I sent you a pm. Also to everyone, I'm selling non bionicle related items as well. Mostly xbox 360 games and similar items. But I still have 7 wmkk left to sell, in asking about $180 for those. Make offers on anything though, in starting to run out of time.

Mc

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm not to sure, it shouldn't be to long. You should have it sometime this week or next

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Everyone: I'm getting really close to having the funds for the Platinum Avohkii, if anyone wants anything it all is on sale! (Sets, collectibles, Books, Comics, Art Work, everything!)

If you spend more then $50, I'll toss in 5 FREE masks! (Random kanohi and possible rares)

If you spend more then $100, I'll toss in 5 FREE masks and 10 FREE Krana!

If you spend more the $250, I'll toss in a FREE Toa Sized set! (Complete with everything)

If you spend more then $700, I'll toss in a FREE White Metal Krana Kal!

I'm really close guys, and i would love the help from the BZP Community, so please if your interested, now is the time!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

It would cost roughly $12.00 shipping

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I just pmed you. I'm also looking for some prototypes (Mostly masks) for the gallery. I'm willing to offer a WMKK for the right parts.

If interested please comment or PM me.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

You say you have at least two of each set.

Are the boxes and canisters for sale? I would love to buy them from you if they are.

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

I have a good amount of spare canisters, and some spare front cut outs, what are you after?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

For an orange vahi I'd like $10 for gold I'd like $15 I'm negotiable though.

Mc

Well guys, this topic will be closed in 20 more days, I also have another auction topic open as well. So please if interested now is the time. I will no longer be selling anything bionicle after that 20 days.

Thanks

MC

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

The package arrived today. I noticed that there were 30 krana (4 of which came from your personal collection). This made me realize that I had done my math wrong in calculating the price because I was using the number I needed for my collection which was 32 and not taking into account that, since you didn't have either of the purple Su krana it should only be 30. This means that, in my original calculation, I was working with the number 28 regular krana and then 4 from your personal collection instead of the actual numbers which were 26 regular and 4 from your personal collection. As you did send all that were agreed upon and the math was my mistake, the slight overestimate on my part is no big deal. Thanks for getting me one step closer to completing my krana collection.

A Turaga

You are a very wise Turaga.

Ultimate Bionicle Knowledge Quiz

I'm sorry! I didn't notice either, I actually remember saying somewhere that I don't have the purple su anymore, I sold them a while back. But I hope you enjoy the collection. And thanks for your help, I'm one step closer to getting the Platinum Avohkii.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

You don't happen to accept dollars by postcard do you? My PayPal is a pain to set up.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

So, have you reached your goal for the platinum Avokhii ?

I'm meeting the owner of the Platinum Avohkii on February 16th. I'm still selling things to help pay for it, but i will close my topics down before to long, because after I have it i will be recollecting all of the stuff i sold.

You don't happen to accept dollars by postcard do you? My PayPal is a pain to set up.

I could take a personal check through the mail, and after it is approved and i receive the money, then i can ship the items you want, what would you be interested in?

To everyone: I will be no longer accepting paypal paymets after the 9th of february, unless we have otherwise made an agreement.

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I don't have any dollars in my account because I live the UK but I do have actual dollar bills which is the only way I can pay.

I'm interested in the Chrome Hau if it's still up

It is, but if you send the money and I don't get it I'm not responsible because people steal from mail If there is money in it. You'd have to figure that out, but yes it is available.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

It is, but if you send the money and I don't get it I'm not responsible because people steal from mail If there is money in it. You'd have to figure that out, but yes it is available.

Okay, I'll risk it, mainly because there is literally nothing else I can do with the dollars.

Ok, they are usd correct? What are you willing to pay for the chrome hau? Also you funds will need to be here before february 15th. Keep that in mind. :)

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I could spare $15-20 not including postage. I can find more if that's not enough.
I'm guessing the postage would be somewhere around $8-10.

I would like $30.00 for the Chrome Hau, it's one of my favorite masks. Postage would only be about $5-$8 after that, if that sounds good please pm me and I'll give you my address, like i said, i need the money before february 15th.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

When I bought a Hydraxon it was at my house in 9 days, and when I got it it came fully assembled with instructions inside a bag with a spongy substance all around it, so it was in great care. Also it was in pretty much mint condition with only a bit of rough plastic on the mask. I would DEFINITELY buy something else from Mask collector and so should you.... WOO!!

Few Questions:

How much would you ask for all the basic Kanohi?

Or for a set of one of each kind?

And what do you want for the Kanohi Vahi, and a infected Kanohi?

Would you be intrusted in doing any bundled deals?

Edited by ldd2000

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

Make an offer and we can go from there, if you order more I can give you a bulk discount.

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, I just made an ebay sale a week ago, still waiting for the money to go through. The problem is that I don't know how long that will be, I'm still waiting for the guy to get it, and this might be over by the time it goes through :( .

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

Ok, I just made an ebay sale a week ago, still waiting for the money to go through. The problem is that I don't know how long that will be, I'm still waiting for the guy to get it, and this might be over by the time it goes through :( .

Ok, well how much would you offer? and you want all 72 toa and turaga kanohi, along with the Orange vahi and the Infected hau? I know about what I'm looking for, but i don't have a full set anymore because some people bought some of the masks from me so i had to break up my collection. But give me a price for all 74 masks, and I'll let you know what i have left. Its still in about the #60's if I'm correct.

MC

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@idd2000: If you wish to continue our deal, i may consider it, but please go through PM.

Please Close this topic now, we have reached our goal!

Final Post by MC for this topic!!!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC