• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Review Kulagi's Kanoka

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 6,377 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Nov 01 2013 - 12:37 AM

Posted ImageStory Topic Okay, so this is a repost of one of my better epics from... well, way back in 2007. (I originally wrote it in 2006, but then posted it in 2007.) It has since been lost when the archives went down, but it’s one of only a few older Bionicle stories I have saved in its entirety on my computer. So, why not repost it?  (And again after the 2 month data loss.)This was one of my most popular Bionicle stories ever. It’s been critically acclaimed by at least five different reviewers! (At least two still visit this site, I think?) Plus, it got second place in Epics Contest #6. I’ve written accompanying short stories, attempted a sequel that never got finished (but I did recently post the synopsis in my blog.) I’ve also MOCed many of the characters, from the supporting cast to the (spoiler) main villain to the Protagonist on his Hover Bike. But ultimately, this is the story that started it all.Anyway, I’ll be posting the remaining chapters in the upcoming weeks. I know this story isn’t new, but I’m sure there are people who’ve never read it before, so I guess they can read it for the first time if them want? It’s only 12 chapters long, and the chapters themselves aren’t insanely long... for the most part. (I did recently go through to tweak the writing, but the main plot, and any of its shortcomings, remains the same. I was mainly tackling grammar and mistyped words.)Anyway, although I don’t expect much, I would appreciate any reviews on this classic epic of mine. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them or explain why I did what I did. Thanks for reading!

:music:

b-bolin-02.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users