Lego Image Hosting Site

Peter Johnson

As far as no-frills LEGO image hosting is concerned, Brickshelf is the only site of that type that I know. MOCpages is the main alternative LEGO image hosting site I know of, but it has never particularly appealed to me since it can be a bit of a chore to navigate.My favorite image hosting site for my MOCs is Flickr. It's not LEGO-specific, but at the same time it's easy to find LEGO images there and there's a strong LEGO community there that can provide MOC feedback and inspiration. Flickr also offers some perks I haven't seen with other image-hosting sites: for instance, it can automatically scale your images to a wide variety of sizes. (Here's one of my MOC photos as an example). This is ideal if you want to post your photos to multiple sites that have different image size regulations, or if you don't want to go through the trouble of creating or locating preview-sized images as well as full-resolution ones.

Flickr! It's the best you can have for the moccing community, super fast, nice layout, and the comment/note system is as good as it gets. If you're big on moccing, I suggest being active there, it's great for feedback and improving :)

Plus what aanchir said; image resize is a blessing in disguise; I don't have to use it too much, but it's a life-saver when I do need it. It's a great tool for posting on bzp!

Edited by Steve the Squid

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png