BZPC Doodle Comix: The Bionicles Try To Run a Chatroom

MT Zehvor

Once upon a time in the mystic lands of the Earth...

...a group of Bionicle sets came to life one day, and led by the great Tahu, they escaped from their canisters. They fled across the country, eventually settling in a house that they claimed for their own. They lived there for a long, long time, almost ten years, until they were attacked, by another evil Toa and his minions.

Now normally, when Bionicles die, they just go to the Core, and then are sent back to the Earth after doing some push ups or something. But this evil Toa was evil enough to destroy Evil Tahu, the leader of the Core. So when he attacked...none of the Bionicles could respawn.

The war was long and drawn out...and in the end, many Bionicles died. But Tahu's forces prevailed, despite great losses. While Tahu and the survivors fled to another house, the deceased Bionicles were teleported to the mystical land of doodle, where everything looks like professional quality.

To communicate in the land of doodle...they created a chatroom...

THIS IS...the story of that chatroom.

The Bionicles Try To Run a Chatroom: By MT

Comic 1

Comic 2: A New Challenger Approaches!

Comic 3

TBTTRAC: The Vezon Saga: By Dariux

Comic 1

QQQQ's Completely Unlreated Comics

Lewa Walked Around

Froty the Snoman

OTS Revival(Not rly doodle but w/e): By MoC

Comic 1

=====DOODLE COMIX TESTIMONIALS=====

"masterpiece." -Dr. Doom

"...perfectly encapsulate(s) the very essence of the BZPC." -Lunacy

"Very true to life." -QQQQ

"...pretty bad. -2/10." -Mesonak

"Is this guy for real?" -SG

"...really spoke with me on personal levels" -MoC

"Splendidly neatirinio, with a shocking twist" -Darney Calhoun

"Exactly the opposite of what I wanted. -3/13." -Mesonak

"Reminds us of who we really are." -Ghabulous Ghoti

"Practically had me in tears of laughter." -Kopekemaster

=====

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

That comic was... pretty bad. I mean, the graphics may be nice and all, but the plot leaves a little to be desired. I mean, "mystical land of doodle?" What kind of nonsense is this? Some elaboration would be nice.

I've always been a believer in the fact that comics benefit from a fully developed story. I sincerely hope you have more to offer in comic #2, because this one left me with a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

-2/10

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

That comic was... pretty bad. I mean, the graphics may be nice and all, but the plot leaves a little to be desired. I mean, "mystical land of doodle?" What kind of nonsense is this? Some elaboration would be nice.

I've always been a believer in the fact that comics benefit from a fully developed story. I sincerely hope you have more to offer in comic #2, because this one left me with a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

-2/10

-Mesonak

Yeah dude I'm sorry it's like my first time making comics and I'm just getting started. I'll try and make it better in comic 2.

Glad you like the drawing though! That took quite a while to get down.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

But Meso! Those graphics! They make up for any lack of plot development there could be!

Your -2/10 rating hurts me!

20/10 for BZPC Doodle Comix!!

There comes a time when people must step back from their sarcasm and actually examine the comics for what they are and what they present. Graphics can only get you so far.

-2/10

-Mesonak

Yeah dude I'm sorry it's like my first time making comics and I'm just getting started. I'll try and make it better in comic 2.

Glad you like the drawing though! That took quite a while to get down.

-MT

There are some funny jokes, but it was not nearly up to your quality of writing that I am used to from your comedies. I'll trust it'll improve, though. Maybe stop taking so much time on the graphics next time and focus on the plot. Graphics are not the most important thing in the world. ;)

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

It made me cry every time. 2/5 - IGN

This comic is obviously supposed to be sarcastic. I think But it could be sarcastic in a better way. I agree with Mesonak and think you should offer more in the next parts, maybe a picture comic for the characters that aren't in the land of doodle? I don't know :P But keep trying your hardest!

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

My virus protection software is trying to stop me from visiting the site where the comics are hosted Given the name of this series, maybe that's for the best

That's unnecessary and rude. If the title puts you off, why check it out in the first place? Please only post constructive criticism and what you did was far from it.

Huh, Interesting.

See my point about constructive criticism above.-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Wow. You've got much more impressive doodling skills than me. :P

The part at the end where everything was Doom was pretty good.

But yeah Doom's the best.

ss9idqpn7jotvp800fjw.png

Thanks to everyone who's read and reviewed so far!

Huh, Interesting.

I try my hardest to make it attention grabbing!

My virus protection software is trying to stop me from visiting the site where the comics are hosted

Given the name of this series, maybe that's for the best

Aw, we won't bite! Much.

I'll upload condensed links on Brickshelf when they get approved n' such.

But keep trying your hardest!

Thanks man! Your encouragement is the strength to keep going!

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

A touching look at the BZPC and its various... Uh. Positive elements.

Granted the first comic didn't have much to it but as it's the opening I can only wait, entrails in mouth, for the next thrilling installment.

QQQQ's graphic adventure was splendidly neatirinio, with a shocking twist. I wouldn't have expected Lewa to be Doom, too!

morekake.jpg

Well first, I'll talk about QQQQ's comic. THAT is how you do this properly. Twists and turns, many references to BZPC culture, and better artwork. QQQQ's comic outclasses yours in every way, because comic #2 is exactly the opposite of what I wanted.

The plot has remained stagnant with no development whatsoever except the addition of a GS that serves no purpose other than to make scathing one-liners and clutter the already cluttered cast of characters. I noticed a slight increase in the quality of your drawings, but not enough to justify the downward slope I can see this series taking unless the necessary changes are made.

-3/13

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Sorry man, I'm trying my hardest. :( :( :(

MT

I can respect that; making comics in this method (a doodle box on a chatroom) is likely a very difficult task. I guess I"m just so used to the quality standard of your other works that this one falls flat.

It also doesn't help matters when you keep featuring comics made by other people which outclass yours drastically. The latest comic, made by Dariux, is a prime example of this. Although the artwork isn't as good as yours, the plot is very nicely developed and fleshes out the character of Vezon a bit. It's also a nice way to reference the BZPC rules and showcase a little chat drama beyond a couple lines of text. I laughed quite a lot at Vezon's plight. :P

13/-3

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Wait, wait, wait, wait... This is intentionally stupid, right? If so, hilarious. 12/10. If not, this is very, very pathetic, and you should feel bad. -14/10.

Please make all criticism constructive. Insulting people is not cool.

I'm pretty darn sure it was supposed to be like this. The poorly drawn characters and constantly misspelled words add to the effect of the comic. At heart, all of us BIONICLE fans are just kids. We remember the countless hours spent on the line, and this kindergarten quality art really adds to the atmosphere. It reminds us of who we really are.

No hard feelings, MT. This is pretty funny.

Hmmmm...not sure if Doom or Doom...

Probably the Flash. :P

That was an awesome guest comic, my favorite part was when I showed up. That was really great.

The greatest moment in comic history.

I'm pretty darn sure it was supposed to be like this. The poorly drawn characters and constantly misspelled words add to the effect of the comic. At heart, all of us BIONICLE fans are just kids. We remember the countless hours spent on the line, and this kindergarten quality art really adds to the atmosphere. It reminds us of who we really are.

No hard feelings, MT. This is pretty funny.

No hard feelings taken! Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Haha I liked it.

#3 practically had me in tears of laughter.

"OMGS BAN VEZON 4 IMPERSOATION"

^

N

"My life is over."

:D

Ha ha, thanks man! Glad you liked it!

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 months later...