• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Video Game General (Official)

Xbox Playstation Nintendo PC Games

• Please log in to reply
2260 replies to this topic

#2241 Offline IcarusBen

IcarusBen
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 16-November 14
  • 1,574 posts

Posted Jul 23 2015 - 11:23 PM

That... Doesn't surprise me.

Speaking of, I haven't dared seen any of the trailers, for fear of recurring fan- and cupcake-related nightmares (the fan.... *shudder*) but I kinda like the new direction of the series. Chica's appearance is a little underwhelming, though.

I just want Telltale to make a Sam & Max styled FNAF adventure game with Craig Ferguson as Foxy and possibly Ben Browder as Freddy. Yes, I've thought this through.

Also, I've finally beat all four endings of Fallout: New Vegas. Took me forever to finish with the Legion ending, but the House ending wasn't so bad. I'm now using my House character to take on Honest Hearts. She also counts as my first energy weapons build, since all of my other characters have used guns instead.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Rahkiir - Halyx - Jorik - Tallix - Adomai - Haraki

My Elder Scrolls: Ashfall Profiles:

Eponine Faircroft

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

"He goes 'That's good, you're burning fat!' Oh boy! I hope it's a controlled burn. If this baby goes all up at once there's gonna be a mushroom cloud over this gym."

~John Pinette, 1964 - 2014

#2242 Offline Minty Green

Minty Green
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 08-October 09
  • 1,088 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2015 - 11:40 PM

Ugh, what the heck Capcom?! Let me play the Street Fighter V beta!

Like Bionicle and Lego? Click the text and visit my YouTube Channel! 

ghost_by_alyx_xcv-d84x7jk.gif

Bionicle Generation 2 Progression: 2015- Toa [IIIIII] Protectors [IIIIIII] Skull Villains [II]                                                                                                                                            

#2243 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 13-October 11
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2015 - 11:39 PM

destiny is the most fun game ever but only a week in and i can already tell the content is gonna dry up soon. shame.

Pokemon Y

Super Smash Bros

3711-9364-3152

#2244 Offline ToaKapura1234

ToaKapura1234
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 15-January 11
  • 1,336 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 07:53 AM

Yeah, it's really fun at first but slowly transitions into a complete grind after the firsts few months.
Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion, a new game in Games and Trivia! 0 Spots remaining!
http://www.bzpower.c...on/#entry964351

#2245 Offline Toa Cykron

Toa Cykron
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-July 08
  • 197 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 08:27 AM

I actually threw out my copy of destiny last week. I played it for a month and finally realized what a horrible waste of time It was. I want to be rewarded by being skilled, not randomly assigned weapons that can drop for anybody in the raid party.
Gali.png

#2246 Offline Minty Green

Minty Green
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-October 09
  • 1,088 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 08:46 AM

Buy the expansions.

You'll just be running yourself into the ground without 'em. 

Bionicle Generation 2 Progression: 2015- Toa [IIIIII] Protectors [IIIIIII] Skull Villains [II]                                                                                                                                            

#2247 Offline Toa Cykron

Toa Cykron
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-July 08
  • 197 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 09:36 AM

I did, and I regret the money spent.
Gali.png

#2248 Offline Minty Green

Minty Green
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-October 09
  • 1,088 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 09:39 AM

I don't.

And I pre-ordered the next one.

#2249 Offline Toa Cykron

Toa Cykron
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-July 08
  • 197 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 09:44 AM

http://www.miataturb...gine-3oytrx-jpg

Edited by Toa Cykron, Jul 26 2015 - 09:51 AM.

Gali.png

#2250 Offline Minty Green

Minty Green
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-October 09
  • 1,088 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 09:53 AM

Maybe I should stop-- keep forgetting this isn't like other forums where I can make people go into an angry breakdown.

Anyways, `what's everyone's opinion of Until Dawn so far? For PS4 owners that is. 

#2251 Offline Toa Cykron

Toa Cykron
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-July 08
  • 197 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 09:58 AM

Haha it's cool man.

Until Dawn looks sweet. I'm excited for a horror game that rewards multiple choices and playthroughs

Gali.png

#2252 Offline Hina Kagiyama

Hina Kagiyama
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 03-December 09
  • 286 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 11:08 AM

So Summer Games Done Quick starts in about an hour, anyone else planning on losing countless hours of sleep just to see them speedrun that one game?

Edited by Hina Kagiyama, Jul 26 2015 - 11:08 AM.

2OuvYzN.gif

Gathering misfortune ^-^

#2253 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 13-October 11
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 04:23 PM

I actually threw out my copy of destiny last week. I played it for a month and finally realized what a horrible waste of time It was. I want to be rewarded by being skilled, not randomly assigned weapons that can drop for anybody in the raid party.

you have TEN SECONDS to name a video game that isn't a complete waste of time. destiny at the very least is crazy fun. play PVP, it's the best source of gear anyway. well i guess you cant since you threw it out lol. but you bought the expansions? you threw away a game you spent $100 on? man you really don't like it

Yeah, it's really fun at first but slowly transitions into a complete grind after the firsts few months.

dont mind. played enough MMOs to realize the importance of the grind

@above: in my opinion speedrunning and streamers in general contribute to the stereotype that video games are a culture that should be celebrated instead of just a hobby.

Edited by Archer Vonn, Jul 26 2015 - 04:24 PM.

Pokemon Y

Super Smash Bros

3711-9364-3152

#2254 Online Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 08:34 PM

TBH Destiny feels nothing like an MMO to me, I've only ever encountered a couple of people outside of the hub, and there's no real in-game way of communicating with other players. It pretty much feels like a solo FPS-RPG hybrid with a required online connection. I'd like to do PVP between campaign stuff, but the fact that my level 10 character can't compete with most of the other high level players kinda pushes me away.

Anyways, I managed to get that Amazon-exclusive Palutena amiibo, my second retailer-exclusive one (first was Shulk). Turns out they lasted on Amazon for over an hour, which was a bit longer than I was expecting. Now I'm debating wether or not to take it out of the box since these exclusive amiibos seem to be so popular (plus, I just like how it looks in the box).

khsora546.png

3DS: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN: khsora546 / Nintendo Network & Xbox Live: Terminus2495 / FFXIV: Stella Iris (Famfrit) / PM Me to add me
Hardcore Final Fantasy XIV Player, PM me if you're also a player!

My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile ~ FFXIV Profile

#2255 Offline Toa Cykron

Toa Cykron
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-July 08
  • 197 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 09:07 PM

you have TEN SECONDS to name a video game that isn't a complete waste of time. destiny at the very least is crazy fun. play PVP, it's the best source of gear anyway. well i guess you cant since you threw it out lol. but you bought the expansions? you threw away a game you spent $100 on? man you really don't like it

I think the straw that broke the camel's back was when I played Iron Banner for like 3 days to get ONE etheric light. I did well at first, then started to do very badly. My brother said I should probably quit playing a game that upset me this badly and took so much time out of my day to do raids and PVP matches, which began to feel like chores. I then get a message on PSN from one of my team mates, who told me to stop playing PVP because I only bring my team down.

Bye bye, Destiny. More time to play Witcher 3, I say.

Gali.png

#2256 Online Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 18-June 13
  • 520 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2015 - 10:03 PM

I think the straw that broke the camel's back was when I played Iron Banner for like 3 days to get ONE etheric light. I did well at first, then started to do very badly. My brother said I should probably quit playing a game that upset me this badly and took so much time out of my day to do raids and PVP matches, which began to feel like chores. I then get a message on PSN from one of my team mates, who told me to stop playing PVP because I only bring my team down.

I play Monster Hunter a lot, and I can relate to that.

Oh, god. Those mantles. Euuurrghhh.....

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

Regalia, my non-Bionicle (non-text based) RPG. Last updated July 28th, 2015, next update unestimated

An Assassin's Fate, my epic.

My Youtube Channel. A fair warning, however, despite me trying to keep my videos clean, a word will slip out occasionally.

BZPRPG Profiles: Arzaki | Xalu | Zephrys | Raanu | Hiku | Screthel

3DS friend code: 4871-6356-0674

I play Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate a lot. I've played about 240 hours. I currently have a G2 permit and am HR 63. PM me if you're interesting in playing multiplayer. I mainly use the switch axe, but I also know how to use longswords and hammers, and kind of know how to use sword and shield.

#2257 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 13-October 11
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2015 - 10:21 PM

TBH Destiny feels nothing like an MMO to me

its structured like an MMO but doesnt play like one. i can see why they struggled to describe it for so long.

@cykron: i feel you, not everybody is about the grind and if you aren't it can def bring down your mood. i don't mind farming and grinding so i'm gonna enjoy the next few weeks hunting down my first set of legendary gear.

Edited by Archer Vonn, Jul 27 2015 - 10:28 PM.

Pokemon Y

Super Smash Bros

3711-9364-3152

#2258 Offline ToaKapura1234

ToaKapura1234
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 15-January 11
  • 1,336 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2015 - 11:57 AM

You see its great until you hit the level cap at which point its no less of a grind but the rewards are much less substantial.
Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion, a new game in Games and Trivia! 0 Spots remaining!
http://www.bzpower.c...on/#entry964351

#2259 Offline Minty Green

Minty Green
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-October 09
  • 1,088 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2015 - 01:21 PM

This honestly made me laugh, lol.

You got trolled hard.

#2260 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 20-October 07
  • 776 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2015 - 03:42 PM

I finished SSB4, no hammers.

Game sux.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

Yes, you can still play Brawl online!

#2261 Online Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2015 - 06:01 PM

I finished SSB4, no hammers.

Game sux.

Grats.

I was playing Smash 3DS with one of my friends at work a little while ago, and we compared progress. I only needed one more thing from one of the panels, and he suggested that I use a hammer. I looked at him like he was insane and said "what's wrong with you?"

I then went and finished that panel within a half hour.

khsora546.png

3DS: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN: khsora546 / Nintendo Network & Xbox Live: Terminus2495 / FFXIV: Stella Iris (Famfrit) / PM Me to add me
Hardcore Final Fantasy XIV Player, PM me if you're also a player!

My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile ~ FFXIV Profile

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users