The Hero Factory TV Series Is Ending

Lenny7092

Have any of you guys noticed something suspicious about the Hero Factory TV Series? For me, I noticed that in every year, a number of episodes start to decrease. In the year 2010, there were 4 episodes. In the other year, 2011, there were 3 episodes. In 2012, there were 2 episodes. And finally, in 2013, there is only 1 episode, but it first came out in the Internet before it came out in the American television. And then, we heard that the Ghost Animation company is making a Hero Factory 22-minute TV special, which will come out in 2014. And also, we heard that there will be a Hero Factory live-action movie coming in some time, but it is just an idea because a company called Universal Studios is working to get the rights to make the movie. I'll bet that there is a pattern about the number of episodes decreasing every year, so I'll also bet that there will possibly be no episodes next year and/or so on in the future.:( Because of these thoughts, I'll bet that the TV series will possibly end soon, possibly in 2014 or a year after that, possibly because of TV special and/or the movie coming up.:( So, would this mean that the TV series will possibly end soon?:( If it does, I might become sad about it because I like the TV series a lot because it is cool and action-packed.:( (crying with tears of sadness :( ) And I think that it will possibly be like other TV series, Xialon Showdown, Transformers: Animated, and Sym-Bionic Titan, being ended this way.:( (still crying with tears of sadness :( ) So, guys, what do you think all of this?

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Praise Mata Nui! No more horrid screenplay and plots! :P

All joking aside, part of me will probably miss them. Another part will probably be happy that they'll be gone, and more focus might be set on comics (nostalgia guys, nostalgia)

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

The Bad Thing is no more Voice Actors as the Heroes and Villains.

I find the Hero Factory voice acting quite good myself. But then again a lot of people seem to dislike certain character voices for the most arbitrary reasons (I still can't get over how many people I've read dislike Applejack from My Little Pony because they "hate southern accents" <_<).Anyway, I think it's plausible that the Hero Factory TV show might be scaling down, but that doesn't tell us how long it has left, really. We do know that Advance and Ghost (the guys who have been doing the BIONICLE and Hero Factory commercials from day one) will be producing a 22-minute episode for next year. So perhaps it's just a matter of the LEGO Group finishing up their contract with Tinseltown Toons. On the other hand, perhaps the LEGO Group is bringing in the big guns to come up with an epic finale for the theme as a whole. Anything's possible and I don't enjoy playing the game of predicting just what will happen next. I'd rather just go with the flow and enjoy new developments as they come.

Your reasoning is... illogical. Animated had three full (fantastic, I might add) seasons.

And there where 2 groups of shows in 2011. If what you said was true the current number of shows would be 0. And if there is in fact a movie being planned, it must not be in much danger.

Besides, it actually went 4, 1, 2, 2,1. if we go by story ark. which makes more sense.

Edited by ~Shockwave~

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

• 2 months later...

The Bad Thing is no more Voice Actors as the Heroes and Villains.

I find the Hero Factory voice acting quite good myself. But then again a lot of people seem to dislike certain character voices for the most arbitrary reasons (I still can't get over how many people I've read dislike Applejack from My Little Pony because they "hate southern accents" <_<).Anyway, I think it's plausible that the Hero Factory TV show might be scaling down, but that doesn't tell us how long it has left, really. We do know that Advance and Ghost (the guys who have been doing the BIONICLE and Hero Factory commercials from day one) will be producing a 22-minute episode for next year. So perhaps it's just a matter of the LEGO Group finishing up their contract with Tinseltown Toons. On the other hand, perhaps the LEGO Group is bringing in the big guns to come up with an epic finale for the theme as a whole. Anything's possible and I don't enjoy playing the game of predicting just what will happen next. I'd rather just go with the flow and enjoy new developments as they come.

I agree that it isn't (generally) the voice actors' faults and they do a fine job, the problem is poor dialogue and lousy characterization.

Hopefully a new animation company means a bright future for Hero Factory. In any case with Ghost doing it the overall quality is likely to be superior.

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.