• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Platinum Avohkii Sale

For Sale 9 WMKK All 8 WMKK Gold Kanoka Every Set Ever Made

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
270 replies to this topic

#241 Offline nocturn701

nocturn701
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts

Posted Jan 14 2014 - 06:58 AM

That is how! Lol I will message you my paypal address.

ok then!

#242 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 14 2014 - 11:37 AM

I sent you a pm. Also to everyone, I'm selling non bionicle related items as well. Mostly xbox 360 games and similar items. But I still have 7 wmkk left to sell, in asking about $180 for those. Make offers on anything though, in starting to run out of time.

Mc

Edited by Mask collector, Jan 14 2014 - 11:38 AM.

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

Metru Blue Noble Matatu prototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg
Not to be confused with the Gali-blue European misprint

Sterling Silver Krana Kal 

(preferably with the Certification card and bag) 

All 8 Variations of the Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK)

#243 Offline Gonny

Gonny
  • Members
  • Toa

• 117 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2014 - 07:28 PM

Could you give me an estimate for how long it takes to ship to my address?

A Turaga
You are a very wise Turaga.
Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

#244 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2014 - 07:36 PM

I'm not to sure, it shouldn't be to long. You should have it sometime this week or next

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

#245 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2014 - 08:56 PM

Everyone: I'm getting really close to having the funds for the Platinum Avohkii, if anyone wants anything it all is on sale! (Sets, collectibles, Books, Comics, Art Work, everything!) 

If you spend more then $50, I'll toss in 5 FREE masks! (Random kanohi and possible rares)

If you spend more then $100, I'll toss in 5 FREE masks and 10 FREE Krana!

If you spend more the $250, I'll toss in a FREE Toa Sized set! (Complete with everything)

If you spend more then $700, I'll toss in a FREE White Metal Krana Kal!

I'm really close guys, and i would love the help from the BZP Community, so please if your interested, now is the time!

#246 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2014 - 03:00 AM

hi tritoa here from Spain,did you get me a postage price?

#247 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2014 - 06:01 AM

It would cost roughly $12.00 shipping

#248 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2014 - 09:10 AM

ok that sound good,can we make it $40 with shipping for the two sets?if so pm me with your paypal address and i will get the payment sent asap,thanks

#249 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2014 - 03:46 PM

I just pmed you. I'm also looking for some prototypes (Mostly masks) for the gallery. I'm willing to offer a WMKK for the right parts.

If interested please comment or PM me.

MC

#250 Offline Tahkuta

Tahkuta
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 479 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2014 - 04:28 PM

You say you have at least two of each set. 

Are the boxes and canisters for sale? I would love to buy them from you if they are.

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

#251 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2014 - 04:47 PM

I have a good amount of spare canisters, and some spare front cut outs, what are you after?

#252 Offline polip

polip
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 69 posts

Posted Jan 22 2014 - 04:52 PM

Can I ask you how much the vahi would cost, please?

#253 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2014 - 06:13 PM

For an orange vahi I'd like $10 for gold I'd like $15 I'm negotiable though.

Mc

Well guys, this topic will be closed in 20 more days, I also have another auction topic open as well. So please if interested now is the time. I will no longer be selling anything bionicle after that 20 days.

Thanks
MC

Edited by Mask collector, Jan 23 2014 - 10:57 AM.

#254 Offline Gonny

Gonny
  • Members
  • Toa

• 117 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2014 - 12:19 AM

The package arrived today. I noticed that there were 30 krana (4 of which came from your personal collection). This made me realize that I had done my math wrong in calculating the price because I was using the number I needed for my collection which was 32 and not taking into account that, since you didn't have either of the purple Su krana it should only be 30. This means that, in my original calculation, I was working with the number 28 regular krana and then 4 from your personal collection instead of the actual numbers which were 26 regular and 4 from your personal collection. As you did send all that were agreed upon and the math was my mistake, the slight overestimate on my part is no big deal. Thanks for getting me one step closer to completing my krana collection.

A Turaga
You are a very wise Turaga.
Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

#255 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2014 - 09:17 AM

I'm sorry! I didn't notice either, I actually remember saying somewhere that I don't have the purple su anymore, I sold them a while back. But I hope you enjoy the collection. And thanks for your help, I'm one step closer to getting the Platinum Avohkii.

Mc

#256 Offline I Exist

I Exist
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,323 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2014 - 07:17 PM

So, have you reached your goal for the platinum Avokhii ?

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

#257 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 294 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2014 - 08:16 PM

You don't happen to accept dollars by postcard do you? My PayPal is a pain to set up.

isjfgex.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 90% Complete)    

#258 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2014 - 08:39 PM

So, have you reached your goal for the platinum Avokhii ?

I'm meeting the owner of the Platinum Avohkii on February 16th. I'm still selling things to help pay for it, but i will close my topics down before to long, because after I have it i will be recollecting all of the stuff i sold. 

You don't happen to accept dollars by postcard do you? My PayPal is a pain to set up.

I could take a personal check through the mail, and after it is approved and i receive the money, then i can ship the items you want, what would you be interested in?

To everyone: I will be no longer accepting paypal paymets after the 9th of february, unless we have otherwise made an agreement.

Edited by Mask collector, Jan 30 2014 - 08:41 PM.

#259 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 294 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2014 - 08:59 PM

I don't have any dollars in my account because I live the UK but I do have actual dollar bills which is the only way I can pay. 

I'm interested in the Chrome Hau if it's still up

#260 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2014 - 11:49 PM

It is, but if you send the money and I don't get it I'm not responsible because people steal from mail If there is money in it. You'd have to figure that out, but yes it is available.

#261 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 294 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 11:00 AM

It is, but if you send the money and I don't get it I'm not responsible because people steal from mail If there is money in it. You'd have to figure that out, but yes it is available.

Okay, I'll risk it, mainly because there is literally nothing else I can do with the dollars.  

#262 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 11:41 AM

Ok, they are usd correct? What are you willing to pay for the chrome hau? Also you funds will need to be here before february 15th. Keep that in mind. :)

#263 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 294 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 12:25 PM

I could spare $15-20 not including postage. I can find more if that's not enough.
I'm guessing the postage would be somewhere around $8-10.

#264 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2014 - 01:00 PM

I would like $30.00 for the Chrome Hau, it's one of my favorite masks. Postage would only be about $5-$8 after that, if that sounds good please pm me and I'll give you my address, like i said, i need the money before february 15th.

MC

#265 Offline nocturn701

nocturn701
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 07:07 AM

When I bought a Hydraxon it was at my house in 9 days, and when I got it it came fully assembled with instructions inside a bag with a spongy substance all around it, so it was in great care. Also it was in pretty much mint condition with only a bit of rough plastic on the mask. I would DEFINITELY buy something else from Mask collector and so should you.... WOO!!  

#266 Offline Ldd2000

Ldd2000
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 03:51 PM

Few Questions:

How much would you ask for all the basic Kanohi?

Or for a set of one of each kind?

And what do you want for the Kanohi Vahi, and a infected Kanohi?

Would you be intrusted in doing any bundled deals?

Edited by ldd2000, Feb 02 2014 - 05:43 PM.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

#267 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 07:16 PM

Make an offer and we can go from there, if you order more I can give you a bulk discount.

Mc

#268 Offline Ldd2000

Ldd2000
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 07:58 PM

Ok, I just made an ebay sale a week ago, still waiting for the money to go through. The problem is that I don't know how long that will be, I'm still waiting for the guy to get it, and this might be over by the time it goes through :( .

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

#269 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2014 - 10:10 PM

Ok, I just made an ebay sale a week ago, still waiting for the money to go through. The problem is that I don't know how long that will be, I'm still waiting for the guy to get it, and this might be over by the time it goes through :( .

Ok, well how much would you offer? and you want all 72 toa and turaga kanohi, along with the Orange vahi and the Infected hau? I know about what I'm looking for, but i don't have a full set anymore because some people bought some of the masks from me so i had to break up my collection. But give me a price for all 74 masks, and I'll let you know what i have left. Its still in about the #60's if I'm correct.

MC

Edited by Mask collector, Feb 02 2014 - 10:10 PM.

#270 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,311 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2014 - 09:43 AM

@idd2000: If you wish to continue our deal, i may consider it, but please go through PM.

Please Close this topic now, we have reached our goal!

Final Post by MC for this topic!!!

#271 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 10,423 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 03 2014 - 10:21 PM

Topic closed.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users