Do you want all 6 protodermic? If so I could do $105.00 for the 7 masks.

What do you think?

Mc

I'll get back to you today on those krana.

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

yeah, while that IS a steal, I can't do that,I don't know why I bothered asking, really.so... I'll just take the white pakari.

How much would shipping be for something so light, anyway... well, I'll need your paypal info and stuff, so I'm just gonna PM you.

Gamers rise up, not down

I would like to get more then that for it. Maybe hold out for another week or two then buy it for maybe $110?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I would like to get more then that for it. Maybe hold out for another week or two then buy it for maybe $110?

On your list you have it priced at $75. I just thought that is the price you want for it. I forgot that someone has to offer more in order to get your sets. Anyways thanks for letting me know. I just cant pay that much for that set. Good luck on your quest and have a Merry Christmas.

Noel

10640418814_ff945700dc_o.jpg

Ok, how much could you pay? I can't really do 70 with shipping but I could probably do something for a little more.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, how much could you pay? I can't really do 70 with shipping but I could probably do something for a little more.

The most I am willing to pay for that set is $80 with shipping included. My offer of $70 was a bit sad but for $80 I think it is a fair and reasonable offer considering I dont need the box and instructions. If youll accept it I will be glad to send you my payment. If not I will understand and will just have to pass on it.

Thanks

Noel

I can take $80.00 and I'll go through the set tonight and make sure everything is there. Go ahead and PM me your paypal info and I'll make a payment request, I wont send the request until i double check the parts though.

Everyone's items have been shipped!

Thanks for all the support guys!

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

So, I am interested in buying several things from you, mainly from 06 and 07.

From 06 I'd like to buy Brutaka, and from 07 I'd like to buy Lesovikk, Hydraxon, and both Hydruka. However, I'm very aware both of those 07 titans are currently priced at $10 more than their default, and the Hydruka by $5. I feel I could only go through with a purchase if those prices were dropped by at least five each.

If that's possible, let me know! I am quite interested!

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I can take $80.00 and I'll go through the set tonight and make sure everything is there. Go ahead and PM me your paypal info and I'll make a payment request, I wont send the request until i double check the parts though.

Everyone's items have been shipped!

Thanks for all the support guys!

MC

Sweet Bro. Glad you accepted my offer. I'll pm you my paypal. Hopefully everything is good and complete when you check for its parts. Im getting excited for this already.

Thanks

Noel

From 06 I'd like to buy Brutaka, and from 07 I'd like to buy Lesovikk, Hydraxon, and both Hydruka. However, I'm very aware both of those 07 titans are currently priced at $10 more than their default, and the Hydruka by $5. I feel I could only go through with a purchase if those prices were dropped by at least five each.

sig.png

I'm willing to negotiate the pricing, what were you willing to pay for all of it?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

sig.png

I'm willing to negotiate the pricing, what were you willing to pay for all of it?

Well, if I was to base everything off their original price, I'd be perfectly alright with $75.

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sig.png

Well, if I was to base everything off their original price, I'd be perfectly alright with $75.

sig.png

could you meet me half way between $105 my price and $75 your price? So $90.00 + Shipping?

If you have the krana I'm interested in, what would you estimate as far as shipping costs within the US?

Yeah, I'm going through the krana list right now, i'll update here in about an hour.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

sig.png

sig.png

could you meet me half way between $105 my price and $75 your price? So $90.00 + Shipping?

That's much higher than I'd like to go. My highest would be about $85.

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Ok, I can do $85.00 + shipping, pm me with a list of your wants (i like to have extra so I don't miss something) and I'll respond with my paypal address.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, I can do $85.00 + shipping, pm me with a list of your wants (i like to have extra so I don't miss something) and I'll respond with my paypal address.

Mc

Well, I must ask first how much shipping is. If it's over $10 then that won't work.

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

It shouldn't be more then $10 if it is I'll bite the bullet.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

In which case, would you like to call it $80 + shipping, just in case? Or remain at $85?

Also, would it be possible to get pictures of the items? I see you've had several completed orders, but this is my first time buying anything from another BZPower member.

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

In which case, would you like to call it $80 + shipping, just in case? Or remain at $85?

Also, would it be possible to get pictures of the items? I see you've had several completed orders, but this is my first time buying anything from another BZPower member.

sig.png

Sure, I'll post a picture sometime soon.

Mc

@Gonny: So I have all the krana you need BUT these.

Dark purple: bo, ca, ja and su

Light purple: su and xa

So I have a proposal, out of my own collection I have all of them but the two purple su's, I can include these other purple krana your missing from my collection, but I would like more for them then $0.75, because they aren't my spares. Would you do $2.00 each for those 4?

It would be helpful for both of us.

Mc

Edited by Mask collector
  • Upvote 1

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, could you meet me in the middle at say $1.50?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

sig.png

Sure, I'll post a picture sometime soon.

Mc

Thanks.

Still, as far as the price goes, I'd appreciate if you'd consider $75 - $80 instead, which would let shipping round things out. As I am sure is the case with many, my budget ain't the largest either, but I'm trying to find a price that works for us both. =P

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Sure, we can do $80 plus shipping, I'll let you know how much shipping will be.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Will do! I'm at work now but give me a few hours and I can.

Thanks

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Justt wanted to say that, even though they took a bit to get, Mc just sent me a VERY large order, all intact (one set is in an incoming shipment still, but Mc let me know that even before I got the first package). He even forewarned me about missing parts and offered to make up for it with extra masks! Thanks so much Mc, you're definitely trustworthy and a pleasure to have done business with!

signature.png

Edited by Kayru

signature.png

Justt wanted to say that, even though they took a bit to get, Mc just sent me a VERY large order, all intact (one set is in an incoming shipment still, but Mc let me know that even before I got the first package). He even forewarned me about missing parts and offered to make up for it with extra masks! Thanks so much Mc, you're definitely trustworthy and a pleasure to have done business with!

signature.png

Thanks so much! I sent you a pm just a few minutes ago, I shipped everybodys packages today. Friend of fire, omega12, and your second box.

I hope everybody enjoys their packages!

Also could I interest you in any other items? I still need a lot of money for the Platinum Avohkii, so the more the merrier.

Enjoy your holidays.

Mc

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sure, we can do $80 plus shipping, I'll let you know how much shipping will be.

Alrighty, that sounds good! I will send you the email with the list of wants, but it will take me a week to get the money prepared. Would that be alright or do you need it sooner?

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Yeah, i can wait. Please pm me your info and we can go from there.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

In looking to get about $20 each for the protodermic masks, but I'm willing to negotiate.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I just got my package from MC today. Everything was clean and in good condition. I checked around in brick link and his process were great!

Every purchase goes toward a good cause too! If you were on the fence about ordering from MC I would definatly recommend ordering from him.

@sordin: they are currently built in the combo model. The nui kopen.

@bobafett: I'll check for it.

@master of lehrak: I'd like $15 each. What would you offer?

@omega12: thanks for your order!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'll post a link here. Give me until tomorrow or so

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC