• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Forums Online

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,306 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 06:41 PM

The forums are now back online. We apologize again for the downtime and data loss. Some things to note:<ul><li>Topics will not appear in most forums because it's been more than sixty days since their last post.<li>Feel free to post in older topics and repost topics from the past two months.<li>If you bought or renewed a Premier Membership or BioniLUG membership, please PM me.<li>If anything seems wrong or out of place, please PM me or post in this Talkback topic.</ul>View the full article

#2 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 335 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 11:08 PM

That's great to hear!:) Thank goodness it's back because I am looking forward to post more posts about things in BZPower.:)
I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#3 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,906 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 11:21 PM

Great that the forums are back, but shame about how much data has been lost. I guess these things can happen. :/

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

#4 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 30 2013 - 11:31 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Great to see that the forums are back! Thanks, Black Six. [/color][/font]

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

#5 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,114 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 11:51 AM

I'm kind of saddened about the data loss. I didn't lose anything too important, but I do feel for those who did.

But anyway, I'm glad the forums are back. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#6 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,227 posts

Posted Oct 31 2013 - 12:15 PM

:happydance:

Hey, the data loss was no fun, but at least we're back! :) Life is fixable. *thumbs-up sign*

Edited by fishers64, Oct 31 2013 - 12:16 PM.

#7 Offline Tomago: Toa of Time

Tomago: Toa of Time
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,625 posts

Posted Nov 03 2013 - 01:44 AM

Yeah, it seems this happens WAY too frequently on this site than any other forum that I have been apart of. It still amazes me how much this happens. Silver lining is that we're back, just seems like a waste to be on here sometimes..

~T:ToT~
Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users