I can include those the misprints and all 18 masks for a total of $100.00 what do you think? Shipping and paypal fees would only be about $15 if you live in the states. What do you think?Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I can do that if you take off two of the misprints, otherwise I'm not making enough money off of them. So take off two of the misprints and you have a deal. You can always buy the other two from me later if you want.Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Wait a sec- I think I have made a mistake. I need (minus the two misprints):

• black, red, white miru- total of $6 ($2 each)
  • green, brown, black akaku- total of $6
  • green, orange, clear kaukau- total of $6
  • brown, black, blue, white hau- total of $8
  • white pakari- total of $2
  • black, blue kakama- total of $4
  • black hau nuva- total of $4
  • green matatu- total of $15
  • shipping and fees- $15

Which comes out to be a grand total of $66, but you offered my previous offer of $90. So, I think I must have either added something extra or misspelled something because $90 is not that close to $66.

I'm going off of the price of $3.00 per mask and then adding the misprint and fees making it $81.00 but if you want one more misprint for $90.00 total I can do that. Paypal is going to be about $4 and shipping would be around $8 to $10. So if you want one more misprint for $90 total, all fees included I can do that. What do you think?Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Let me see if I understand what you are saying: for $90.00 TOTAL (shipping and pay pal are included in this price) I will get:

• 1 black, 1 red, and 1 white miru
  • 1 green, 1 brown, 1black akaku
  • 1 green, 1 orange, 1 clear kaukau
  • 1 brown, 1 black, 1 white, 1 blue hau
  • 1 white pakari
  • 1 black, 1 blue kakama
  • 1 black hau nuva
  • 1 green, 1 red matatu (misprints)

Yes, those masks 17 masks and those 2 misprint masks.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Pm sent!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Pm sent! Also I've updated the topic for now, but more coming tonight. Hey guys, so i have a lot of stuff up for sale, and i should be shipping things out either tomorrow or monday, it just depends on when i can make it to the Post office. But i have everything ready to go, Thanks again to everybody who helped me out so far, it really means a lot. MC PS. I'm Including goodies in everyones packages so far!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How much for one of the misprint masks and then how much for all.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Well, the green and Red ruru have already been purchased, although the rest are still up for grabs, I'm asking $20 for each of the misprints and $25 for the Kaukau misprints, which i believe is an average price. But if you want all of the rest of them (11) I will do 250.00 with paypal and shipping included, unless you live outside the US.

Thanks

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yes, your still on hold for the white matatu.I'm shipping everybody's orders out tomorrow! They're all packed up and ready to go.Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sure thing, I sent you a PM B6 :D

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

100 percent, but of you want the instructions and the "canister" that'll cost a little more.Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yes, how much are you willing to pay?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yes, I'm going to buy the Platinum Avohkii. I'm selling my collection to help pay for it, Is there anything i can interest you in?

I must ask, you are buying the platinum avohkii to complete your collection, but yet you are selling your collection, how does that work? all you will have is a mask and nothing else. Do you plan to buy everything back after?

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Yes, I'm going to buy the Platinum Avohkii. I'm selling my collection to help pay for it, Is there anything i can interest you in?

I must ask, you are buying the platinum avohkii to complete your collection, but yet you are selling your collection, how does that work? all you will have is a mask and nothing else. Do you plan to buy everything back after?

I'm only selling the what i absolutely have to, I'm keeping everything i can, but selling off whatever i need to. Basically I'm going to buy it with money of my own and money i get from this topic.

After i finally have the mask, i plan on re collecting everything i had lost, maybe even buying the items back from the same people i sold them to!

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

No problem, I'll upload the picture when I'm on my lunch break. Is there anything else you might be interested in, then I could take a picture of all of it.Mc

Update: My computer i was using at work froze up and i couldn't get everybody's address off in time, so i am going to have to ship out tomorrow morning.

MC

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

You wouldn't happen to still keep Vhisola's box, would you? If so, I'd like to see a picture of that too... ^^

It's sad, but when I bought them, I got them used so I never had the box! But I'll post the picture you want here in about an hour.McEdit: here are the two pictures!https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/s720x720/1473060_626676650707266_1713402941_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1460071_626676690707262_834553565_n.jpg Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm unsure what shipping would be, but if you do want it, I'll charge you $30 plus shipping. Its gonna be difficult to ship it without damaging it, especially over seas.So how does that sound?Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm assuming you're thinking of using First Class Mail International? I haven't had any damaged packages arrive that way, but once two CDs that were sent separately (and several days apart, from different states) never really arrived, and the lack of tracking was a bit irritating. So I've been skeptical ever since. :D

Though $30 sounds very agreeable. :)

Ok, if you'll PM me you Paypal address, I'll send the payment request, $30.00 is the total without shipping, although shipping shouldn't be anymore then about $10.00-$15.00.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Perfect! I shipped everybody's packages today, please let me know when you get them!Thanks!MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I would like to buy a large group of these from you.

8538 Muaka/Kane-Ra (you asked for $60)8537 Nui-Rama (you asked for $25)8538 Nui-Jaga (you asked for $35)8549 Tarakavas (you asked for $45)8539 Manas (you asked for $80)8557 Exo-Toa (you asked for $40)8764 Vezon/Fenrakk (you asked for $35)8940 Karzahni (you asked for $50)8935 Nocturn (you asked for $25)8954 Mazeka (you asked for $30)8991 Tuma (you asked for $25)8998 Toa Mata Nui (you asked for $150)

This would total your offer for these to $600. I would like them for $500 + shipping, but I am willing to negotiate. I can pay on the first of November.

Let me know if this offer is acceptable.

EDIT: I also see the $35 offer from Toa Newnia for Umbra. I offer $40.

signature.png

Edited by Kayru

signature.png

I would like to buy a large group of these from you. 8538 Muaka/Kane-Ra (you asked for $60)8537 Nui-Rama (you asked for $25)8538 Nui-Jaga (you asked for $35)8549 Tarakavas (you asked for $45)8539 Manas (you asked for $80)8557 Exo-Toa (you asked for $40)8764 Vezon/Fenrakk (you asked for $35)8940 Karzahni (you asked for $50)8935 Nocturn (you asked for $25)8954 Mazeka (you asked for $30)8991 Tuma (you asked for $25)8998 Toa Mata Nui (you asked for $150) This would total your offer for these to $600. I would like them for $500 + shipping, but I am willing to negotiate. I can pay on the first of November.Let me know if this offer is acceptable. EDIT: I also see the $35 offer from Toa Newnia for Umbra. I offer $40. signature.png

Here is two ideas.1: take Toa Mata Nui off and ad umbra for a total of $500.00 plus shipping.2: ad Umbra to the list and keep mata nui make the total 620 with shipping.What do you think?Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I would like to buy a large group of these from you. 8538 Muaka/Kane-Ra (you asked for $60)8537 Nui-Rama (you asked for $25)8538 Nui-Jaga (you asked for $35)8549 Tarakavas (you asked for $45)8539 Manas (you asked for $80)8557 Exo-Toa (you asked for $40)8764 Vezon/Fenrakk (you asked for $35)8940 Karzahni (you asked for $50)8935 Nocturn (you asked for $25)8954 Mazeka (you asked for $30)8991 Tuma (you asked for $25)8998 Toa Mata Nui (you asked for $150) This would total your offer for these to $600. I would like them for $500 + shipping, but I am willing to negotiate. I can pay on the first of November.Let me know if this offer is acceptable. EDIT: I also see the $35 offer from Toa Newnia for Umbra. I offer $40. signature.png

Here is two ideas.1: take Toa Mata Nui off and ad umbra for a total of $500.00 plus shipping.2: ad Umbra to the list and keep mata nui make the total 620 with shipping.What do you think?Mc

I'll take #2. As I said I can pay on the 1st of December (possibly 30th Nov, not certain about that though). Paypal, I assume? Go ahead and PM me the details. :)

signature.png

signature.png

Ok will do, but first, would you be interested in any of the collectibles? Also I have the instructions for them, but that would be a little more in shipping and everything else, I also have a few boxes if you want them. Let me know, also would you be interested in any collectibles?I do not own the sand tarakava, sorry. But is there anything else I have you might want?Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok will do, but first, would you be interested in any of the collectibles? Also I have the instructions for them, but that would be a little more in shipping and everything else, I also have a few boxes if you want them. Let me know, also would you be interested in any collectibles?

I'd like all the instructions, please.

How about...

- Infected Hau $2

- Gold Hau $4 (if it's the solid gold, never mind, lol)

- Silver Hau $4

(Those are the BL prices.)

signature.png

signature.png