T&M! Library Semifinal Poll

T&M! Library Semifinal Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Library Semifinal Poll Titans and Monsters: Attack on BZ Koro! Contest The top four entries from Library Prelims were to compete in the Semifinals together. However, since there are 4 entries contending for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place, there are 5 entries to vote on in this poll. Library Semifinal Voting begins August 20th and ends August 21st at 11:59 pm EDT. -> The winning entry from the Library Semifinals will enter the Finals. Final Voting begins August 22nd and ends August 23rd at 11:59 pm EDT. Results will be posted on August 25th in a new topic in General Discussion. ===============================

1. Titans vs. Monsters Entry: A Technic Coliseum Special

2. The Days They Were Needed and the Years They Were Not

3. Perspective 4. Casualty 5. Gaint Frog-Baboon-Wolf Monster That Wants to Eat You

Edited by Hahli Husky

I confess to my self-voting (and last round too) but there's some really good stuff here. #5 in particular I enjoyed a lot.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42