Video Game General (Official)

Terminus

Fire Emblem Fates got leaked in China, so expect some details to start flowing before the official launch.

They're really pandering hard to the waifu crowd, though. Can't say I blame them since Awakening did well with that crowd, honestly.

hElbrZ6.gif

So apparently the normal new 3DS might be coming to America.

So glad I didn't get the XL.

I did get the XL, because I honestly wouldn't have been shocked if the regular size never came to America. Disappointed now, since I MUCH prefer the smaller models.

I'm actually pretty glad I got the XL excluding the fact it's the Majora's mask themed one, I got it for Xenoblade and honestly with that game I much prefer a larger screen for it.

I'm just ToaD

I'm not really a fan of the bigger screen, mainly because of lower PPI. It's noticible enough, and I prefer my games looking crisper rather than bigger (which is why I never touch my DSi XL anymore, DS games at original resolution look so nice on 3DS).

Also, I just carry my 3DS everywhere (because StreetPass and Play Coins), and that already takes up enough space in my pockets. I don't think I could handle the XL.

Metal Gear Solid V seems good, though I'm wondering if they're doing too much. Plus no David Hayter, David Hayter made Snake and I really wish he was brought back. Another problem I have is whether its a good idea to get a new system for this game? I mean so far not a lot looks interesting to me for the PS4 or Xbone. No to mention the many wonderful things such as subscription based multiplayer, the need to always be connected online, incomplete games, etc. that come with such things.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Metal Gear Solid V seems good, though I'm wondering if they're doing too much. Plus no David Hayter, David Hayter made Snake and I really wish he was brought back. Another problem I have is whether its a good idea to get a new system for this game? I mean so far not a lot looks interesting to me for the PS4 or Xbone. No to mention the many wonderful things such as subscription based multiplayer, the need to always be connected online, incomplete games, etc. that come with such things.

it's on pc

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I just discovered that Mirror's Edge: Catalyst is a thing, and I cannot begin to express how excited I am.

Open world.

Good music.

Mirror's Edge.

:drooling:

Didn't they say the first game was supposed to be open world?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

I don't know, but I should clarify that "open world" was my wording. The game's website doesn't actually (at least, as far as I can tell) use those words, but it does suggest it. Regardless, it seems there will be a lot more freedom, and that's fine with me.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

it's on pc

I don't have one of them fancy gamin peecees, all I got is this laptop (that I use for gaming but hate using it for that).

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Well, Driveclub PS+ Edition came out last week. And after putting in a few solid hours of getting last place, I've been reminded that I suck at racing games that aren't Mario Kart or Asphalt.

Might try and put some more time into figuring it out, but I dunno. Lack of splitscreen kinda makes me not care. Why do so many games have to be dropping splitscreen support?

Just picked up the Witcher 3. Hopefully it's not too much like Shadow of Mordor/Bloodborne.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

With the announcement of The Last Guardian, I bought myself a PS4 on last Saturday. Along with it, I got PS+, and received MGSV: Ground Zeroes (which, if I understand, is a prologue to the real MGSV).

Thus far, I have used PS+ primarily to transfer saves between both of my PS3s.

Also, Code Name STEAM is amazing. Why did that game not sell, and yet, Splatoon managed to fly off the shelves? (To each their own, but I couldn't find enjoyment in Splatoon. I really tried with it.)

I thought CN STEAM was really popular. There was a big burst of attention for it a couple months ago.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

I like the idea behind Codename Steam; I just couldn't pull myself to actually get the game yet - Will probably pick it up eventually, I just need to get inspiration too... and finish working on some of my backlog of games. =/

Code Name Steam also had the disadvantage of being kinda in the JRPG/SRPG niche, while Splatoon is Nintendo's family-friendly take on the more mainstream shooter genre. Plus they pushed Splatoon a good deal more, especially with the thing before launch where you could play it at certain times and they were making a big deal of it everywhere (okay, mainly a few emails, social media posts, and the startup screen on my Wii U), while the launch of Code Name Steam kinda passed by without me even realizing it.

Might give the CNS demo a try sometime, not sure wether I'd like it from reviews and such, kinda on the fence as of now.

• 2 weeks later...

So Nintendo just announced that Satoru Iwata passed away last night.

Rest in peace.

Thank you, Iwata, for being able to put Kanto in Pokémon Gold/Silver, and programming the entirety of Earthbound, and running a legendary company for 2 years.

And don't worry, we all understand.

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

Iwata was my dream boyfriend.

Rip in peace.

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

i saw the news and i couldnt believe it, even after i saw multiple sources reporting it. hes had a profound personal effect on my life, not just because of the games hes worked on, but also because of the friends ive made over the years through those games. may he rest well.

bionicle is trans culture

So Nintendo just announced that Satoru Iwata passed away last night.

Rest in peace.

What!? No, this cannot be!

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

RIP Iwata. Thanks for all the memories. Love Mother 2 and Kirby.

Started playing Silent Hill today. Really should've gotten to it earlier, even if the game is terrifying. Takes awhile to get used to the tank controls, but it's pretty great.

hElbrZ6.gif

I'm thinking of one day playing Five Nights at Freddy's on my iPad.

Of course, I may have minor brain damage and my ears are kinda blown after hearing Chica's scream (scariest one, I say. Bonnie's goofy, Freddy's... Well... A bear, and Foxy doesn't even get a proper jumpscare) so maybe I'm a little short on good ideas ATM.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

FNaF as a game isn't that scary. The jumpscares lose their impact quickly, and the mechanics are pretty clunky. Story is creepy, though.

Looking forward to the new one, too. A change of location and mechanics'll do the series some good.

hElbrZ6.gif

FNaF as a game isn't that scary. The jumpscares lose their impact quickly, and the mechanics are pretty clunky. Story is creepy, though.

Looking forward to the new one, too. A change of location and mechanics'll do the series some good.

Bonnie and Foxy lose their scare value quickly enough. It's Freddy and *shiver* Chica that cause problems.

Also, I've seen the promo art for 4. Some of them look downright terrifying, others don't, and some...

WHY IS THERE A NIGHTMARE CUPCAKE?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

finally picked up a ps4, after long last! picked up a bundle including TLOU, arkham knight, and destiny for $500. gotta say, really impressed with the console so far. i like the new dashboard, i love how many apps it includes and i love how it physically looks. minor gripes are the dash doesn't seem to remove the games if they aren't in the tray so i imagine they're going to pile up and the console is a bit louder than i'd like when it's in rest mode. that's all, though. 

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

finally picked up a ps4, after long last! picked up a bundle including TLOU, arkham knight, and destiny for $500. gotta say, really impressed with the console so far. i like the new dashboard, i love how many apps it includes and i love how it physically looks. minor gripes are the dash doesn't seem to remove the games if they aren't in the tray so i imagine they're going to pile up and the console is a bit louder than i'd like when it's in rest mode. that's all, though. 

I really wish the disk tray and eject button were a bit more visible. Might be where I have mine, but it's always a bit of a pain to find the disk slot. Minor nitpick, though, and probably more on my end than the machine's fault.

Love the machine beyond that. The general design of it reminds me a lot of the original PS2.

hElbrZ6.gif

Anyone here play Torchlight II? Such a great game! It's probably the only thing I've ever needed Steam for. I've had it since Sunday and already played 20 hours, made it all the way to lvl 35! If you need a hand you could always call on my torch to light your way :P (and by that, drop me a PM or something :P)

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)