Young Justice

CAPUA

I completely watch this series. I do, I think it has potential and I enjoy the fact that a new DC animated show is on with new eps. Only problem is the show good, not great. No matter what fans think other wise. Favorite episodes for me were the pilot, and Targets. (episode 10 I think)

Me. Its a good show. Interesting.... But... Seriously? IN-JUSTICE LEAGUE? That is one of the worst names ever... XD ~PowerMiner~

"I didn't get any bacon on this baconator? This is injustice!" "No...it was the IN-JUSTICE LEAGUE! MUAHAHAHA!" I haven't seen the series but I'm aware of it. Is it anything like Teen Titans or are there actual DC characters besides Robin this time around?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Yo, the other characters in Teen Titans were DC characters. D: And yeah, but it just isn't that great of a show. People say it's more "mature" but really that's only in the animation imo. :/ I really the wish the story lines were better and the emotional pull. Teen Titans was win by the way and beats this show out. :3

Me. Its a good show. Interesting.... But... Seriously? IN-JUSTICE LEAGUE? That is one of the worst names ever... XD ~PowerMiner~

"I didn't get any bacon on this baconator? This is injustice!" "No...it was the IN-JUSTICE LEAGUE! MUAHAHAHA!" I haven't seen the series but I'm aware of it. Is it anything like Teen Titans or are there actual DC characters besides Robin this time around?
All the character in the teen titans series and this show are part of the DC universe, starfire, raven, and the others have been since the 80's. Although... Slade is called deathstroke. Stupid censors. Anyway, this show is pretty great.

Gamers rise up, not down

:kaukau:I haven't seen it, but I've seen advertisements. I thought it was really cool as depicting Superman with a T-shirt. Don't get me wrong, I acutally do kind of like the tights and it's always been hard for me to actually propose another look that was just as full and iconic. However, I think that this new idea is cool. I think that it probably makes the show more watchable. Anyway, if it's anything like Teen Titans then it should be good. I'll look into it sometime, although most likely after the show has resolved, knowing how my life works. EDIT: Hmm, judging by what people are saying it doesn't quite sound like it's as good as Teen Titans with less character development, but then that's only the word of a couple of people, so I still don't quite know what to think. By the way, I thought that Slade was a pretty cool name. Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh Edited by Emperor Kraggh

Just wanted to say tonight's ep was actually a really good ep. It had a little emotion in there and that's kinda funny since it was for Red Tornado. lol But a good heart felt message, great action and a little fast paced but whatever.

Edited by Grant-Sud

You do know they got that name from the comics, right?
No. Im not a Die-hard Marvel fan. I dont know much besides a couple movies and a few TV shows.
Clearly not...lol. this is DC, not marvel.

Gamers rise up, not down

You do know they got that name from the comics, right?
No. Im not a Die-hard Marvel fan. I dont know much besides a couple movies and a few TV shows.
Clearly not...lol. this is DC, not marvel.
Lol.

All the character in the teen titans series and this show are part of the DC universe, starfire, raven, and the others have been since the 80's. Although... Slade is called deathstroke. Stupid censors. Anyway, this show is pretty great.
Actually, in the comics, Deathstroke was Slade's original name. Let me clear something up. Only three of the Young Justice characters were part of the Teen Titans in the animated series. The rest weren't, that I know of. Also, this takes place in a different universe than the DCAU or Teen Titans. Anyways, I originally thought this show was going to be a dumbed down replacement for the original Justice League series. Oh how wrong I was. It has surpassed my expectations, and seems to be developing into something that is actually pretty good. Let's hope it gets even better, or on par with Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. And to the person asking for a myth arc, they are already developing one with the battle against the mysterious organization known as "the Light". However, I didn't think the Joker was that great in this series.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

:kaukau:I don't know if you're being serious or not, PowerMiner, due to that emoticon. For those who don't know, Mark Hamill is a very prestigious voice actor who's been in a million different things, including voicing Fire Lord Ozai in Avatar: The Last Airbender, but he's particularly known for consistently being the voice and laughter of the Joker in numerous incarnations time and time again. He also played Luke Skywalker. Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

:kaukau:I don't know if you're being serious or not, PowerMiner, due to that emoticon. For those who don't know, Mark Hamill is a very prestigious voice actor who's been in a million different things, including voicing Fire Lord Ozai in Avatar: The Last Airbender, but he's particularly known for consistently being the voice and laughter of the Joker in numerous incarnations time and time again. He also played Luke Skywalker. Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

newOh! Mark Hamill! Wait.. I think I read he played Darth vader.. not luke. But maybe I was mistaken. No new episode this week... but the TV guide says there is a new one next week.

You know for the episode Joker was in, I wasn't impressed with him. It wasn't his voice acting, which imo was fine, and he ended up fighting Robin which was all I really wanted out of the ep... But to be honest, him as co-villain didn't work for me. I would have liked it more, if it was an episode about him and robin alone lol But I'm asking too much now. :3 I really hope they nail those emotional scenes, you know? An ep that brings them all together, I'm just not feeling it so far. GREAT animation and sound though. And the action is intense, something I want to see more of. Just a little more character development and the would be wicked awesome. >=(

newOh! Mark Hamill! Wait.. I think I read he played Darth vader.. not luke. But maybe I was mistaken. No new episode this week... but the TV guide says there is a new one next week.
The voice of Darth Vader was James Earl Jones, the body of Darth Vader was a chap from the West Country named David Prowse. They didn't let Prowse do the voice because of his West Country accent, they didn't want Vader to sound like a farmer.And Mark Hamill was Luke, yes. But his vocal work for the Joker had gained him just as large a cult following

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Wow. This week's episode was just win. :3 I'm really impressed with it. At first I had no idea what was going on, and had a ton of complaints about the emotions (or lack there of) and the events. But to be honest, by the end of the ep ALL of it made perfect sense AND there was some great character development. (plot twist anyone?)

I'm actually quite the fan of the show, due to the fact that each of the episodes do have quite the fleshed out storyline and story arc going along. Teen Titans was a fun show, but I seem to enjoy Young Justice more, mostly just because I'm a comic geek and the numerous mythology gags and the focus on lesser known characters are pure gold to me. The main complaint for me is that the female characters seem to have their purpose of love interest first and then actual hero in training second. The animation is well done, and it does a really good job of making a more involved story. I also like how they do have a story arc, and they don't just face the villain of the week every episode or so. They also have many callbacks to previous episodes, something which I enjoy as well.Plus, this is the only recent TV show in my memory that can actually say that they have Captain Marvel as a reacurring character. Captain Marvel. I remember just seeing him in the lineup and thought that was kind of cool, but then they actually introduced him as a character and that was more than amazing.Also @Fighty: I'm not sure I'd like this to be the Teen Titans all over again, but I do agree that some of the characters could be worked on quite a lot, and I wouldn't mind exchanging some of them for the Teen Titans cast.I've heard someone is to die this season...is that true, or is it just a rumor?

I heard the same rumor too. The most recent episode played with it, but

It all turned out to be a false mental situation. Interesting twist though, it reminded me of "Inception".

Still, we have the rest of this season to find out. Anyone think that it will be Artemis?

Edited by MakutaKlak

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Yay, Young Justice. I like the show. I have not read the comic, but can some one who read the comic (or rather, part of it) tell me how true it is?At least one person should be dying this season. And the number "16" is apparently important since Greg Weisman cackled evilly when someone asked him about it.And yeah, the latest episode was pretty amazing.

THIS IS EMPTY! BOO-YAH! I'M A DRAGON!

ROOOOOOAR!!