Staff Changes

Black Six

Today (rather, October 21 when this topic was originally made) it brings me pleasure to tell you all that GSR, the ever-helpful Forum Mentor, is not a Forum Mentor anymore. This day marks his first as a Forum Assistant! Please join me in congratulating him on the move. His forum assignments are to-be decided, but I'm sure he'll work hard wherever he ends up.Congrats!

Congratulations! I've always known you to be an excellent person; you're well deserved of the promotion. :) (is it considered a promotion no offence to the forum mentors)

I've always been of the opinion that it isn't (rather a transfer) but it's always been handled that way, so let's call it a promotion. ^_^ Not meaning to demean GSR's promotion, because he definitely deserves it, no doubt. It's just that I never liked the notion that Forum Assistants are a level above Forum Mentors. :PThis said, congrats again, GSR! :)I too want my talkback back. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I've got a sense of deja vu here, but: congrats again to Gata on the new position - I'm sure you'll do superbly there! And another belated farewell to Paleo and all he's done over the years.And as always, thanks very much for the well-wishes. the eternal roomba will not be felled by simple data loss

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I've got a sense of deja vu here, but: congrats again to Gata on the new position - I'm sure you'll do superbly there! And another belated farewell to Paleo and all he's done over the years.And as always, thanks very much for the well-wishes. the eternal roomba will not be felled by simple data loss

Thank you. I'll also take the chance to thank everybody who congratulated me in the now lost talkback. Being a Forum Mentor for longer than anybody else on this site has been quite a ride, but I'm very happy that I'm getting the chance to try something new. ^_^ You can be sure I'll do my best and that the fact that I will stop sending emails with news now doesn't mean you won't see tons of news coming from me anymore. ;)Also, sad to see you go Paleo, you did a great job and you shall be missed. Thank you for your work!-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^