Review Kulagi's Kanoka

xccj

d-banner-01.jpg

Story Topic

Okay, so this is a repost of one of my better epics from... well, way back in 2007. (I originally wrote it in 2006, but then posted it in 2007.) It has since been lost when the archives went down, but it’s one of only a few older Bionicle stories I have saved in its entirety on my computer. So, why not repost it?  (And again after the 2 month data loss.)This was one of my most popular Bionicle stories ever. It’s been critically acclaimed by at least five different reviewers! (At least two still visit this site, I think?) Plus, it got second place in Epics Contest #6. I’ve written accompanying short stories, attempted a sequel that never got finished (but I did recently post the synopsis in my blog.) I’ve also MOCed many of the characters, from the supporting cast to the (spoiler) main villain to the Protagonist on his Hover Bike. But ultimately, this is the story that started it all.

Anyway, I’ll be posting the remaining chapters in the upcoming weeks. I know this story isn’t new, but I’m sure there are people who’ve never read it before, so I guess they can read it for the first time if them want? It’s only 12 chapters long, and the chapters themselves aren’t insanely long... for the most part. (I did recently go through to tweak the writing, but the main plot, and any of its shortcomings, remains the same. I was mainly tackling grammar and mistyped words.)

Anyway, although I don’t expect much, I would appreciate any reviews on this classic epic of mine. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them or explain why I did what I did. Thanks for reading! (And after a year and a half, still nothing, but might as well keep updating it til it finishes.)

And... finished reposting it. Thanks for stopping by.

:music:

Edited by xccj

• 1 year later...

Does Triki come back? He was cool. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

• 3 weeks later...

Just read the last chapter. I like it a lot, especially the remarks about Triki. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi