• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Snax

SybreNetX Reboot Funny Sybre Returned

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2013 - 05:15 PM

Well, now I have to restart the topic! Thanks a lot, anonymous hacker! Anyway...

Snax

Yes, that's what the series is called.

Comics

(Holiday Specials will be included here because they will affect the main comic continuity.)

Birthday 2013

Doors Reopened

Side Job

Side Job: BOARDROOM EDITION

Derrogan's Past

Sybre/Shadow Crossover

Hallogiving

Chinese Food Debate

TV Show Debate

Tahukan's Prank

Cast Issues

Rejoicing

Invaded Part 1

Fan Comics

Tahukan's Sequel to the Chinese Food Debate (by Tahukan. No, it was the Easter Bunny!)

PGSes (FULL)

1) JiMing

2) The 1st Shadow

3) Axilus Prime

4) Flaredrick (Pending)

5) Tahukan

6?) phinto???

GSes

(Due to circumstances that I'll explain later, I'm no longer accepting GSes. Sorry.)

("W" = waiting)

mk6.12 (W)

Makuta Malignus (W)

Credits

Marty Razor Kiira for the sprites

Artahka M/L for the layout

Sybre for the idea

-Windrider- for the dessert table

JiMing for the dinosaurs

BZPower for broadcasting the cooking show

My mother for watching TV

Edited by Sykreos the Challenger, Jun 24 2014 - 08:09 PM.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#2 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2013 - 03:49 AM

Wait, this hasn't gotten any replies yet? Allow me. :)

Again, I'm thrilled with how our comic turned out. Yours was excellent work, I must say. And I can't wait to see this belated Halloween comic. 

Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#3 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2013 - 02:57 PM

I dunno if that special's even coming...

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#4 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2013 - 08:46 PM

So I was just strolling the comics forum when I Snax. I passed completely oblivious to the sheer awesomeness I had just passed. Then, I scrolled up and saw that it was made by Sybre. THEN, I saw the tag SybreNetX, Reboot. My reaction: "HOLY KARZ, IT'S BACK!". So, I freaked out and came here.........IT'S BACK! YESH!

#5 Offline Vigor Mortis

Vigor Mortis
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 985 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2013 - 08:54 PM

Very good work, I would be pleased to see more. I get pretty nostalgic when I see Razor being used even now, though I may be an RZ fan.

Are you still taking GS's?

-[BZRPG Profiles]-
- [Vejmeq] - [Isiak] - [Qathek] -

#6 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2013 - 11:12 PM

Very good work, I would be pleased to see more. I get pretty nostalgic when I see Razor being used even now, though I may be an RZ fan. Are you still taking GS's?

Hey, thanks! I will be making more soon!I do take GSes. Go ahead! :)

spc_logo.png

#7 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,318 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 10:32 PM

[color=#006400;]Credits[/color]

Wait, what? O_o

#8 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 10:54 PM

[color=#006400;]Credits[/color]

Wait, what? O_o
Nice watermelon cookies, by the way. Remember? :D

spc_logo.png

#9 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,318 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 05:38 PM

Oh! Yeah, vaguely - but I do remember! You had your CYOA comic going on and alphabetized watermelon cookies were a part of it, somehow.

That brings me back.

#10 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 06:42 PM

Oh! Yeah, vaguely - but I do remember! You had your CYOA comic going on and alphabetized watermelon cookies were a part of it, somehow.That brings me back.

Makes me wanna reboot it! Hahaha! I'm glad you remember!

spc_logo.png

#11 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 04:14 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Comic one:  I missed another Bday.....well, happy belated Bday.[/color]

#12 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 07:40 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Comic one:  I missed another Bday.....well, happy belated Bday.[/color]

Don't worry about it. It's the thought that counts.

spc_logo.png

#13 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 04:15 PM

I can't believe I missed your comics. They've been great so far. Keep up Sybre.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#14 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 01:09 AM

[color=#006400;]At last, new comic! Sorry for the delay![/color]

spc_logo.png

#15 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 01:15 AM

[color=#ff0000;]@Comic 2:  And so the series recommences...[/color]

#16 Offline Giggles

Giggles
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 674 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 12:26 PM

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]At last, new comic! Sorry for the delay![/color]

So the guy with the gold mask mashed two holidays together? I don't think I would call that a bad thing.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

#17 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 12:35 PM

So the guy with the gold mask mashed two holidays together? I don't think I would call that a bad thing.
Well, it was a female character, but I guess you can't tell with the clock on her chest. I don't consider it a bad thing either, but you have to admit, it is surprising!

spc_logo.png

#18 Offline Giggles

Giggles
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 674 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 12:53 PM

Well, it was a female character, but I guess you can't tell with the clock on her chest. I don't consider it a bad thing either, but you have to admit, it is surprising!

Well still, Christoween sounds fun.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

#19 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 01:07 PM

Well still, Christoween sounds fun.
I plan on making a special dedicated to that holiday only. And I'm gonna have to make it a few days early.

spc_logo.png

#20 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2013 - 01:20 PM

Ah, nothing like a good time paradox to start off the series again! I hope this is the last time the holidays need to need to be mashed together. =P

#21 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2013 - 11:46 PM

[color=#006400;]I can't make any promises, JiMing. In the meantime, enjoy this new comic that was inspired by a suggestion JiMing made before the series. He has taught me the difference between right and wrong. I'll never forget him.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#22 Offline mk7.13

mk7.13
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,230 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 02 2013 - 10:16 AM

These comics are brilliant! I think I love the corporate shenanigans aspect the most, though.

#23 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2013 - 11:49 AM

[color=#006400;]Well, mk6.12, I'm glad you like it! Stay tuned, cuz there'll be more comics in the future![/color]

spc_logo.png

#24 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2013 - 12:43 AM

[color=#ff0000;]@Comic 3:  Kind of reminds me of what Gerlicky did, however it's a great idea![/color]

#25 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2013 - 11:32 PM

I'm starting to wonder that to. Great comic and funny one too.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#26 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2013 - 11:52 PM

That's right! Coming straight from the horse's mouth, orange chicken is NOT Chinese food. Or chop suey. In fact, most of the foods marketed as Chinese foods in America are usually not authentic Chinese foods. That's pretty much how I'd react to people saying that they are, but obviously my reaction would not be nearly as violent =P

#27 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2013 - 12:18 AM

[color=#006400;]Wait, am I the horse? Or is the horse some other guy? Putting that aside, I'll be sure not to mention orange chicken around you again![/color]

[color=#006400;]A new comic is in progress, and it'll feature Axilus Prime![/color]

spc_logo.png

#28 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2014 - 11:16 PM

Before you read this, I'm gonna get those guest star comics done! That should clear up the news a little.

Friends, this is really hard and sad for me to say, but I am retiring my status as a comic maker. It had to happen someday, but I'm afraid the time came faster than I wanted it to. I wanted to say this later, but I feel now is a better time.

I've been privately making comics during a period of inactivity on BZPower a few years ago. I loved doing it, but I didn't know how I would expand it beyond my friends and family. Sometime later, I returned to BZPower with the knowledge of publishing comics. My first series had a rather rocky start, but it came to be known as SybreNetX, a name that I haven't uttered in a while. I made over 85 comics for SybreNetX for about two years. I had made great friends during this experience, but the time came when I lost interest in the series and closed it in favor of this reboot, Snax. I resumed comic making for a while, but then it hit me. I was slowly losing interest. I got lazier and lazier until the spark had gone. It had happened; I reached my limit. I didn't feel the desire to make comics anymore. Believe me, comic making wasn't a hobby, it was a passion. I relentlessly made panel after panel and used up so much of my time and rushed to complete holiday specials for so long. It was all worth it because you all rewarded my work with smiles. When I put down SybreNetX, my last few supporters had almost made me cry of guilt, and it's hard for me to even shed a real tear these days. I couldn't imagine how you're reacting to this horrible news. But this is what I feel is best. I've moved on from a passion that had changed my Internet life for the better. Without BZPower and my comic career, I don't know where I'd be. Believe me, I stumbled upon BZPower by chance! I'm so lucky to be here and make comics for all of you. It's been a fun ride, but now it's my time to get off. I feel so bad to see you all get sad over this, but here's some good news!

What will happen to Snax? I must ask that any comic staff please keep this open! There may come a day when I decide to see your friendly, comic-hungry faces again, so I would release a comic and bask in your joy. I want to keep this topic open in case I ever want to add to this series again. It may not be long now.

I will be staying on BZPower and I'll be pursuing another passion: writing. I may/may not release some works here on BZPower sometime, but we'll see. This isn't goodbye, but rather... see you later.

See you later, comics forum.

spc_logo.png

#29 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2014 - 11:26 PM

Unfortunately, I was afraid this would happen... I understand though, it's hard for me to even open up Paint to make a comic nowadays. Our passions shift, my new one being Role-Playing or Bionifight as of now. I won't forget the time I asked to become a PGS when I first joined though, and I thank you for the memories. I expect to see you around, but maybe soemthing could happen in the future? Only time will tell.

Sayonara, Snax!

#30 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2014 - 11:34 PM

Unfortunately, I was afraid this would happen... I understand though, it's hard for me to even open up Paint to make a comic nowadays. Our passions shift, my new one being Role-Playing or Bionifight as of now. I won't forget the time I asked to become a PGS when I first joined though, and I thank you for the memories. I expect to see you around, but maybe soemthing could happen in the future? Only time will tell.

Sayonara, Snax!

Me too, buddy. And I'm glad you understand. This experience has created so many memories that I wish I could relive, but I'm glad you loved this era. I might have something new in store for you, but I can't tell you right now. It'll be a long while.

Snax will have new content sometime! Just be patient! :)

spc_logo.png

#31 Online BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2014 - 02:16 PM

Sayonara, Snax!

Me too, buddy. And I'm glad you understand. This experience has created so many memories that I wish I could relive, but I'm glad you loved this era. I might have something new in store for you, but I can't tell you right now. It'll be a long while.

That time is now! I hope, love the reboot Sybre just as good as SybreNetX if not better can't wait to see some new comics!

-Tahukan

#32 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2014 - 02:34 PM

Sayonara, Snax!

That time is now! I hope, love the reboot Sybre just as good as SybreNetX if not better can't wait to see some new comics!

-Tahukan
Not this weekend, I'm afraid. And I consider SybreNetX to be more of a practice experience, but I'm glad that people like it! Snax is meant to be better, so I could make it better! And there might be some new comics coming up soon!

spc_logo.png

#33 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2014 - 10:39 PM

Sad to see you leave the comics Sybre. You've actually been the inspiration I had when I made my comics. As well as other comic writers here in the forum. Hopefully you end this one with a BANG!

BZPRPG Profiles

#34 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 15 2014 - 11:28 PM

Sad to see you leave the comics Sybre. You've actually been the inspiration I had when I made my comics. As well as other comic writers here in the forum. Hopefully you end this one with a BANG!

I was pretty reluctant. But I'm flattered, Flare! And I dunno when this will truly end...

spc_logo.png

#35 Online BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 06:11 PM

I was pretty reluctant. But I'm flattered, Flare! And I dunno when this will truly end...

Well truly never who knows maybe some flashy new kid will do em all again that would truly be the best for any comic maker.

#36 Online Sykreos the Challenger

Sykreos the Challenger
  • Members

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 02:03 AM

Well truly never who knows maybe some flashy new kid will do em all again that would truly be the best for any comic maker.
There might always be at least one young comic maker like you that's running a show. If possible, I encourage you to keep making comics. You're a good guy, Tahukan. :)

spc_logo.png

#37 Online BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 10:36 AM

There might always be at least one young comic maker like you that's running a show. If possible, I encourage you to keep making comics. You're a good guy, Tahukan. :)

I Hope that in the future there will be many more comic makers with many more comics sparking a rise in the comic forums but in the mean time

Snax Fancomic

I whiped this up while reading snax again thinking the Orange Chicken could have a nice story line.

Edit: Snax FanComic

-Tahukan TTVM

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran, Mar 04 2014 - 11:43 AM.

#38 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 10:57 AM

I get racist undertones from the ending. So I do not approve.

#39 Online BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 11:37 AM

I get racist undertones from the ending. So I do not approve 

What i meant by "Hehe not Chinese" was an implication of the FanComic being about the Not Chinese Orange Chicken i'll edit that out as that extra line was unneeded 

-Tahukan TTVM

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran, Mar 04 2014 - 11:44 AM.

#40 Offline SarracenianKaijin

SarracenianKaijin
  • Members
  • Toa

• 191 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 12:54 PM

Good to see another who still uses Razor sprites.

hereheis.gif

--------------

Reach Heaven by Violence.

And while you are at it, see Bionicle characters as Magical Girls.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users