• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Video Game General (Official)

Xbox Playstation Nintendo PC Games

• Please log in to reply
2220 replies to this topic

#2201 Offline Minty Green

Minty Green
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 08-October 09
  • 1,000 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 21 2015 - 01:19 PM

PC beggar race. 

Like Bionicle and Lego? Click the text and visit my YouTube Channel! 

ghost_by_alyx_xcv-d84x7jk.gif

Bionicle Generation 2 Progression: 2015- Toa [IIIIII] Protectors [IIIIII] Skull Villains [I]                                                                                                                                            

#2202 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2015 - 07:02 PM

So apparently the normal new 3DS might be coming to America.

So glad I didn't get the XL.

khsora546.png

3DS: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN: khsora546 / Nintendo Network & Xbox Live: Terminus2495 / FFXIV: Stella Iris (Famfrit) / PM Me to add me
Hardcore Final Fantasy XIV Player, PM me if you're also a player!

My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile ~ FFXIV Profile

#2203 Offline Hodor

Hodor
  • Members
  • Toa

• 08-July 07
  • 147 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2015 - 09:07 AM

Fire Emblem Fates got leaked in China, so expect some details to start flowing before the official launch.

They're really pandering hard to the waifu crowd, though. Can't say I blame them since Awakening did well with that crowd, honestly.

hElbrZ6.gif

#2204 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 20-October 07
  • 776 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2015 - 06:34 PM

I did get the XL, because I honestly wouldn't have been shocked if the regular size never came to America. Disappointed now, since I MUCH prefer the smaller models.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

Yes, you can still play Brawl online!

#2205 Offline Hina Kagiyama

Hina Kagiyama
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 03-December 09
  • 285 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2015 - 07:24 PM

I did get the XL, because I honestly wouldn't have been shocked if the regular size never came to America. Disappointed now, since I MUCH prefer the smaller models.

I'm actually pretty glad I got the XL excluding the fact it's the Majora's mask themed one, I got it for Xenoblade and honestly with that game I much prefer a larger screen for it.

2OuvYzN.gif

Gathering misfortune ^-^

#2206 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2015 - 07:35 PM

I'm not really a fan of the bigger screen, mainly because of lower PPI. It's noticible enough, and I prefer my games looking crisper rather than bigger (which is why I never touch my DSi XL anymore, DS games at original resolution look so nice on 3DS).

Also, I just carry my 3DS everywhere (because StreetPass and Play Coins), and that already takes up enough space in my pockets. I don't think I could handle the XL.

khsora546.png

3DS: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN: khsora546 / Nintendo Network & Xbox Live: Terminus2495 / FFXIV: Stella Iris (Famfrit) / PM Me to add me

#2207 Offline Tsubasa Hanekawa

Tsubasa Hanekawa
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 21-April 10
  • 381 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 24 2015 - 08:46 PM

Metal Gear Solid V seems good, though I'm wondering if they're doing too much. Plus no David Hayter, David Hayter made Snake and I really wish he was brought back. Another problem I have is whether its a good idea to get a new system for this game? I mean so far not a lot looks interesting to me for the PS4 or Xbone. No to mention the many wonderful things such as subscription based multiplayer, the need to always be connected online, incomplete games, etc. that come with such things.

tumblr_nkdqurCRmy1s7bycno3_500.png

#2208 Offline (Daedalus)

(Daedalus)
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 06-August 08
  • 556 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2015 - 09:48 PM

I just discovered that Mirror's Edge: Catalyst is a thing, and I cannot begin to express how excited I am.

Open world.

Good music.

Mirror's Edge.

:drooling:

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

#2209 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 13-October 11
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2015 - 10:01 PM

Metal Gear Solid V seems good, though I'm wondering if they're doing too much. Plus no David Hayter, David Hayter made Snake and I really wish he was brought back. Another problem I have is whether its a good idea to get a new system for this game? I mean so far not a lot looks interesting to me for the PS4 or Xbone. No to mention the many wonderful things such as subscription based multiplayer, the need to always be connected online, incomplete games, etc. that come with such things.

it's on pc

Pokemon Y

Super Smash Bros

3711-9364-3152

#2210 Offline Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 18-June 13
  • 514 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2015 - 10:05 PM

I just discovered that Mirror's Edge: Catalyst is a thing, and I cannot begin to express how excited I am.

Open world.

Good music.

Mirror's Edge.

:drooling:

Didn't they say the first game was supposed to be open world?

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

Regalia, my non-Bionicle (non-text based) RPG. Last updated May 4th, 2015, next update estimated July 10th, 2015

An Assassin's Fate, my epic.

My Youtube Channel. A fair warning, however, despite me trying to keep my videos clean, a word will slip out occasionally.

BZPRPG Profiles: Arzaki | Xalu | Zephrys | Raanu | Hiku | Screthel

3DS friend code: 4871-6356-0674

I play Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate a lot. I've played about 240 hours. I currently have a G2 permit and am HR 63. PM me if you're interesting in playing multiplayer.

#2211 Offline (Daedalus)

(Daedalus)
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 06-August 08
  • 556 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2015 - 11:35 PM

I don't know, but I should clarify that "open world" was my wording. The game's website doesn't actually (at least, as far as I can tell) use those words, but it does suggest it. Regardless, it seems there will be a lot more freedom, and that's fine with me.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

#2212 Offline Tsubasa Hanekawa

Tsubasa Hanekawa
  • Premier Member
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 21-April 10
  • 381 posts

Posted Jun 26 2015 - 03:46 PM

it's on pc

I don't have one of them fancy gamin peecees, all I got is this laptop (that I use for gaming but hate using it for that).

tumblr_nkdqurCRmy1s7bycno3_500.png

#2213 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2015 - 05:00 PM

Well, Driveclub PS+ Edition came out last week. And after putting in a few solid hours of getting last place, I've been reminded that I suck at racing games that aren't Mario Kart or Asphalt.

Might try and put some more time into figuring it out, but I dunno. Lack of splitscreen kinda makes me not care. Why do so many games have to be dropping splitscreen support?

khsora546.png

#2214 Offline Ghidora131

Ghidora131
  • Members
  • The Danish fish

• 21-June 13
  • 3,218 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2015 - 08:01 PM

*sigh* Couch co-op was always the best...

ghibanner.png

#2215 Offline ToaKapura1234

ToaKapura1234
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 15-January 11
  • 1,204 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2015 - 10:56 PM

It seems only Nintendo understands that.

#2216 Offline Minty Green

Minty Green
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 08-October 09
  • 1,000 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2015 - 11:15 PM

Just picked up the Witcher 3. Hopefully it's not too much like Shadow of Mordor/Bloodborne.

Like Bionicle and Lego? Click the text and visit my YouTube Channel! 

ghost_by_alyx_xcv-d84x7jk.gif

Bionicle Generation 2 Progression: 2015- Toa [IIIIII] Protectors [IIIIII] Skull Villains [I]                                                                                                                                            

#2217 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 20-October 07
  • 776 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2015 - 11:48 PM

With the announcement of The Last Guardian, I bought myself a PS4 on last Saturday. Along with it, I got PS+, and received MGSV: Ground Zeroes (which, if I understand, is a prologue to the real MGSV).

Thus far, I have used PS+ primarily to transfer saves between both of my PS3s.

Also, Code Name STEAM is amazing. Why did that game not sell, and yet, Splatoon managed to fly off the shelves? (To each their own, but I couldn't find enjoyment in Splatoon. I really tried with it.)

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

#2218 Offline Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 18-June 13
  • 514 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2015 - 11:54 PM

I thought CN STEAM was really popular. There was a big burst of attention for it a couple months ago.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

Regalia, my non-Bionicle (non-text based) RPG. Last updated May 4th, 2015, next update estimated July 10th, 2015

An Assassin's Fate, my epic.

My Youtube Channel. A fair warning, however, despite me trying to keep my videos clean, a word will slip out occasionally.

BZPRPG Profiles: Arzaki | Xalu | Zephrys | Raanu | Hiku | Screthel

3DS friend code: 4871-6356-0674

I play Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate a lot. I've played about 240 hours. I currently have a G2 permit and am HR 63. PM me if you're interesting in playing multiplayer.

#2219 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 11-August 07
  • 7,494 posts

Posted Jul 04 2015 - 12:15 AM

I like the idea behind Codename Steam; I just couldn't pull myself to actually get the game yet - Will probably pick it up eventually, I just need to get inspiration too... and finish working on some of my backlog of games. =/

#2220 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 20-October 07
  • 776 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2015 - 12:48 AM

I thought CN STEAM was really popular. There was a big burst of attention for it a couple months ago.

Sales-wise, the game was a flop.

GhotiH.png

#2221 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2015 - 10:12 AM

Code Name Steam also had the disadvantage of being kinda in the JRPG/SRPG niche, while Splatoon is Nintendo's family-friendly take on the more mainstream shooter genre. Plus they pushed Splatoon a good deal more, especially with the thing before launch where you could play it at certain times and they were making a big deal of it everywhere (okay, mainly a few emails, social media posts, and the startup screen on my Wii U), while the launch of Code Name Steam kinda passed by without me even realizing it.

Might give the CNS demo a try sometime, not sure wether I'd like it from reviews and such, kinda on the fence as of now.

khsora546.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users