Vakama's forge.

When watching Legends of Metru Nui for the millionth time, I finally wondered.

What in the world are those small creatures helping Vakama out with his mask making? They look like small Bohrok or something.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

They're fire drones. They mention them a couple times in the books. I guess they're robots, like the Vahki. But yeah, for the movie I think they just designed them as a shrunk-down Bohrok with a Matoran head.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Thanks, Zaz. And, as that answers the question, topic will now be closed. ^_^ Here's the BS01 reference to it by the way (this comes up often :P):

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Fire_Drone#Fire_Drones

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)