• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Staff Changes

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,090 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 05:06 PM

Today (rather, October 21 when this topic was originally made) it brings me pleasure to tell you all that GSR, the ever-helpful Forum Mentor, is not a Forum Mentor anymore. This day marks his first as a Forum Assistant! Please join me in congratulating him on the move. His forum assignments are to-be decided, but I'm sure he'll work hard wherever he ends up.Congrats!

#2 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,277 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 07:58 PM

YEAH THAT'S MY BOY NATE CONGRATS AGAIN

-Tyler

~who is this sassy delight getting reported so much~

#3 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 09:18 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Congrats Nate!! Welcome to the team. ^^[/color][/font]

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

#4 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,924 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 12:37 AM

Congrats again! B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#5 Offline delilah

delilah
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 3,860 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 01:27 AM

Congratulations! I've always known you to be an excellent person; you're well deserved of the promotion. :)

(is it considered a promotion no offence to the forum mentors)

heytherecopy_zps41588106.jpg

#6 Offline Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,037 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 06:10 AM

Congratulations! =D

screenshot_69.jpg

Sometimes appearanes change, but the heart behind them stays the same...

#7 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,944 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 08:56 AM

Congratulations! I've always known you to be an excellent person; you're well deserved of the promotion. :) (is it considered a promotion no offence to the forum mentors)

[color=#990000;]I've always been of the opinion that it isn't (rather a transfer) but it's always been handled that way, so let's call it a promotion. ^_^ Not meaning to demean GSR's promotion, because he definitely deserves it, no doubt. It's just that I never liked the notion that Forum Assistants are a level above Forum Mentors. :PThis said, congrats again, GSR! :)I too want my talkback back. :P[/color][color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color]

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#8 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 999 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 10:28 AM

I've got a sense of deja vu here, but: congrats again to Gata on the new position - I'm sure you'll do superbly there! And another belated farewell to Paleo and all he's done over the years.And as always, thanks very much for the well-wishes. the eternal roomba will not be felled by simple data loss

I am moving across the country! Please allow me time to reply to any messages/etc. Thanks!

newbforumleader.jpg
(That's a blog link for what it's worth)

The Q&A Compendium
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

#9 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,944 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 11:12 AM

I've got a sense of deja vu here, but: congrats again to Gata on the new position - I'm sure you'll do superbly there! And another belated farewell to Paleo and all he's done over the years.And as always, thanks very much for the well-wishes. the eternal roomba will not be felled by simple data loss

[color=#990000;]Thank you. I'll also take the chance to thank everybody who congratulated me in the now lost talkback. Being a Forum Mentor for longer than anybody else on this site has been quite a ride, but I'm very happy that I'm getting the chance to try something new. ^_^ You can be sure I'll do my best and that the fact that I will stop sending emails with news now doesn't mean you won't see tons of news coming from me anymore. ;)Also, sad to see you go Paleo, you did a great job and you shall be missed. Thank you for your work![color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#10 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,141 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 11:26 PM

I, for one, welcome our soon-to-be Roomba overlord.

farmanimalbanner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users