Hi everyone :D

ZestyLemon

Hi guys. :D ZestyLemon over here. XD I guess you guys can call me ZeL or ZL so yeah :D I know it's kind of odd to be a new member now, with Bionicle ending and all that, but actually I've been contemplating on joining for quite a while already. :)) It's just that, a few months back, I was about to, but the forums were down so... yeah. :)))

Well, all I can say is that I'm glad that things are back to normal. :D I came to know this site through googling stuff about Bionicle while reminiscing my childhood. :))))) I remember how much I loved Bionicle back when I was like, 9 or 10 and would play with them in our garden, making them fly around and stuff. :))))) But nonetheless, I'm glad to have found a site where I can hope to reminisce the old, fun times. :D

Soooo I guess thats all. :D

Hey, there! Welcome to BZPower! Glad to see some new members! While it's awesome that you joined, topics like these unfortunately aren't allowed. You can check the rules of this forum, General Discussion, here. And better yet, check out the BZPower Guidelines just to brush up on some of our rules! :) -Rez EDIT: Here's the specific rule about introductory topics:

Introductory Topics:There's no need to say "I'm new here, I'm a fan of Bionicle/____!" Just have fun on the forums and post to threads you want to contribute to. Additionally, "I'm Leaving" topics will be closed. A simple note in your sig should suffice to let people know you will not be on BZP any longer.

Edited by Reznas

Oh shucks I'm so sorry my bad. o_o Oh shoots is there a way I could delete this? .___.

Hey, don't worry! Everything's fine. You didn't know these types of topics weren't allowed, so don't worry about it. Just remember the rule in the future.

There's no way to delete topics as a member, but you can click the report button on the topic and ask for it to be closed, or you can wait for the respective staff to come and close it. Either way works. If you ever need some help getting familiar with BZPower, feel free to send me a PM. I'm always here if you need help! :)

-Rez