• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

MOC: (Title hidden :P)

a cool guy is way

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 04:31 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Hello, everyone.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]This is my "insult" MOC, part of a new series.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]It turned out perfectly. (note: this was made to[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]insult a stereotype, not any BZpower members.)[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Pic 1:http://www.brickshel...oc/100_3160.jpg[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Pic 2:http://www.brickshel...oc/100_3161.jpg[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"](lame) pose:http://www.brickshel...oc/100_3163.jpg[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Enjoy![/font]

Ghidora131

Makuta of Japanese monsters that destroy everything

#2 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 04:37 PM

Punk much? :P

-G u u R a h K

#3 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 267 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 05:45 PM

I hate to say this but..I don't get it :(

isjfgex.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 90% Complete)    

#4 Offline mk7.13

mk7.13
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,230 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 05:54 PM

I'm really impressed with the clever hip/shoulder designs. It's usually pretty hard to make Toa Mata bodies useful these days, but I like the way you made it work, here. I don't have them with me for reference, but I think the Toa Metru legs are a bit shorter than Rahkshi legs; if that's the case, I think the MOC would look a teeny bit better if those parts were reversed, with the Metru legs as arms and the Rahkshi legs as legs, but that's just my own personal preference. Very clever stereotype MOC, though, and I gotta say I love the random silver Avohkii hanging out on top of the head.

#5 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 1,152 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 06:53 PM

Hm... It seems to be a rather interesting design, If you added more and expanded that could be something very interesting indeed. But as it is now, while it's not bad, it's just odd and I really don't get it. Plus you're kinda treading in a minefield with something like this...

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#6 Offline ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 07:35 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Well, the whole band will come out soon.[/font]

Ghidora131

Makuta of Japanese monsters that destroy everything

#7 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 511 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 08:18 PM

Interesting way to make the MOC more flexible while having the Mata torso, nice!

broap_publicity.jpg

#8 Offline Guurahk Entertainer

Guurahk Entertainer
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2013 - 06:01 PM

I love the random silver Avohkii hanging out on top of the head.

It was his hair I think... XD

-G u u R a h K

#9 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 09:24 PM

Metalheads? Is that what you were going for? Lol :P My guess was because of the skullcap (badly chewed-up Avohkii) and what resembles a guitar.

Could use a bit of work here and there. Usually with something simple like this it's better if you add some greebling all over it to detract from an otherwise bland aesthetic.

:tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users