What would you offer?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yeah, that is really low, I was in the ball park of $4000.00

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yeah, that is really low, I was in the ball park of $4000.00

$4,000? Hmm, that was a bit higher than I expected, but that would qualify for the inclusion of the entire collection, right? Because in that case it seems a lot more reasonable. I can't guarantee you I can pull this off, but I'll try. :)

Bliss.png

4000 for the mask, its worth at least that much. For everything I could do $7000.

Mc

I'm still trying to sell my collection as individual sets! I'm only considering offers right now on the Solid Gold Hau, but I doubt that I'll get rid of it.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well, I really don't want to sell the Solid Gold Hau. But I have other items i think you may want, and as for the Solid Gold Hau, i wouldn't sell your whole collection for it, Yeah it's Really rare, but I hate packing my stuff up after working so hard just to get it, But hopefully in March the Platinum Avohkii will be mine!

Would you be interested in anything else? I have some sets you might want, maybe some masks? I'd consider selling the Gold hau, But i really don't want to.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I've posted my WMKK, Gold Kanoka, and all three prototypes masks on Ebay! Search for them if your interested. I'll upload a picture today of the mask lots i got, if you see anything your interested in please comment! I'll edit this post with the picture.

Thanks

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

What krana are you after? If you gave me a list I could see what I have and let you know.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

For the plastic gold hau correct?

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Dark purple: Bo, Ca, Ja, Su, Vu

Light purple: Ca, Su, Xa, Yo, Za

If it helps, here is a link to what I have: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gonny/Collectibles/022.jpg

I also made a pdf using bricklink of what I'm missing, but since I can't post that on brickshelf, I converted it to seperate jpg images

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gonny/Collectibles/www.bricklink.com_wanteddetail-page-001.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gonny/Collectibles/www.bricklink.com_wanteddetail-page-002.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gonny/Collectibles/www.bricklink.com_wanteddetail-page-003.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gonny/Collectibles/www.bricklink.com_wanteddetail-page-004.jpg

I wrote out the purples since bricklink doesn't allow you to specify between light and dark

A Turaga

You are a very wise Turaga.

Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

@ tex: that offer is far, far to low. I think you know that. Its a solid gold piece, your offer would need to be 8000 times what you just offered.

@ Gonny: I'm pretty sure I have every krana your missing, I'll double check and let you know for sure though. What would you give me for them If I have them all?

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@ tex: that offer is far, far to low. I think you know that. Its a solid gold piece, your offer would need to be 8000 times what you just offered.

@ Gonny: I'm pretty sure I have every krana your missing, I'll double check and let you know for sure though. What would you give me for them If I have them all?

Mc

That's like $4000 dollars. There's no way a Bionicle piece (even if it is solid gold) could be worth that much.

But that is okay; like I said, I'm on a rather tight budget. However short our time doing business was, it was a pleasure.

Mc

That's like $4000 dollars. There's no way a Bionicle piece (even if it is solid gold) could be worth that much.

But that is okay; like I said, I'm on a rather tight budget. However short our time doing business was, it was a pleasure.

The one of a kind bionicle Platinum Kanohi Avohkii is worth $5000+ just in the metal value alone. You might just want to do a little more research on a piece before you make an offer :)

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Mc

The one of a kind bionicle Platinum Kanohi Avohkii is worth $5000+ just in the metal value alone. You might just want to do a little more research on a piece before you make an offer :)

Mc

He was kidding, you know. XP

Bliss.png

How about $0.25 per krana?

That would only be $6.00 plus shipping. (your picture shows your missing 24 krana) I was hoping to get about $1.25 per each krana, but how about $1.00 each, so $24 plus shipping?

Mc

@Xonar: I figured, but it was pretty insulting nonetheless.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How about $0.25 per krana?

That would only be $6.00 plus shipping. (your picture shows your missing 24 krana) I was hoping to get about $1.25 per each krana, but how about $1.00 each, so $24 plus shipping?

Mc

@Xonar: I figured, but it was pretty insulting nonetheless.

Krana are worth very little - a dollar is way too much.

The Legend Lives...

Since, in the picture, I put dark purple krana and light purple krana on the same line, it's hard to tell which dark and light ones I need. That's why I typed out a list. There should be 10 purple krana I need:

Dark purple: Bo, Ca, Ja, Su, Vu

Light purple: Ca, Su, Xa, Yo, Za

By my count, that leaves 21 non-purples, so 31 total.

What about $0.50 per krana not including shipping?

A Turaga

You are a very wise Turaga.

Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

@Bobafett: even the mass produced krana are worth a pretty good amount still, that is why a full set of krana is still hard to obtain and worth easily over $100. that puts the value of each krana in the full set over $1.00 each.

@Gonny: How about we meet in the middle and say $0.75 per krana?

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Not yet, i should be able to in a few hours though, I'll update my post and let you know.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Mc

Mc

This topic is for serious trade discussion only: this kind of stuff really isn't appropriate. Serious bids only, please.
  • Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Mc

Mc

This topic is for serious trade discussion only: this kind of stuff really isn't appropriate. Serious bids only, please.

Thank you! :)

• Upvote 1

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm still waiting on the parts. I'd really like to finish this soon.

I'll go through them over my christmas break, I'll let you know soon!

Andre, you still have an Exo-Toa available, right? Does it come with box / instructions? If so, I'd like to buy one.

Yes, I have 1 exo toa and 1 exo raptor left still, but they only come with instructions. i never got the box.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

What would you offer?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm looking your about $20+ for the chrome hau, $10 for the tngm and orange vahi. What do you think?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I meant ten each, what would you pay for the chrome hau? Its a pretty rare mask.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Grey kanohi nuva? I go through paypal.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC