storyline I spent so many years creating. Keep up the good work.

Oh my god Dark. You left my jaw hanging wide open, nice to see you again.

These comics are really neat, can't wait to see what happens next.

• Upvote 1

Bionicle for 2015.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was it not your goal to continue and finish off Dark709's series? If you were to leave us hanging forever, would you have really accomplished your goals? I'm still relatively new to everything here, so I never read Dark709's previous works, but the story presented in your creation seems interesting enough.

I'd say go for it. I wanna see where you can take this. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I'd say keep it going. You've got a good idea for it and I'd like to see where you go with it, just make sure you're doing it for the right reasons and not just because you feel obligated to do so, it'll wear on you if you don't really want to do it.

I would like to revoke my guest star request if you do start it up again however, certain things going on in my life have led me to the conclusion doing so would be in my best interest.

:voyanui: