• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Video Game General (Official)

Xbox Playstation Nintendo PC Games

• Please log in to reply
1481 replies to this topic

#1481 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 429 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2014 - 02:46 PM

Guys I need some help with Tomb Raider for PlayStation One. It wont load properly. Spyro, HTBAMillonaire , Demo One work, but TR wont load past the end of the first cutscene. Also, GTA2 wont work. Help?

Only things I can think of are the discs are damaged, the disc reader is damaged, or it has to do with the memory card. I'd kinda doubt it being the disc reader since you can play other things on it, check the discs and try starting them with no memory cards in the console. I've had problems in the past with playing games when using non-Sony memory cards.

Lack of a C-Stick in Smash bugs me because of the incredibly tiny amount of lag I've noticed for doing smash attacks, they aren't Circle Pad+A, they're Circle Pad then A. Or maybe that's just because the circle pad feels really different from an analog stick.

Anyways, I've gotten used to it by now, but it's screwed me up so many times (especially in the minigames).

khsora546.png

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me
Currently Playing: ~ Super Smash Bros. 4
~

My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile

Always up for a few rounds of Smash 3DS

#1482 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 772 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2014 - 05:51 PM

They include Mega Man, Little Mac, Robin, Mii (Gunner especially)Sonic, Toon Link, Kirby, Falco, and Sheik. Marth, Lucina, and Greninja all get points, but I don't think I am as good with them as the above. Marth/Lucina especially feel kinda wonky cause there's no C-Stick, but they aren't too terrible still

That opinion is wrong, as Marth is total garbage in this game :P

I'm still maining him though, because no one else is as sexy as Marth is. Other than him, I play C. Falcon, Lucina, Black Pit, Toon Link, Link, Pac-Man, Ganondorf, Bowser, and a touch of Ike. I do realize that Marth would be so much better if he had a C-Stick since most of his techniques require precise positioning while doing an air attack, but even with that, he'd still be pretty awful IMO.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

Yes, you can still play Brawl online!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users