Sybre

Well, now I have to restart the topic! Thanks a lot, anonymous hacker! Anyway...

Snax

Yes, that's what the series is called.

Comics

(Holiday Specials will be included here because they will affect the main comic continuity.)

Birthday 2013

Doors Reopened

Side Job

Side Job: BOARDROOM EDITION

Derrogan's Past

Sybre/Shadow Crossover

Hallogiving

Chinese Food Debate

TV Show Debate

Tahukan's Prank

Cast Issues

Rejoicing

Invaded Part 1

Invaded Part 2

INTERLUDE: Birthday 2014

Invaded Part 3 (End of Saga)

Out of Snax

Part 1: The Darkest of Motives

Part 2: Energized Light Show

Part 3: Alleged Humiliation

Part 4: The Inner Light

Part 5: Utilize the Power Within

Part 6: Blast Resistance

Part 7: The Hand

Part 8: Broken

Fan Comics

Tahukan's Sequel to the Chinese Food Debate (by Tahukan. No, it was the Easter Bunny!)

PGSes (FULL)

1) JiMing

2) The 1st Shadow

3) Axilus Prime

4) Flaredrick

5) Tahukan

GSes

(Due to certain circumstances, I'm no longer accepting GSes. Sorry.)

("W" = waiting)

mk6.12 (W)

Makuta Malignus (W)

Credits

Marty Razor Kiira for the Razor sprites

Dark709 and Gerlicky for the Chimoru (Tri-Shade)

Artahka M/L for the layout

Sybre for the idea

-Windrider- for the dessert table

JiMing for the dinosaurs

BZPower for broadcasting the cooking show

My mother for watching TV

Edited by Doraemon
  • Upvote 5

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

So I was just strolling the comics forum when I Snax. I passed completely oblivious to the sheer awesomeness I had just passed. Then, I scrolled up and saw that it was made by Sybre. THEN, I saw the tag SybreNetX, Reboot. My reaction: "HOLY KARZ, IT'S BACK!". So, I freaked out and came here.........IT'S BACK! YESH!

At last, new comic! Sorry for the delay!

So the guy with the gold mask mashed two holidays together? I don't think I would call that a bad thing.
Well, it was a female character, but I guess you can't tell with the clock on her chest. I don't consider it a bad thing either, but you have to admit, it is surprising!

mindeth the cobwebs

So the guy with the gold mask mashed two holidays together? I don't think I would call that a bad thing.
Well, it was a female character, but I guess you can't tell with the clock on her chest. I don't consider it a bad thing either, but you have to admit, it is surprising!

Well still, Christoween sounds fun.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Well still, Christoween sounds fun.
I plan on making a special dedicated to that holiday only. And I'm gonna have to make it a few days early.

mindeth the cobwebs

That's right! Coming straight from the horse's mouth, orange chicken is NOT Chinese food. Or chop suey. In fact, most of the foods marketed as Chinese foods in America are usually not authentic Chinese foods. That's pretty much how I'd react to people saying that they are, but obviously my reaction would not be nearly as violent =P

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

• 2 months later...

Before you read this, I'm gonna get those guest star comics done! That should clear up the news a little.

Friends, this is really hard and sad for me to say, but I am retiring my status as a comic maker. It had to happen someday, but I'm afraid the time came faster than I wanted it to. I wanted to say this later, but I feel now is a better time.

I've been privately making comics during a period of inactivity on BZPower a few years ago. I loved doing it, but I didn't know how I would expand it beyond my friends and family. Sometime later, I returned to BZPower with the knowledge of publishing comics. My first series had a rather rocky start, but it came to be known as SybreNetX, a name that I haven't uttered in a while. I made over 85 comics for SybreNetX for about two years. I had made great friends during this experience, but the time came when I lost interest in the series and closed it in favor of this reboot, Snax. I resumed comic making for a while, but then it hit me. I was slowly losing interest. I got lazier and lazier until the spark had gone. It had happened; I reached my limit. I didn't feel the desire to make comics anymore. Believe me, comic making wasn't a hobby, it was a passion. I relentlessly made panel after panel and used up so much of my time and rushed to complete holiday specials for so long. It was all worth it because you all rewarded my work with smiles. When I put down SybreNetX, my last few supporters had almost made me cry of guilt, and it's hard for me to even shed a real tear these days. I couldn't imagine how you're reacting to this horrible news. But this is what I feel is best. I've moved on from a passion that had changed my Internet life for the better. Without BZPower and my comic career, I don't know where I'd be. Believe me, I stumbled upon BZPower by chance! I'm so lucky to be here and make comics for all of you. It's been a fun ride, but now it's my time to get off. I feel so bad to see you all get sad over this, but here's some good news!

What will happen to Snax? I must ask that any comic staff please keep this open! There may come a day when I decide to see your friendly, comic-hungry faces again, so I would release a comic and bask in your joy. I want to keep this topic open in case I ever want to add to this series again. It may not be long now.

I will be staying on BZPower and I'll be pursuing another passion: writing. I may/may not release some works here on BZPower sometime, but we'll see. This isn't goodbye, but rather... see you later.

See you later, comics forum.

mindeth the cobwebs

Unfortunately, I was afraid this would happen... I understand though, it's hard for me to even open up Paint to make a comic nowadays. Our passions shift, my new one being Role-Playing or Bionifight as of now. I won't forget the time I asked to become a PGS when I first joined though, and I thank you for the memories. I expect to see you around, but maybe soemthing could happen in the future? Only time will tell.

Sayonara, Snax!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Unfortunately, I was afraid this would happen... I understand though, it's hard for me to even open up Paint to make a comic nowadays. Our passions shift, my new one being Role-Playing or Bionifight as of now. I won't forget the time I asked to become a PGS when I first joined though, and I thank you for the memories. I expect to see you around, but maybe soemthing could happen in the future? Only time will tell.

Sayonara, Snax!

Me too, buddy. And I'm glad you understand. This experience has created so many memories that I wish I could relive, but I'm glad you loved this era. I might have something new in store for you, but I can't tell you right now. It'll be a long while.

Snax will have new content sometime! Just be patient! :)

mindeth the cobwebs

Sayonara, Snax!

Me too, buddy. And I'm glad you understand. This experience has created so many memories that I wish I could relive, but I'm glad you loved this era. I might have something new in store for you, but I can't tell you right now. It'll be a long while.

That time is now! I hope, love the reboot Sybre just as good as SybreNetX if not better can't wait to see some new comics!

-Tahukan

:voyanui:

Sayonara, Snax!

That time is now! I hope, love the reboot Sybre just as good as SybreNetX if not better can't wait to see some new comics!

-Tahukan

Not this weekend, I'm afraid. And I consider SybreNetX to be more of a practice experience, but I'm glad that people like it! Snax is meant to be better, so I could make it better! And there might be some new comics coming up soon!

mindeth the cobwebs

Sad to see you leave the comics Sybre. You've actually been the inspiration I had when I made my comics. As well as other comic writers here in the forum. Hopefully you end this one with a BANG!

I was pretty reluctant. But I'm flattered, Flare! And I dunno when this will truly end...

mindeth the cobwebs

• 3 weeks later...

Sad to see you leave the comics Sybre. You've actually been the inspiration I had when I made my comics. As well as other comic writers here in the forum. Hopefully you end this one with a BANG!

I was pretty reluctant. But I'm flattered, Flare! And I dunno when this will truly end...

Well truly never who knows maybe some flashy new kid will do em all again that would truly be the best for any comic maker.

Well truly never who knows maybe some flashy new kid will do em all again that would truly be the best for any comic maker.
There might always be at least one young comic maker like you that's running a show. If possible, I encourage you to keep making comics. You're a good guy, Tahukan. :)
  • Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

There might always be at least one young comic maker like you that's running a show. If possible, I encourage you to keep making comics. You're a good guy, Tahukan. :)

I Hope that in the future there will be many more comic makers with many more comics sparking a rise in the comic forums but in the mean time

Snax Fancomic

I whiped this up while reading snax again thinking the Orange Chicken could have a nice story line.

Edit: Snax FanComic

-Tahukan TTVM

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

I get racist undertones from the ending. So I do not approve

What i meant by "Hehe not Chinese" was an implication of the FanComic being about the Not Chinese Orange Chicken i'll edit that out as that extra line was unneeded

-Tahukan TTVM

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran