Captain Thallius

A weapons engineer who works for the OoMN. He has control over electricity and limited power over radiation. I hope you like him!

1375058423m_SPLASH.jpg

<Click the pic!>

An army engineer/weapons expert who operates for the OoMN.
A hard-working and valiant figure who leads a secret weapon research group working for the Order. He has the elemental power over electricity, and minor control over radiation.
He possesses a standard-issue multi-tool wrench blaster, which is equipped with a radiation counter as well as a welder, along with a pulse gun. His melee weapons are two long protosteel daggers coated with a white liquid alloy that enables them to act as better conductors of electricity. His primary weapon is an energy rifle built by himself, and he takes much pride in having built it by himself. The Big Boy, or so he calls it, fires a direct shot whose power is equivalent to 10 shots of the pulse gun he carries, and has a range of 0.8 kios.
I know I haven't posted anything in here for a while, but expect a few more things to come this week/couple of weeks. Summer's end is always an inspiring time -_-
Your views are always welcome.
PS: Since I like to give credit where it is due, torso design was inspired by THE FIRST SHADOW's Geiad, I remembered this when he linked in the post below. Sorry for forgetting and thank you for the inspiration :D
:tohu:
Edited by Mohamed Marei

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Looks pretty good! Feet are a little too small, I think, but that's a minor complaint. I also really like the shoulders, though the wrists seem a little strange. Too bad that piece doesn't come in white. :(

Also, I notice you used the torso design from my MOC Geiad I posted a while back. Looks like you modified the waist a lot, though. How does it hold up? My first attempt was a bit wobbly, but I perfected it later on in a MOC I haven't posted yet (Interestingly enough, he has a similar color scheme to this guy :P ) I like the way you armored it around the neck, though. Looks good!

EDIT: You're quite welcome. :)

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I completely remember where I had seen it now! It was you all along! I fixed it in the topic entry so thanks for reminding me :D

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)