Ok will do, but first, would you be interested in any of the collectibles? Also I have the instructions for them, but that would be a little more in shipping and everything else, I also have a few boxes if you want them. Let me know, also would you be interested in any collectibles?I do not own the sand tarakava, sorry. But is there anything else I have you might want?Mc

well I have a few items I need for my collection, I have most sets but no collectibles, but right now my focus is getting one of the 5 prototype sand tarakava's, as they are so cool looking and very unique.

if you havent seen one before then heres a pic: http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/thumb/4/47/Set_Sand_Tarakava.png/200px-Set_Sand_Tarakava.png

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Ok will do, but first, would you be interested in any of the collectibles? Also I have the instructions for them, but that would be a little more in shipping and everything else, I also have a few boxes if you want them. Let me know, also would you be interested in any collectibles?

I'd like all the instructions, please.

How about...

- Infected Hau $2

- Gold Hau $4 (if it's the solid gold, never mind, lol)

- Silver Hau $4

(Those are the BL prices.)

signature.png

I'd add those to the order for $4 each, included the Infected hau, I've seen most of them go for at least $8.00. As for the Instructions, most of them are in pretty good condition, but with all the sets you want, and the masks, along with the instructions, how about $650.00 plus shipping? If you live in the USA, shipping shouldn't cost to much, and if not then shipping is going to be kind of expensive, but we can work something out.

Ok will do, but first, would you be interested in any of the collectibles? Also I have the instructions for them, but that would be a little more in shipping and everything else, I also have a few boxes if you want them. Let me know, also would you be interested in any collectibles?I do not own the sand tarakava, sorry. But is there anything else I have you might want?Mc

well I have a few items I need for my collection, I have most sets but no collectibles, but right now my focus is getting one of the 5 prototype sand tarakava's, as they are so cool looking and very unique.

if you havent seen one before then heres a pic: http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/thumb/4/47/Set_Sand_Tarakava.png/200px-Set_Sand_Tarakava.png

The Sand Tarakava is a pretty cool set, I have seen it before, and it is for sure unique. good luck trying to get it though. :)

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok will do, but first, would you be interested in any of the collectibles? Also I have the instructions for them, but that would be a little more in shipping and everything else, I also have a few boxes if you want them. Let me know, also would you be interested in any collectibles?

How about...

- Infected Hau $2

- Silver Hau $4

I'd add those to the order for $4 each, included the Infected hau, I've seen most of them go for at least $8.00. As for the Instructions, most of them are in pretty good condition, but with all the sets you want, and the masks, along with the instructions, how about $650.00 plus shipping? If you live in the USA, shipping shouldn't cost to much, and if not then shipping is going to be kind of expensive, but we can work something out.

I'm kind of at my limit here... can we say $650 incudes shipping?

signature.png

signature.png

How about...

- Infected Hau $2

- Silver Hau $4

signature.png

How about...

- Infected Hau $2

- Silver Hau $4

signature.png

How about $675.00 paypal and shipping fees included?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How about $675.00 paypal and shipping fees included?

I'll find a way to make that work. Thanks.

PM me your PayPal info, I'll send it asap and then let you know.

signature.png

signature.png

Go ahead and pm me your paypal address and I'll send the payment request!ThanksMc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

For anyone reading this topic right now, I just want to say that this guy is completely legitimate. I ordered Vakama Hordika a couple weeks back, and few days ago I got him in the mail, safely packaged and all parts accounted for and clean. Just wanted to put that out there for the more doubtful. ;)

wait, are you selling your WHOLE collection to pay for it? I.E. even after you get the avohkii, you won't have a full collection?Also, you'll never have all the one-of-a-kind prototypes ;D I have at least 6 pieces that you don't! :P

I'm selling off whatever it takes, I'm not selling off the whole collection (hopefully). Basically I'm saving up and selling stuff and once I have enough for the avohkii, I'm going to stop selling and close down the topic.Also, I'm trying to get the Platinum Avohkii because I want to have the only complete bionicle collection in the world, I know people will have prototypes that they will not sell but luckily prototypes don't count on the officially set and collectible list. Even though I'm selling my collection, it doesn't mean I won't be able to re obtain them later. Some will be difficult, life the VMKK and Kraata collection, but to me it is worth it.Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm interested in the Copper Masks of Victory (how much are they?) and I need the Bahrag, the Manas, Takua and Pewku, and the Nui-Rama.

I'm also interested in the pearl gold masks (except the Akaku) and the pearl silver Pakari, Hau, and Akaku. How much are they worth?

Lastly, how much for a full set of Krana? If you have more chrome silver Hau, I also want that.

I'm not entirely sure how much I can spend right now and it'll take maybe a week to get the money together once we settle on a price and the full list.

Good luck on your quest.

Edited by BobaFett2

The Legend Lives...

Ok well first, what do you mean by a full set of krana? Like all the bohrok , the bohrok kal and bohrok va krana? Also, as for the sets, you can see my asking price. I'm willing to negotiate, but that is about what I want for them.

I have all the masks your asking for, including the chrome hau, how much would you pay for those?

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok well first, what do you mean by a full set of krana? Like all the bohrok , the bohrok kal and bohrok va krana? Also, as for the sets, you can see my asking price. I'm willing to negotiate, but that is about what I want for them.

I have all the masks your asking for, including the chrome hau, how much would you pay for those?

Mc

I really don't have a clue how much they're worth. They seem fairly cheap on Bricklink, except for the copper ones, whose value I am unaware of, and the chrome Hau, which looks like it's around 4 dollars, I think. I'm just looking at the Bohrok and Bohrok-Va Krana for now. I think they're around 30 cents each, which would be $28.80 (.3x8x12), I think. I guess 4 dollars for the pearl gold and silver masks (I want 9). Tell me if those sound right.

The other stuff is fine, although there's some parts that I'm looking for (because I have various sets that are only mostly complete) and if you have them that would really help me.

Edited by BobaFett2

The Legend Lives...

Mc

I really don't have a clue how much they're worth. They seem fairly cheap on Bricklink, except for the copper ones, whose value I am unaware of, and the chrome Hau, which looks like it's around 4 dollars, I think. I'm just looking at the Bohrok and Bohrok-Va Krana for now. I think they're around 30 cents each, which would be $28.80 (.3x8x12), I think. I guess 4 dollars for the pearl gold and silver masks (I want 9). Tell me if those sound right.

The other stuff is fine, although there's some parts that I'm looking for (because I have various sets that are only mostly complete) and if you have them that would really help me.

Make a list of your spare parts you want and I'll see what I can do. Also, do you mean $4 for each gold and silver mask? And as for the krana collection, is want at least $120 for all of them. Its pretty difficult to obtain all of them together.

So for now just give me a compete list of what you want including the parts, and we can go from there.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Mc

Make a list of your spare parts you want and I'll see what I can do. Also, do you mean $4 for each gold and silver mask? And as for the krana collection, is want at least $120 for all of them. Its pretty difficult to obtain all of them together.

So for now just give me a compete list of what you want including the parts, and we can go from there.

Mc

The pearl gold and silver masks are less than a dollar each on Bricklink, so 4 or 5 total for the ones I want was what I was saying.

I'll have to pass on the Krana then. I'll just collect them individually.

I'll get back to you on the list once I finish it.

The Legend Lives...

Ok sounds good just let me know!

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

The list; If you have any of these, I'd like to buy them:

Priority parts:

2 of Tahu Nuva's swords

1 of Pahrak-Kal's shields

1 of Kopaka Nuva's mask

1 of Gali Nuva's mask

1 of Lehvak's faceplate

1 of Tahnok-Kal's faceplate

1 of Tahnok-Kal's shields

1 of Onua Nuva's legs

1 of Tahnok-Va's Krana holders

2 of Onua Nuva's Quake Breakers

1 of this hinge piece from the Exo-Toa

1 of Kongu's mask

1 of Turaga Nuju's WHITE head with Trans-light blue crystal

1 of Gahlok Va's feet

1 of Gali's claws

1 long tube from Kane-Ra (I really need this one)

1 Gukko wing

1 flat silver tube from the Gukko

2 of this black tube from the Boxor

2 of this other black tube from the boxor

1 of Lehvak-Kal's faceplate

1 of Maku's mask

1 of Lhikan's swords

1 of Gahlok's eyes

Others that I'm looking for:

1 of Antroz's wings

1 of Berix's swords

1 of Raanu's...shields?

1 red claw-foot

1 of Avak's feet

1 Nuju Hordika's head

1 tube from Vastus' weapon

4 Bohrok rubber bands (any extra BIONICLE rubber bands would be awesome, too)

Any 1 Kohrak-Kal Krana (I believe they're white)

There are probably other pieces, but this is all I can come up with right now.

Edited by BobaFett2

The Legend Lives...

Well I can trek you I have a most of the parts on that list, but to be sure I'd have to go through my parts. So, can I have you list everything you want including your spare parts all in one post? You can copy and paste the parts list and all the links will still work.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Priority parts:

2 of Tahu Nuva's swords

1 of Kopaka Nuva's mask

1 of Gali Nuva's mask

1 of Lehvak's faceplate

1 of Onua Nuva's legs

1 of Kongu's mask

1 of Gahlok Va's feet

1 of Gali's claws

1 Gukko wing

1 of Maku's mask

1 of Lhikan's swords

1 of Gahlok's eyes

1 of Antroz's wings

1 of Berix's swords

1 of Raanu's...shields?

1 red claw-foot

1 of Avak's feet

1 Nuju Hordika's head

Sets: The Bahrag, the Manas, Takua and Pewku, and the Nui-Rama

Masks: Chrome Silver Hau, Pearl Silver Hau, Akaku, and Pakari, Pearl Gold Kaukau, Hau, Miru, Pakari, and Kakama

An extra Vezon figure (I bought a Kardas dragon without Vezon once for a really good price), if you have one

The Legend Lives...

Hey Mc, I'm just wondering if you'd be willing to do any trades. I want things like all 8 GPKK, SSKK, WMKK etc. but I have no money. I have a lot of sets that I'm willing to trade, perhaps you could sell them all if you don't want them. so if you're interested then I'll check what I have and you could give me the values of the items I want.

Cheers,

Bike

hTeXGIU.png

Priority parts:

2 of Tahu Nuva's swords

1 of Kopaka Nuva's mask

1 of Gali Nuva's mask

1 of Lehvak's faceplate

1 of Onua Nuva's legs

1 of Kongu's mask

1 of Gahlok Va's feet

1 of Gali's claws

1 Gukko wing

1 of Maku's mask

1 of Lhikan's swords

1 of Gahlok's eyes

1 of Antroz's wings

1 of Berix's swords

1 of Raanu's...shields?

1 red claw-foot

1 of Avak's feet

1 Nuju Hordika's head

Masks: Chrome Silver Hau, Pearl Silver Hau, Akaku, and Pakari, Pearl Gold Kaukau, Hau, Miru, Pakari, and Kakama

An extra Vezon figure (I bought a Kardas dragon without Vezon once for a really good price), if you have one

Alright, i check and let you know as soon as i can!

Hey Mc, I'm just wondering if you'd be willing to do any trades. I want things like all 8 GPKK, SSKK, WMKK etc. but I have no money. I have a lot of sets that I'm willing to trade, perhaps you could sell them all if you don't want them. so if you're interested then I'll check what I have and you could give me the values of the items I want.

Cheers,

Bike

Possibly, i have a WMKK i can trade you. What are the sets you are willing to trade for it?

Thanks

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Priority parts:

2 of Tahu Nuva's swords

1 of Kopaka Nuva's mask

1 of Gali Nuva's mask

1 of Lehvak's faceplate

1 of Onua Nuva's legs

1 of Kongu's mask

1 of Gahlok Va's feet

1 of Gali's claws

1 Gukko wing

1 of Maku's mask

1 of Lhikan's swords

1 of Gahlok's eyes

1 of Antroz's wings

1 of Berix's swords

1 of Raanu's...shields?

1 red claw-foot

1 of Avak's feet

1 Nuju Hordika's head

Alright, i check and let you know as soon as i can!

Cheers,

Bike

Possibly, i have a WMKK i can trade you. What are the sets you are willing to trade for it?

Thanks

MC

I'll check in about a half hour, just doing homework now :D

Ok, I have looked and decided only to put bigger sets seeing as this thing is worth alot. so I have

Toa mata nui(the titan one)

axalara T9

Jetrax T6

rockah T3

possibly a thornatus V9

they all have instructions and boxes to my knowledge

Cheers,

Bike

hTeXGIU.png

Well I'm interested in the toa mata nui for sure, do you have any other items like any rahi or anything?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

well, I only have the rahi in my collection. however saying that, I have an orange mana that has no remote :D

I also have a couple of spare toa mata, a boxor that is almost complete(it might be complete I havent checked for sure), a full set of bohrok going spare and I think a brutaka.

let me know,

cheers,

Bike

hTeXGIU.png

Okay, I'm pretty interested in any rahi you would be willing to trade, do you have any other Rahi you would trade? if not then we might be able to work something else out for the sets your willing to trade. :)

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Okay, I'm pretty interested in any rahi you would be willing to trade, do you have any other Rahi you would trade? if not then we might be able to work something else out for the sets your willing to trade. :)

MC

I have no other rahi. So what is your other plan?

hTeXGIU.png

pm sent!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

You didn't reply to my pm yet.

If you still have them I'm still interested in the full set of toa Mata masks (red, blue, green, brown, black, and white), and the yellow and light blue gali masks.

Sorry! X) I've been swamped with pm's. I have most of them but not all anymore, what would you be willing to pay?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@bobafett: I do have that head I'll add it to your parts list.

@Omega: Well I know for sure that I'm missing only one noble mask, a light grey huna. As for the great masks on your list, I have all 6 silver ones, a infected hau and most of the 36 great masks. I still have both misprint kaukau. So I'll be able to let you know which masks exactly I'm missing tonight, but with that being said, what kind of pricing are you thinking of?

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well, if you change your mind about the noble masks, let me know. I would do $180 for those. How does that sound? If you want the noble masks, I would do $250 for everything.

How does that sound?

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

For just those two I'd like at least $60. I'll update my post in a minute and let you know exactly which ones are missing.

Mc

Update: Here are the Kanohi I am Missing from the Great Mask collection.

• Miru: black, red, white
  • Akaku: green, brown, black
  • Kaukau: green, orange(Brown), clear(White)
  • Hau: brown, black, blue, white
  • Pakari: white
  • Kakama: black, blue
Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I haven't been able to look yet, but I can guarantee that I have a lot of the parts on that list.

Mc

EDIT: I have a big order of masks coming in about a week, if people want the original masks, I will have a whole lot of them.

Christmas special! First person to come up with $3000 plus shipping with get my entire collection minus a few key things.(solid gold hau being one of them).I'm open to offers!

Mc

Edited by Black Six

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hey xonar, are your interested in the solid gold hau? Its up for grabs

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC