Bionicle Mafia VIII: The Sound of Darkness

Portalfig

Four beings sat around a table in the darkened room. Many had come and gone from these seats, and some of them had even been there before, in another world. However, two things separated these four from the rest of eternity. They didnt follow the code of Makuta, and they were secretly a boy band. The streets rang with their laughter, mixed with their catchy tunes, and everything was about to change. Without the Dark Hunters getting in the way, the Makuta would surely be coming near soon. Yes, very soon.

---

Elsewhere, a cloaked figure stood on the Coliseum above Metru Nui, looking down on the city. He knew what was about to begin, and he was the only one who could stop it, if he wanted to. But first, it was time to go to sleep. He yawned as he thought of just how long past his bedtime it was. He began to cautiously climb down, humming and hoping not to make a mistake before the bloodshed even began. Luckily, he succeeded. On the ground, he turned his head and barely heard the laughter. Not much longer. He thought with a slight smile, which turned into a large yawn. No, not much longer at all.

---

In a café on the other side of the city a while later, a silver Matoran wearing a Kanohi Rode sat down and began to eat his doughnut. A jazzy song filled the room from the front of the café, where a Ta-Matoran sat, playing an instrument. The silver Matoran knew he wouldnt get to relax like this once this next week began, so he had to treat himself now. He held his hand over his doughnut, and began to suck the nutrients out of it while looking out onto the peaceful streets. They wont be peaceful for long. He thought with a sigh. No, not for long at all.

---

The Matoran sat in his room went over everything again. He had the bandages, he had the Mask of Healing, and he had his medicine. Could there be anything else he needed? He glanced around the room again, and then he thought. Well see when the time comes, wont we? We will see.

---

The ancient being walked down the street slowly, his hips creaking and cracking with every step. The detestable sound of modern music filtered down the street, and he covered his ears in great agony. Nobody else ever took notice of his pain, and they always treated him as if he was still a Matoran. That is, until the vote came. But he wasnt a Matoran, was he? No, he whispered with a grimace of pain, not at all.

---

The battered remains of Null sat in front of the Matoran, as a wicked smile stretched across his face. He recalled everyone else he had broken, but he knew that he had to do everything he could to protect the ones he loved from those dratted boy bands and their dratted songs. He had to do everything in his power to show them the superiority of classic music. He grabbed the knife out of Nulls maimed body, and began to sing one of his favorites on his way out. The hills are... He coughed violently, bringing his fantastic singing to a halt. When he finally stopped, he cleared his throat and tried it again. The hills are alive, with

BIONICLE MAFIA VIII: THE SOUND OF DARKNESS

Part 1 of the Darkest Days Trilogy

Rules:(Shamelessly mostly stolen from Canis Lupus this time. I wrote all of this before VII came out.) -If there is a group PM, include me in it. I will provide the Mafia group PM, but any Pro-village Group PMs I want in on too. =P -I will PM you your role. If you don't get a PM, you are a villager. Do not say 'I didn't get a PM.' or the like. -You may change your votes as many times as possible, as long as you state who you are changing it from. -Be nice to other players. This should be self explanatory, but I am keeping it in. Just in case. -For the record, the Null family is despised by everyone in Metru Nui. As such, you may always vote to hang Null instead of another player. Why they are so despised is up to you, though. Roles: Anti-Town:Cult of Makuta (x4): Standard Mafia group, with one major difference. They have the ability to kill more than one person a night. They do this by choosing who to send and how many people to kill. The more people they kill, the shorter the suspect list becomes, with a max of five people in the list by killing one person, to two people in each list by killing everyone they can. With each dead Mafian, the rest of them start being even more careful. So when one Mafian dies, if they send everyone to kill there will be three people on each suspect list, etc. Pro-Town:Detective (x1): Standard Detective, searches one player a night and gets their role. Medic (x1): Standard Medic, chooses to save one player a night and that player cannot be killed that night. Turaga (x1): Old geezer whose votes count twice because he cant stand that new-fangled music that kids listen to these days. Neutral:Secret Role(x1): If I told you, it wouldnt be secret, would it? Secret Role(x1): This guy is also a secret. Stop asking me what he does! D=< Players:1: Voxumo Killed Night Two, Villager2: Lloyd: The White Wolf Lynched Day Four, Siren, Aligned with Village3: Xaeraz Lynched Day One, Villager4: Sheogorath Lynched Day Three, Follower of Makuta5: Punished Snake Killed Night Three Turaga6: JL v2, Lynched Night Two, Villager7: Ora_unit_SR388 Lynched Day One, Villager8: Taka Nuvia9: Canis Lycaon Killed Night Six, Medic10: Veigar y Killed Night Three, Villager11: Pulse12: ToaKaprua1234 Lynched Day Three, Villager13: Blade: XIII. Roxas Killed Day Two, Follower of Makuta14: Valendale Killed Night Four, Villager15: The X Killed Night One, Villager16: The Lorax Killed Night Three, Detective17: Toa Onarax Lynched Day Three, Villager18: Unit#phntk#1 Lynched Day Four, Follower of Makuta19: Tex (Iborw) Killed Night One, Villager20: Burnmad Killed Night Four, Villager21: ShadowVezon1 Lynched Day Five, Villager22: Toarobot18 Lynched Day Four, Follower of Makuta23: Shadowhawk24: Kamikez Killed Night Four, Villager25: ZakarOh! Lynched Day Four, Villager

Edited by Protalgif

I don't think so, not compared to VII, and DEFINITELY not compared to 33.

Hmm.. i was not here/aware of 33 but i will take your word on it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

NINE!Also, I sull want to host a spinoff, but it is up toTK if he wants to reboot.

It looks like TK is planning on rebooting, although hopefully he's not going to re-organize the roles like he was suggesting. You'd probably be safe to start up your own spinoff, depending on the size of the game. =P

(Shamelessly mostly stolen from Canis Lupis this time. I wrote all of this before VII came out.)

You spelled my name wrong! (And it is old!) It is Lupus! With a U.

I don't even know what you are talking about. That is how I spelt it.

=P

Only five spots left!