Pumpkanohi Hau

Wazdakka

Hi guys,

This Halloween, my dad and I carved a rough approximation of the Kanohi Hau. It's not that fancy, but it looks nice enough and I'm proud enough to display it here. I invite others to show their Bionicle-O-Lanterns.

Pumpkanohi Hau by Relicblade, on Flickr"

If this picture doesn't show up, then I'm sorry, but here's the direct link. I've linked Photobucket before directly without any problems, but if this is against forum policy, well... do whatever.

10612438263_a4ec8e7d00.jpg

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I've linked Photobucket before directly without any problems, but if this is against forum policy, well... do whatever.

Nope, you don't have to worry about violations with that.

The shapes cut out have a rough and angular feel compared to the actual mask. I like that, though; it gives it an untamed look that fits very well.

Looks like what they would have if they did Halloween on the island of Mata Nui. I really like it! I'll have to do this next year

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell