MOC: (Title hidden :P)

Hello, everyone.

This is my "insult" MOC, part of a new series.

It turned out perfectly. (note: this was made to

insult a stereotype, not any BZpower members.)

Pic 1:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ghidora131/insultmoc/100_3160.jpg

Pic 2:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ghidora131/insultmoc/100_3161.jpg

(lame) pose:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ghidora131/insultmoc/100_3163.jpg

Enjoy!

I hate to say this but..I don't get it :(

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I'm really impressed with the clever hip/shoulder designs. It's usually pretty hard to make Toa Mata bodies useful these days, but I like the way you made it work, here. I don't have them with me for reference, but I think the Toa Metru legs are a bit shorter than Rahkshi legs; if that's the case, I think the MOC would look a teeny bit better if those parts were reversed, with the Metru legs as arms and the Rahkshi legs as legs, but that's just my own personal preference. Very clever stereotype MOC, though, and I gotta say I love the random silver Avohkii hanging out on top of the head.

Hm... It seems to be a rather interesting design, If you added more and expanded that could be something very interesting indeed. But as it is now, while it's not bad, it's just odd and I really don't get it. Plus you're kinda treading in a minefield with something like this...

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Metalheads? Is that what you were going for? Lol :P My guess was because of the skullcap (badly chewed-up Avohkii) and what resembles a guitar.

Could use a bit of work here and there. Usually with something simple like this it's better if you add some greebling all over it to detract from an otherwise bland aesthetic.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)