• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Virginia Being Considered for New LEGOLand

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,455 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2013 - 10:06 PM

Fredericksburg.com <a href='http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdesk/2013/10/22/legoland-considers-building-theme-park-in-stafford-county/' target='off site'>reports</a> that Stafford county is being considered as a site for a future LEGOLand amusement park. While nothing is official yet, the county is putting together an incentive package to sway Merlin in their direction. Is it too early to start planning a post-BrickFair field trip?View the full article

#2 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 28-January 10
  • 1,281 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2013 - 07:59 AM

Please, please happen.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#3 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 31-August 08
  • 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 03 2013 - 11:33 AM

[color=rgb(153,17,17);]Oh man this would be the best thing ever. I live in Stafford, and let me tell you what, it is crazy hard to find a job there. This would be really great for summer jobs and what not.Also, you know, a freaking Legoland within an hour from me would be sweet.[/color]

jlovfkk.jpg

#4 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-April 07
  • 3,079 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 03 2013 - 11:35 AM

Sweet, that's like 5 minutes from me.

(I've known about this for months)

--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#5 Offline J46 Nui

J46 Nui
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 31-December 06
  • 777 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2013 - 12:07 PM

It is just as far from my parent's house as the Florida one was, but it would still be cool to have another one around.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

#6 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 4,548 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 03 2013 - 07:11 PM

[color=#991111;]Oh man this would be the best thing ever. I live in Stafford, and let me tell you what, it is crazy hard to find a job there. This would be really great for summer jobs and what not.Also, you know, a freaking Legoland within an hour from me would be sweet.[/color]

I live in Stafford and am having a hard time looking for a job as well! Glad to know it isn't just me! :D Of course, that means more competition if they do put one here...I'm very excited about this possibility and hope it all works out!

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 Offline Arc

Arc
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 29-August 09
  • 1,961 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 10:05 AM

[color=#00ccff;]i live maybe an hour away, so unfortunately a job is out of the question, but i'm still super excited for this. a Legoland in Virginia, of all states? yes please.[/color]

036d4e86b6.png

#8 Online Councilor Manducus

Councilor Manducus
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 07-December 09
  • 3,426 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hah, I only live an hour or two from Fredericksburg. How convenient to actually have a Legoland within a couple of miles from your home.

Edited by MaliceGhost, Nov 04 2013 - 11:07 PM.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

#9 Offline Observedhalo

Observedhalo
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 01-November 13
  • 256 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 10:46 PM

I used to live in Fredricksburg. I used to live a half hour away from the one in Cali.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users