• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Kalmah's Amazing Invention

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Phyoohrii

Phyoohrii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Master of Fragmentation Rampant

• 5,453 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 04:30 AM

Posted Image

^^^^^^CLICK^^^^^^Hi, haven't been in this forum in a while. I'm sorry I made this.Posted Image

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

#2 Offline The Shouting God

The Shouting God
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,920 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:30 AM

That ending... It was beautiful.

Posted Image

With the clamor of anvils and the thunder of guns, we rip each day from life's teeth.

#3 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 05:54 AM

Carapar derp ftw! Like your spin on the invention of the squid launcher; very good. I like your art as well.
Cloud 9 has been canceled. I'm heading back to the Artwork forum to continue with my weekly comics. Cloud 9 will return when I have more content and am feeling confident it will be successful.

#4 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 09:23 AM

The best mockery of the squid launcher ever. Great how Kalmah still tries to sell them after such a fail.Looks great, I love your Powerpoint drawings. J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#5 Offline Taciturn

Taciturn
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 79 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 09:46 AM

You drew them all very well. The squid shouting as it was being placed in the launcher was hilarious. I can't believe you're still making comics.

#6 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,542 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 11:48 AM

The squid's expression as it was being loaded into the launcher was hilarious. Its good to see some hand-drawn things back in this forum.

Posted Image

#7 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,956 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 10:09 PM

So true. I lol'd at the end.

webmaster.png

#8 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 11:50 PM

God, I hated the squid launcher. Just perfectly describes my thoughts on it. Are you going to be making further comics like this soon?

#9 Online Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,894 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2012 - 05:25 AM

This is awesome. Only flaw is Pridak is unusually calm. I was thinking he would stab Kalmah in the eye, and this would be a makeshift explanation for that incident. Awesome art, by the way. How'd you make it?It reminds me of my joke about the squid launchers, except in my version Kalmah FINALLY shoots it after a few tries...and hits Pridak, who rages and kills him.

#10 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2012 - 08:10 AM

LOL this was a funny comic my favorite part was when the Kalmah was loading squid.

#11 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,756 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2012 - 10:42 AM

I see what you did in the whole comic! :DAnd boy, was that squid a baby!But the launching, I can totally relate to that.And nice art!

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users