Sybre

Sad to see you leave the comics Sybre. You've actually been the inspiration I had when I made my comics. As well as other comic writers here in the forum. Hopefully you end this one with a BANG!

I was pretty reluctant. But I'm flattered, Flare! And I dunno when this will truly end...

Well truly never who knows maybe some flashy new kid will do em all again that would truly be the best for any comic maker.
There might always be at least one young comic maker like you that's running a show. If possible, I encourage you to keep making comics. You're a good guy, Tahukan. :)

I Hope that in the future there will be many more comic makers with many more comics sparking a rise in the comic forums but in the mean time

Snax Fancomic

I whiped this up while reading snax again thinking the Orange Chicken could have a nice story line.

Edit: Snax FanComic

-Tahukan TTVM

I see you put in a OneRepublic song. I love that particular song! Bonus points for that. Now that I'm thinking about it, it's pretty funny that Derrogan hates orange chicken. I mean, have you seen that guy?! Anyway, thanks for taking the time to put this together! I appreciate it and I feel honored that someone went out of their way to do it.

Good to see another who still uses Razor sprites.

Razor has always been one of my favorites for some reason. Maybe because it looks like a cute, lighthearted kit. But yeah, Razor is a really good kit in my opinion. It was my first choice for this series.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 months later...

Hey, would you look at that! A new comic! I guess keeping that topic open was a good idea, am I right? I gotta get my other PGSes in and maybe even Flaredrick (if he wants to). Then we'd have a real show!

Man, I hope I don't make anybody mad with this comic. I was merely joking, but I can always take this comic down. Also, I'm not the biggest fan of Transformers, but I've always had a soft spot for it.

Also, in case you were wondering, Sybre really is a she.

Heh heh, I'll bet you fell for that spoiler, didn't you? :D

Tahukan's Prank marks Tahukan's first official appearance!

mindeth the cobwebs

Hey, would you look at that! A new comic! I guess keeping that topic open was a good idea, am I right? I gotta get my other PGSes in and maybe even Flaredrick (if he wants to). Then we'd have a real show!

Man, I hope I don't make anybody mad with this comic. I was merely joking, but I can always take this comic down. Also, I'm not the biggest fan of Transformers, but I've always had a soft spot for it.

LOL that's amazing and yeah i fell for the spoiler that's a perfect intro for me you caught my personality perfectly!.. i think since soran's on leave from taking over the world.. i will!

glad this topic is still open!

:voyanui:

LOL that's amazing and yeah i fell for the spoiler that's a perfect intro for me you caught my personality perfectly!.. i think since soran's on leave from taking over the world.. i will!

glad this topic is still open!

Thank you! And I knew some of my longtime fans wouldn't fall for that spoiler, but at least someone did! I feel fulfilled now. And I'm pretty relieved that I caught your personality! A part of me was worried that I may have gone over the top, but I'm really glad you're satisfied. And if you don't mind, I will!

Me too! I still have some more ideas!

mindeth the cobwebs

Another new comic! Yes, I really do have a team of MOCs just like that. If I were to ever start a photo comic series, it'd feature those guys.

YES! that's awesome Sybres just like uh yeah well i...great job with that!

Edit: Posted at exactly 1 hour after release of that comic

Edited by BlueFire

:voyanui:

• 4 weeks later...

New comic, everybody! Come and get it! Alright, basically, this comic not only announces a real life event in my life (it's a positive event), but it will also explain an impending, week-long absence coming up. But hey, I managed to squeeze in something funny for you to enjoy, so that's a plus! Hopefully, a week from Sunday, I can make another comic and maybe bring some more characters into the picture, including that unknown Rahkshi in the header. Alright, starting Sunday, enjoy a Sybre-free week!

Edited by Sykreos the Challenger
  • Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

First new comic: Kinda makes me think of my "Interview with Teridax" comic. Axilus' reaction to MLP reminds me of that. XD

Second comic: Sweet! I'm trusted with the money! :)

On a side note, nice to see some new material here. The Comic forums were starting to feel a little empty.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

New comic, everybody! Come and get it! Alright, basically, this comic not only announces a real life event in my life (it's a positive event), but it will also explain an impending, week-long absence coming up. But hey, I managed to squeeze in something funny for you to enjoy, so that's a plus! Hopefully, a week from Sunday, I can make another comic and maybe bring some more characters into the picture, including that unknown Rahkshi in the header. Alright, starting Sunday, enjoy a Sybre-free week!

*Grabs Syber's legs as he walks away* NO! Don't leave me!

Edited by Damaracx The Mad Scientist

@~T1S~: Haha! That's funny! And it's pretty sad that the Comic forum is getting quiet. I guess I'm doing something about it!

@Damaracx: Don't worry, it's just for a whole week. I'll be sure to announce my return!

mindeth the cobwebs

Hey, why are ya blaming me, Sybre? I never get to do anything.... And summer's started! Can't I party a little in the meantime?

Hey, that board game thing is a little disturbing! And I'll let you have fun and be crazy just as long as it doesn't cost me anything.

mindeth the cobwebs

@Damaracx: Don't worry, it's just for a whole week. I'll be sure to announce my return!

Will it be dramatic?

Yes, it will. The comics following my real life return will be pretty dramatic and interesting.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a bunch, Arctic! However, I feel that the comic was rushed on certain parts, but I'm glad you like it!

I chuckled a lot at that line where what's his name says, "I'm a skeptic."

I must be tired or something. :P

His name's Vance, and since he's one of the more saner characters of the series, he can have his doubts about things! :P

Haha, I'm pretty sure having such a condition will make you do that! You need a good sleep, my friend!

mindeth the cobwebs

ZOMOGOND! I wonder who that guy is that just ripped of someone's head? Better yet, how did Sybre get in the water?

When you see it, you will **** brix. And I'll be sure to explain the water incident soon.

You'll probably appear in the next part or the part after that. I'm not sure.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 1 month later...

Well you obviously know! :D

But before Mental Sybre, it was Vybre.

This is inspiring me to make a character history of my own. Except it doesn't contain only Arctics.

Ah, so Vybre was your favorite at first? He is quite unique!

Hey, I'm glad I'm inspiring you! To tell you the truth, Spider-Man inspired me to make this. Anyway, you'll have to show me your results, as I'm quite curious to see the original Arctic!

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, I just read every single one of your comics here.

These are pretty good! My favorites were the Boardroom Edition, Crossover, and TV Show Debate. The ending of the most recent comic though...that was pretty surprising. Who is that guy?

I was definitely not expecting Sybre to turn into a motorcycle, that was awesome.

Don't worry, guys. I'm not actually hostile to MLP fans. Ok? Good.

(Sharpens sword behind back)

Edited by Axilus Prime
  • Upvote 1

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well, I just read every single one of your comics here.

These are pretty good! My favorites were the Boardroom Edition, Crossover, and TV Show Debate. The ending of the most recent comic though...that was pretty surprising. Who is that guy?

I was definitely not expecting Sybre to turn into a motorcycle, that was awesome.

Don't worry, guys. I'm not actually hostile to MLP fans. Ok? Good.

(Sharpens sword behind back)

I knew you'd read them eventually! :)

Thanks, man! Not sure if any of those are my personal favorites, but it's good that you like them. I'd expect you to like the TV Show Debate, though! :D And like I told Flare, when you find out, brix will be dropped.

Hey, if the comic involved Transformers, somebody was gonna transform! :D And motorcycles are one of my favorite vehicles, so it'd be natural for Sybre to turn into one!

I made you hostile toward MLP to mirror how intense Transformers is compared to My Little Pony. I, for one, find My Little Pony unbearable, though I have a soft spot for Fluttershy.

OMG, bro.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Whoa, the amount of work you put into this one really shows. 

I only noticed the shadow stranger in one of those panels IRL though, lol. Still, that is amazing. Can't believe I never caught the other ones.

Did you make Flare's sprite yourself? I don't recognize the sprite from anywhere. Well, at least the sprite isn't competing with his bottle of Coke.

This story's getting really interesting now. Consider this episode at the top of my favorite episodes list.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Whoa, the amount of work you put into this one really shows. 

I only noticed the shadow stranger in one of those panels IRL though, lol. Still, that is amazing. Can't believe I never caught the other ones.

Did you make Flare's sprite yourself? I don't recognize the sprite from anywhere. Well, at least the sprite isn't competing with his bottle of Coke.

This story's getting really interesting now. Consider this episode at the top of my favorite episodes list.

Hey, thanks! Still shows that I could keep going on SybreNetX even today! But don't get your hopes up about that! :D

Congrats for spotting him! And you were the first person to even announce that.

Nope. Flare made it himself. Sure, it doesn't look like any of his other incarnations, but at least he kept his trademark mask! And the bottle of Coke was really well-sprited in my opinion. Flare dodged quite a bullet, there!

Hey, I'm glad! Prepare to see more of the shadow stranger, cuz it'll get a whole lot deeper much later in the series. And it's good to hear that this one's your favorite! I'll admit, I guess this comic was worth the wait to complete!

mindeth the cobwebs

Actually, I think it does look a lot like his other incarnations, I recognized him instantly.

Aw, I was hoping you'd catch the pun...

Oh, gotcha. Besides, who else sports that look? Flare's appearance is unique! :)

Aw, I get it now! HAHA! That was so clever, man! Soda competition!

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

• 1 month later...

Haha, great idea! Maybe I'll join you on that mission, eh? 

We need a whole birthday topic all to ourselves, eh? Speaking of which, my comic should be up sometime tomorrow morning.

That'll be fun! With your stealthy color scheme, we can't lose!

I'll be on the lookout for that comic! Happy birthday, friend!

Hey whoa wait! What's going on here?!

What's that Cage doing in that Bionicle comic!? :dunce:

Lawls all around in this thread. XD

I was referencing National Treasure, a movie where Nicolas Cage steals the Declaration of Independence. Sybre wanted to do something fun and exciting on his birthday, and stealing the Declaration of Independence is really exciting. It seemed appropriate.

It was pretty funny, wasn't it? Hahaha!

mindeth the cobwebs

We need a whole birthday topic all to ourselves, eh? Speaking of which, my comic should be up sometime tomorrow morning.

I was referencing National Treasure, a movie where Nicolas Cage steals the Declaration of Independence. Sybre wanted to do something fun and exciting on his birthday, and stealing the Declaration of Independence is really exciting. It seemed appropriate.

Oh I got the reference actually. I was just trying to be funny and useful with my comment.

I was essentially playing around that I didn't know what was going on with all this weird funny stuff. You get me? :P

Edited by Calvirick

I'd rather steal the Mask of Creation.

Don't we all wanna do it?

Oh I got the reference actually. I was just trying to be funny and useful with my comment.

I was essentially playing around that I didn't know what was going on with all this weird funny stuff. You get me? :P

Ohhhhhh, I get it! Sadly, this isn't the first time I misinterpreted what somebody intended to mean via virtual words. :(

Playing around can always make something more of something fun!

mindeth the cobwebs

• 1 month later...