• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Unused Mask Powers?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 768 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 04:11 PM

Since we've got Legendarily,Great,Noble,Powerless Versions of Kanohi with power like Shielding,Light, & ever Mutated. So what is a unused mask power well I wound liked to see a Mask of Venom or a Mask Of Hope. What mask power that you would like to see?    

Edited by Autobot Grimlock, Aug 20 2013 - 04:12 PM.

#2 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,813 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 05:32 PM

I would like to see a Mask of Fire. Or it could be called a Mask of Flames. Both names work IMO.

A Mask of Shapeshifting would be cool too. And I'm not talking about a Kanohi like the one Matau wears. I'm talking about a Kanohi that actually lets one shift his or her body into another form. That would be awesome.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#3 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,921 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 05:50 PM

Mask of opposites, like making the (opponent) do the opposite of what they are about to do.

#4 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 517 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 07:55 PM

How about a Mask of Invulnerability, it would be really helpful!

broap_publicity.jpg

#5 Offline Kumata

Kumata
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,835 posts

Posted Aug 21 2013 - 01:14 PM

Mask of Healing was one I wanted since very early on, in two variations. One to regenerate damaged armour/limbs, another to heal sickness and infection (perhaps cleanse infected masks?)

#6 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,732 posts

Posted Aug 21 2013 - 01:54 PM

There are masks of Healing and Fire; elemental masks are allowed by canon, and healing is real: 

Mask of Healing

The Mask of Healing is a Kanohi that allows its user to heal others (but not themselves). In order for the Kanohi to work, the user needs to have a basic understanding of the wounds or illnesses that need curing. The speed of the healing depends on the user's willpower and the condition that needs curing.

Not sure what this topic is about. Is it about mask powers that we what to see in canon that aren't there, or canon masks that we haven't seen in story that we want to see? Or both?

Edited by fishers64, Aug 21 2013 - 01:55 PM.

#7 Offline Kumata

Kumata
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,835 posts

Posted Aug 21 2013 - 02:07 PM

Where on earth did the Mask of Healing come from? oO

#8 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,732 posts

Posted Aug 21 2013 - 02:10 PM

The Mask of Healing was suggested to Greg Farshtey by BZPower's Bionicle Story Squad, and was accepted into canon.

http://biosector01.c...hi/Other_Kanohi

#9 Offline Kumata

Kumata
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,835 posts

Posted Aug 21 2013 - 02:15 PM

It's like a brand new story update! That's what I get for not using BZP very much.

#10 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,813 posts

Posted Aug 22 2013 - 12:28 AM

There are masks of Healing and Fire; elemental masks are allowed by canon, and healing is real: 

Mask of Healing

The Mask of Healing is a Kanohi that allows its user to heal others (but not themselves). In order for the Kanohi to work, the user needs to have a basic understanding of the wounds or illnesses that need curing. The speed of the healing depends on the user's willpower and the condition that needs curing.

Not sure what this topic is about. Is it about mask powers that we what to see in canon that aren't there, or canon masks that we haven't seen in story that we want to see? Or both?

Now that you mention it, I do remember reading that elemental masks are canon. I can't believe I forgot that. :P

As for the topic, I think the topic starter is asking members what Kanohi Mask powers they would see regardless if they are canon or not. He kind of worded it weird, but that would be my guess.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users