Minifigure-scale Minecraft sets to be released

Meiko

LEGO has announced that it will be releasing minifigure-scale Minecraft sets. Find more information in the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgNJ6tPi1tk

You can give your advice on the products, such as answering questions like which Creeper do you like most?

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

They'll have to convince me. I'm all for releasing Minecraft sets at a larger scale if it allows for more accuracy, but so far with these figs I'm not seeing it. Steve doesn't look like Steve; he looks like a regular minifigure with a cube-shaped head. The creeper designs, for the most part, aren't much better, many featuring curves the likes of which don't appear anywhere in Minecraft. I would much prefer larger "action figure scale" sets if they wanted to go for detailed characters, and I much prefer the current microscale series for detailed worlds.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The spider looks pretty good though.

Spider_MineCon.jpg

And that sword...

Steve_MineCon_Prototype.jpg

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I just really, really hope it doesn't mean the end of the micro world line.While this announcement does excite me, what I see really doesn't impress me all too much. Especially those Creeper designs they want us to vote for on Facebook. Absolutely none are any good. The first comes closest, but it's still not very good since it has the weird black block in the middle supporting instead of, ya know, legs. Most suffer from that issue. I just... why would you do that?There would also have to be absolutely no stickers. Printed pieces only.But the world and the other mobs and the tools? All still interest me.So I'm very torn here.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• 2 weeks later...

The creepers need a lot of work. The spider is pretty much perfect. And Steve....well....it's Steve. Now we just need Herobrine.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801