• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Video Game General (Official)

Xbox Playstation Nintendo PC Games

• Please log in to reply
1333 replies to this topic

#1321 Offline Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 09:09 AM

YOU CALL THAT A HAPPENING?!

THIS, IS A HAPPENING.

ONLY IN ARCADES, FOLKS.

Edited by Pupwa21, Aug 27 2014 - 09:10 AM.

123.gif
"Penn Jillette is one of my personal heroes."- Jontron, 2014.

#1322 Offline Elric of Melnibone

Elric of Melnibone
  • Members
  • Toa

• 147 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 03:06 PM

Really hoping Pokken gets a console port.

hElbrZ6.gif

#1323 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 03:21 PM

Really hoping Pokken gets a console port.

Can't really see that not happening, probably in a year or so. Acrades are pretty much QA testing grounds for fighters so they can get fine-tuned for console release.

Anyways, Pokken seems pretty cool. First time in ages I'm actually excited for a Pokemon game.

khsora546.png

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me
Currently Playing: ~ Hyperdimension Neptunia V ~ Watch Dogs ~ Monster Monpiece ~ Bullet Girls ~

My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile

#1324 Offline Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 03:24 PM

Like any good arcade game, it should.

I suspect it's only Japanese though. 

123.gif
"Penn Jillette is one of my personal heroes."- Jontron, 2014.

#1325 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 28 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 04:05 PM

'only japanese' hahaha its like you've never been on the internet before

this isn't the first pokemon fighter either tho you guys ever hear of pokemon type wild?

tu whit, tu whoo

#1326 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 04:41 PM

It's the first official one, though.

I wonder what the roster will be like, as there are well over 500+ Pokemon and I doubt even 1/10 of those will be used.

khsora546.png

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me
Currently Playing: ~ Hyperdimension Neptunia V ~ Watch Dogs ~ Monster Monpiece ~ Bullet Girls ~

#1327 Offline Elric of Melnibone

Elric of Melnibone
  • Members
  • Toa

• 147 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 04:53 PM

Wasn't Wild Type made by an ex-member of Gamefreak? It was a pretty neat fangame, at least.

hElbrZ6.gif

#1328 Offline Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

Regicidal Kaiser Manducus
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 3,375 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 04:55 PM

Anyone remember when Pizza Hut had those old arcade machines?

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

#1329 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 05:10 PM

Yep.

I remember when arcades were actually pretty common. There's a place near me with a MvC machine and a few movie theaters with some games, but the closest actual arcade to me closed about 10 years ago.

I really wish arcades would make a comeback, but I seriously doubt that could happen.

khsora546.png

#1330 Offline Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

• Members

• 3,375 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 06:02 PM

I used to live near a Pizza Hut. The restaurant was dimly lit for some reason, but there were a couple of arcade machines they had in the back corner. I remember going there when I was 5 and was enthralled by the flashing lights and 13 year olds smashing wildly at the buttons. Unfortunately, last week when I visited the Pizza Hut after 11 years, the machines were gone. I wasn't surprised or anything, but still. Remembering about it was a massive nostalgic experience.

#1331 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 769 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 08:05 PM

Yep.

I remember when arcades were actually pretty common. There's a place near me with a MvC machine and a few movie theaters with some games, but the closest actual arcade to me closed about 10 years ago.

I really wish arcades would make a comeback, but I seriously doubt that could happen.

I've still got an arcade near me, but it's pretty cruddy. Only good games are Gauntlet (which I have for Genesis as well), and Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr./Mario Bros., (which I've got for Virtual Console).

Anyways, Pokken seems pretty cool. First time in ages I'm actually excited for a Pokemon game.

First time I've ever cared about a Pokemon game.

Edited by Ghabulous Ghoti, Aug 27 2014 - 08:05 PM.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

Yes, you can still play Brawl online!

#1332 Offline Elric of Melnibone

Elric of Melnibone
  • Members
  • Toa

• 147 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 08:45 PM

The closest thing to an arcade around here anymore, beyond Chuck-E-Cheese and all that, is a laundromat that has an old Neo Geo cabinet. Last I checked, anyway.

hElbrZ6.gif

#1333 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 769 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 09:06 PM

The closest thing to an arcade around here anymore, beyond Chuck-E-Cheese and all that, is a laundromat that has an old Neo Geo cabinet. Last I checked, anyway.

That's kinda interesting :P

My first video game experience was Mario 64 at an orthodontist's office.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

Yes, you can still play Brawl online!

#1334 Offline Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

• Members

• 3,375 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 10:08 PM

I think my neighbors (I think they moved a while back) owned 2 or 3 arcades in their basement when they were giving me a tour of their house for some odd reason. There are also several arcades in two movie theaters I used to go to.

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus, Aug 27 2014 - 10:10 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users