10401284666_5e175fd8ea_n.jpg^ C l i c k f o r G a l l e r y ^ Dicalian is a member of Brutaka's species who was sent to Metru Nui as a representative. He decided to hold out in the city during the Visorak invasion, but was overrun due to his own overconfidence.Like all members of his species, Dicalian possesses a natural resistance to poisonous and mutagenic agents, and so he was not fully transformed by the venom of the spiders. Instead, the consular gained sharpened claws and a wicked spine, lengthened arms, and a bizarrely warped and fused Kanohi Suletu, which can no longer be removed from his face.

I've recently decided to make MOCs that represent members of underrepresented canon species. This is my second one, an attempt at representing the darker side of Brutaka's species (which unfortunately remains unnamed).Feedback is appreciated.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Your parts usage continues to amaze me Chro. The trans-red is used in the right quantity that it looks good not dumb. He looks very solid and definitely threatening. You certainly captured the darker side of bionicles. Also the spines are actually good sized compared to most other mocs with spines that are way to big. These spines look big and dangerous, but not massively disproportionate.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Your parts usage continues to amaze me Chro. The trans-red is used in the right quantity that it looks good not dumb. He looks very solid and definitely threatening. You certainly captured the darker side of bionicles. Also the spines are actually good sized compared to most other mocs with spines that are way to big. These spines look big and dangerous, but not massively disproportionate.

Thanks! Assuming you mean trans-orange, yes, I tried to use it as accents instead of a secondary main color or what have you. Glad to hear I got the spines right as well. ;)

but their spirits

As I said, I didn't intend this to be a Halloween MOC, but I guess it must've turned out well if you think it's better than yours... thanks. :P

(And for the record I agree with Wind- as a MOCist, specific advice is more helpful by far than vague advice. ;))

but their spirits

Curse you and your unlimited amount of pieces T_T

Anywho, I think, like everyone else, that this is an awesome MOC. Then again, you ARE Chro, so I shouldn't be surprised :P

The extra little arms confused me for a minute, until I realized Brutaka also had those and he's Brutaka's species. I do like the trans-orange with black, which does have a bit of a Halloween vibe, and the littles bits of white balance it a bit, which I like. Especially that spine. Me gusta spine.

The flail thing looks a bit odd, but I assume it got broken by the visorak or something. Creative spike ball thingy. I like.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Curse you and your unlimited amount of pieces T_T

Hahaha, nooo. I only have enough parts to keep one MOC (or two, if they're simple) assembled at a time... unfortunately. :lol:

Anywho, I think, like everyone else, that this is an awesome MOC. Then again, you ARE Chro, so I shouldn't be surprised :PThe extra little arms confused me for a minute, until I realized Brutaka also had those and he's Brutaka's species. I do like the trans-orange with black, which does have a bit of a Halloween vibe, and the littles bits of white balance it a bit, which I like. Especially that spine. Me gusta spine.

Thanks! :)

The flail thing looks a bit odd, but I assume it got broken by the visorak or something. Creative spike ball thingy. I like.

It's actually intended to resemble a meteor hammer, not a flail. I just refer to it as a flail because people don't know what a meteor hammer is, and tend to assume that it's some kind of asteroid-powered hammer, instead of a ball and chain weapon. :P

but their spirits

The first thing that I noticed was that I did not feel that this was Brutaka's species. I'd have no idea unless you had mentioned it in your description... sorry. I think the legs are a bit too thick and the arms a little too long, but you make up for it with the wonderful spine. I'd say you struck a near-perfect balance between bright translucent orange and the black.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Sorry to hear that. I figured that he was similar enough by being very tall and having four arms. :P The primary arms were lengthened because of mutation, and... I don't know about the legs. Not every member of every species has the same physique, though, so bulkier legs are a possibility in my mind.

As a MOC, though, glad you like it! :D

but their spirits