Marvel Rebirth: Discussion

Name: Morrison

Codename: Kitsune

Age: Really he's just ageless, though one might say he's been spending most of his time on Earth for about four or five hundred years.

Loyalties/Faction: Ultimate X-Men, and of course his friend Dallas (Ultimate, that is).

Power(S): Morrison has three usable powers, as the splitting of his spirit into the multiple foxes that spread across the multiverse split apart his powers as well. The first is the ability to use and control flame, assuming there is a source nearby - lucky for him, there almost always was, where he lived. And, of course, he's able to augment the power of the flame as well. Say, maybe he takes a spark from candle...and then he can turn it into a giant fireball and send it flying at you.

His next power is the power to telepathically communicate with any being nearby. Rather useful, for him, because he's a fox, but unlike other Kitsune (like the one in the normal world) he can't shape-shift to communicate with, say, humans, so he has to be able to just speak directly to their thoughts for communications to happen.

His last power is the ability to switch spirits with other foxes in the nearby vicinity. It takes a little bit of concentration - he has to feel out their spirits - but once he's locked on to another fox, he can switch spirits with them without any trouble. However, the bodies do, eventually, change over - Morrison will invariably go back to his normal, Hokkaido fox looking body, while the other fox will soon change back to what it looked like before the spirit-swap, after a few minutes, so Morrison can't use that as a disguise for very long.

Appearance: Morrison looks like a Hokkaido fox, rather similar to his normal universe counterpart. Reddish-orange fur, with white mask and paws and such...he's really quite cute. However, he's certainly got a bit more of a frazzled appearance - his fur seems unkempt at times, his claws are almost always ready to shoot out, and his fox-face is almost perpetually set, somehow, in a scowl, after what he's dealt with.

Weapons: His claws, his teeth, his cuteness (most dangerous part), any flame source nearby.

Skills: Morrison is quite skilled at catching small rodents, shooting flames at annoying people, writing, communicating with silly humans, and protecting a guy named Dallas. It seems like something all the Morrisons have to do. Also, he's really good at ripping apart any Phalanx nearby.

Personality: Ultimate Morrison is snarky and sarcastic, never failing to crack a joke when he can...though most of the time he can be rather quiet, content to simply follow along behind the humans he has to deal with and watch them get themselves into trouble. However, he can be easily - easily - angered or worried, and it's really not recommended that somebody do that.

Weakness: He can have a somewhat volatile personality, he requires flames to be nearby for him to use his power over them, his power to switch bodies with other foxes requires a good amount of concentration, and...oh, yeah, he's weak to angry farmers too.

Bio: Morrison can't quite remember when he was born...mainly because he was never actually born. He was just a fox spirit, flying around, doing stuff for Inari, stuff like that. Fox-spirit stuff. Well, eventually, the main part of the personality decided that he wanted to spend the rest of eternity (or at least the rest of the foreseeable future) in a more corporeal existence, and so this Morrison and many others were split from that main personality Morrison and spread across the multiverse...this specific Morrison got stuck in the Ultimate universe. Well, stuff happened ,then more stuff happened, then he met Dallas, then the Phalanx happened, then Dallas disappeared, and now this Morrison is annoyed.

Edited by brother-in-lawford

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Since the Osbourne/Dark Avengers stuff seems to actually have a place in the plot now, probably time I got this guy some formal approval.

Looks good to me. Sorry for the wait.

Approved x1.

-Tyler

Edited by young sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Just some room.

Name: Abigail
Age: Appearance wise she looks around 15, who’s to say how old she really is?
Loyalties/Faction: Hellfire Club
Power(S): As a vampire she has incredible strength and speed, impressive mental capacities, and the ability to affect the average person hypnotically. Her five senses are beyond a human’s as well.
Appearance: She looks like a small, petite redhead teenager with distinct amber eyes, oddly pale skin. Typically dresses in colors of red, pink, and white. Prefers skirts and jackets.
Weapons: Doesn’t really use them, at the same time she’s capable of turning anything into a weapon if push comes to shove.
Skills: Good at improvising, has more experience and knowledge than that average fifteen year old girl. Even though she hates using it she has decent combat skills.
Personality: Wild and carefree, more concerned about having a fun time than being responsible. Despite this she’s very loyal to her friends and family. She gets easily bored. She tries to do what she’s told but sometimes it’s just too hard. :c
Weakness: She has the normal weaknesses of the vampire race. A wooded object ran through her will immobilize her, if her heart is pierced by a stake she will die instantly. A wooded bullet can injure her, as can a holy-water coated bullet or a solar paneled one. She needs a frequent intake of blood. She’s rather young for a vampire, not even 50 years old. She’s surprisingly easy to manipulate.
Bio: Turned into a vampire at the tender age of 15, Abigail was taken in by the coven of certain Lynae Rosewood. The details of how she became a vampire are really only known to her and a few others, it’s not something she likes to talk about. Recently Lynae set off on business unrelated to the coven, some kind of ‘Hellfire club’. Abigail has decided to find out what all the fuss is about.
Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

So uh, I kinda want to revise a few things about Vivus that just don't seem like they'd work out. For example, that mortar launcher on his shoulder. It's been bugging me because of how impractical it is normally, and having a weapon strapped to one's shoulder doesn't work out normally. So could I make it retractable? And also, maybe it could launch a different type of more practical explosives? Does anyone have a suggestion?

Oh, and a little thing I noticed. Even though I said Vivus looks 20, it's really more like a range from 16-20 years old. And despite that, I still imagine him to be really young and boyish looking, because having an intimidating appearance doesn't go a long way in getting people to accept you when you're an android with incredibly advanced AI I would think. Not only that, but his frame to me has never looked stocky or imposing, not exactly lithe either, but he doesn't have the body frame of a bodybuilder. And even though I compared his armor to Iron Man, I still blend in some Mega Man elements in there as well. Combined with the fact that I already said he had soft facial features and sensitive eyes, Vivus is incredibly soft and adorable compared to a world where grizzled, testosterone fueled superheroes once ran rampant and are still present. Yay?

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

>Grizzled, testosterone heroes

>Tyler is GM

>jamesonlaugh.gif

Anyway, making it retractable is fine. The altered munitions would depend on exactly what you wanted to use.

Abigail +1, but watch it with the hypnosis.

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, not now I suppose. I'm talking in the actual Marvel canon with heroes like Thor, Captain America, etc. In fact, why not just male superheroes in general? This RPG in general doesn't seem to go that route.

Well, something that can reasonably hard with a decent splash range and accuracy, really. I was also thinking of implementing something to explain why Vivus is less likely to go rogue like the countless upon countless of androids that have done so.

Behold THE TRUTH.

Hmm, I'll admit, I'm tempted to start a Glenn Beck-esque protest march on Washington.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I designed him that way, and am proud you want to punch him. :P

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

He's someone your supposed to love to hate, from what I can tell. Really surprised he hasn't been attacked by an angry mutant before. Or maybe he has ridiculously good bodyguards.

Also, another question. I have stated that Vivus possesses great strength and durability, but a bit under superhuman levels. What exactly would that constitute? I also noted how he head some sort of jet booster system that provided good agility. I'm wondering if there are unrealistic qualities about it, or if there is a lack of detail.

Continuing on my previous tangent about masculinity (more the lack thereof), I have also imagined his voice to be a bit husky for someone his age. What range would that be? And I think I may have inserted a youthful-ish character in a situation where such people probably wouldn't be allowed. Yay? Then again, Vivus could potentially draw the attention of certain girls not fond of muscular, grizzled men like David Fortson/Maurader. Yay again?

He's seen several plots and assassination attempts. Bodyguards, convoys and strict studio security keep him safe. Vince can afford it. :P

Oh, and if anyone wants to come on the show, send me a PM.

This is mostly directed towards Silvan and TPTI, but anybody else involved with the SHIELD mission is welcome to answer.

What exactly do you want Tokiomi to be doing? I sort of made him the jack-of-all-trades/instant expert character with his mnemonic powers, so he's quite adaptable. However, this also means that he has no set job. I was thinking of making him either a grenadier or an automatic rifleman for this mission, but is there anything you want?

Edited by A Magus With Class

I'll ask the same thing Constructman did. Is there a specific role that you'd want Vivus to play? His strength is above average, and his speed and agility moreso. He also has a radar function as well as infared vision. And he can scan opponents to see their abilities. You got anything?

I've had Persephone think up a basic battle plan involving everyone and their own set of skills. We're not that bad of a team, all things considered, we've got a nice range of traits for various uses.

Start thinking up your suggestions to improve it for when she actually presents it. 'specially you, Bossman Silvan

Edited by More Fierce Than Fire

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So here's a really simple question. Can I let Vivus fly? I was afraid of making him OP, but honestly, I don't think he'd be too bad with flight. After all, I didn't give him superhuman strength. He's faster than he is powerful.

Edited by JiMing

Name: Raguel “Rag” Ellis

Moral Alignment: North

Faction: X-Teachers (Or well, wants to be)

Power(S): Rag employs a special brand of teleportation. He can only teleport non-living objects, with none of them being heavier than himself. They are teleported to a “storage space” of infinite size. From this space, he can draw objects as needed, and return them as he wishes. Objects can only be transported to the “storage space” via contact with his hands, and when returning them, always materialize in his hands.

Appearance: A man standing about six feet tall. Has blue eyes with yellow “flares” in them and black/brown messy hair. He commonly wears button-up shirts, with jeans and his signature leather jacket. His hawk-like eyes are often hidden behind his black half-rimmed glasses. Rarely smiles, has a quite large adam’s apple.

Primary hand: Right

Voice: A slightly lower-than-averaged pitched voice, primarily chest resonator. When he gets on a roll, he can speak without a hitch, but when having to come up with things off the top of his head, he’ll often stutter and mispronounce words.

Weapons: None

Skills: History

Personality: A quiet man trying to get a job. Rag has personal feelings, which he disregards for dedication to work. A lot of his feelings are reflective at the past, with a good deal of hate and other negative emotions involved. While he has a refined sense of humor, and is a generally good person, Rag often shield’s himself away from other people, holding a belief that others just naturally hate him.

Weaknesses: His power’s limitations (see above), has little combat experience outside of a few fights when he was younger, almost effectively blind without his glasses, slower reaction times.

Bio: Raguel “Rag” Ellis was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to a pair of recently-married parents. His parents were quite devout, and decided to name their child after the Angel Raguel, known as the Friend of God. “Rag”, as he came to be known from being unable to pronounce his name, was raised inside a conservative home… The first time he saw a computer was when he entered the second grade, he was only allowed to play with children that his parents knew, always had to attend his parent’s church, and so on. As Rag grew older, his parents realized more and more that he didn’t fit in with other children. Eventually, Rag was tested for mental handicaps, and to his parent’s dismay, was diagnosed with a good slew of mental disorders, foremost among them being Asperger’s.They then promptly decided to not tell their son this. As time passed on, Rag grew to conflict with others, getting into brief fights with other students at his hometown, and rifts began to form between Rag and his family. These rifts continued to grow, further compounding in the differing views of Rag and his parents. By the time he entered Middle School, he had begun to be known as a “Man of the World”. It was in his last year of Middle School that Rag’s powers manifested, accidently sending various objects into his “storage space”. Him learning of being a mutant only served to further ostracize him by others, and by those he gravitated to, a special tool. By the time High School rolled around, he’d set a record as a troublemaker, a poor student, and a negative influence on other students. It was only at the height of this period that his parents decided to inform him about his “differences”. To Raguel, this was the last nail in the coffin, and he formally began to spend less and less time at home. When he graduated from High School, he got the things he needed and left as soon as he could, cutting off ties from his family, few friends, and his church. He proceeded to attend college, relying only on himself to get a degree in teaching history, the only subject in school he did any well in. However, once he got out of college, he found himself unable to get a job due to his status as a registered mutant. It was only until recently that he found that there was an open post at the Xavier Institute...

Little-known-facts: Horrible short-term memory. Rarely fights. When fighting, usually fights with a disregard to his personal safety. Has a secret passion for literature.