• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Your First Set

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

Regicidal Kaiser Manducus
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 3,332 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2014 - 10:50 PM

I think it was either the McD's Macku, Onepu, or Matoro. I was 4 back then, so don't blame me for not remembering.

^ If that doesn't count then I think I got my first set from this weird random guy who gave me the Mata version of Gali, including the canister, but without the hooks and the booklet.

A friend of my mother's gave me Tahu a few days after I received Gali.

Now a good portion of my collection are broken thanks to my little brother, whom I now banished him from ever getting near my stuff, and the fact that I had a tendency of taking the sets apart and rebuilding them into grotesque beings. I have now shamed myself.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

#122 Offline Mr Caes

Mr Caes
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 52 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 01:51 AM

My neighbor got me Lewa and two of the other Mata (I believe Gali was one of them) for my 4th birthday. I built them and fell in love with the line instantly. My mom still blames her for 10 years of BIONICLE fanaticism.

Edited by Mr Caes, Jul 26 2014 - 01:54 AM.

"You are what you dare."
                                                                  -Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting

#123 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Toa

• 167 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 05:09 AM

Tohunga Matoro was both my first Bionicle and Lego set. I was with my parents watching my older brother in a soccer match. I think when the game was halfway, we quickly went to a McDonald's mini store thing that was literally meters away from the soccerfield, both me and my brother got a Matoro each. i was pretty happy, even though i didn't know anything about Bionicle at the time. However, my brother had great interest in Bionicle, which is what resulted in us going there in the first place.

Edited by Rooster Nui, Jul 26 2014 - 05:11 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users