Slizer Amazon [Jungle]

The Mugbearer

This is Slizer Amazon, my own version of him. Slizers originally belongs to the Lego Company and was closed as the series in 90-th after two years since opening. Now one of my very best friends is reviving the series in the 'Project Slizer'. My Slizer art is considers as the fan-art because officially Slizers are robots, but I'm imaging them as the reptile-like creatures. Amazon is the protector of Jungle Region. Despite the fact that Jungle Slizers do not like the heavy armors and Exo-suits Amazon use it because of traditions. His suit is most lighty of other Slizer Heroes' which allows him to travel through the Jungles by the lianas, and also it has a disc-throwing hand. The primary weapon of Amazon is his katana.The_Jungle_Warrior_by_Shaddy_SW.jpg Inked Version.the_jungle_warrior___inked_by_shaddy_sw-d336xqn.jpg

Edited by Artem K

Wow, kinda looks like a rahkshi. However, that is a good thing, as he looks beast, and you made him look much more lifelike than the sets (of course, they're inanimate objects, but the Slizers felt very robotic and lifeless to me.) The underhand holding of the sword just enhances his awesomeness. My only gripe is that the middle claw looks shorter than the others, but it could just be angled more toward the camera (so to speak,) and just appears shorter. This is a great take on an interesting Lego set. I look forward to seeing more slizer drawings from you. :)

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

However, that is a good thing, as he looks beast, and you made him look much more lifelike than the sets (of course, they're inanimate objects, but the Slizers felt very robotic and lifeless to me.)

At first, thanx for such a detailed review.Now about more lifelike look. In my alternate vision of Slizer world they are reptile-like species, any with their own special features. Fore example, Jungke Skizers has fur besides the external skeleton on head.Every Slizer has external skeleton on his or her head with different designs.

My only gripe is that the middle claw looks shorter than the others, but it could just be angled more toward the camera (so to speak,) and just appears shorter.

It's really a bit shorter, like thumb. And original Slizer throwing hand has such a finger. Two long finger are placed above the thumb.

I look forward to seeing more slizer drawings from you. :)

I will post some. ^^ Edited by Artem K

That's pretty good!It'd be great if it was colored, as line-art looks a little bland on it's own. Also, if you take just a little extra care on making sure the details are solid, like the spines lining up, it'll add a lot to the piece.

jlovfkk.jpg