Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

Rebekah glared at him, eyes clearly flicking from him to the keys, and from there to the bike. Weighing her options. It was clear he wasn't going to actually let her take them, not without real effort. She had several dozen solutions ready to mind, but all were hindered by one unfortunate fact; she couldn't just shoot him and be done with it. Or break his wrist. Or-

Point is, none of them were options. So she needed to be creative.

Quite suddenly, the Ducati vanished from underneath Dallas, leaving him to drop onto the ground. Slightly cushioned, given that she had replaced it with a pillow, but the foot (no shoe, no need to get his shirt dirty) placed on his stomach got his attention quite quickly. As did the smartphone in her hands. And the miming of a snapping motion.

"Keys."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

These woods...these were the ones where...

A glare of light and a shriek of sound pierced her already throbbing skull. Groaning softly, she covered her face with her hands. The soft patch of fabric covering her secret weapon scrunched under her palm as she tried to block out the disturbances. Make it go away, please... she begged. This had been a terrible idea, but Tayen was insistent that she come here. She crouched lower on the branch that she was trying to stay balanced atop. The rain was soaking her already weakened frame to the bone, and her left eye socket kept smarting like crazy. He's still having a hard time maintaining density...

She slid out of the dense coverage of the tree and walked farther into the forest, watching for any sign of human activity. What she found surprised her. A woman standing there, her arms out and yet strangely still. Sierra flipped her hood up, for all purposes now looking like a walking cloak. She took a raspy-sounding breath and spoke. "You...you're not human, are you?"

IC: Ashley (Ultimate) - Apparently Not Alone -

Ashley turned her head quickly, looking the girl over, she hadn't been expecting company...ever, and in the rain on top of that. She looked at the girl curiously, her glowing eyes scanning the girl over. "I'm less human than I used to be, that's true. My powers sort of...took over." She chuckled, but the way she said it was more sad than amused. 

"But what about you? You can't say you're entirely human yourself can you?" She smirked. "Don't look so surprised, I'd recognize that collar anywhere. But I thought Weapon X had been destroyed...I certainly slaughtered plenty of their agents when we rescued all the kiddies, unless..." She cocked her head. "They put it on you for bad behaviour?" 

IC:  

Elle's phone had a text. 

Elle you must meet my cat today! You aren't allowed to say no! c=<

Edited by Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Dallas blinked, then laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

"Niiiice."

The keys rustled as the chronokinetic, shaking his head, made to hand them to his best friend--

--and then snapped them up into the air to his face level, holding out his shirt's neckline to catch them and trap them under his shirt.

"But you still gotta come get 'em."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Elle was lying in her bed, hair mussed up in the not-good bedhead way, taking what she felt was a well-deserved rest, when her phone buzzed somewhere. Who the is texting me? What time is it? "Bleghhhhhhhhhh."

Elle you must meet my cat today! You aren't allowed to say no! c=<

Elle sighed, and began to write a reply while still lying down and semi-conscious and unsure of exactly what time it was, really? How late could it be? It was probably before lunch, right? She had a strict 'no getting out of bed before 12pm unless you really have to' policy on those days her alarm wasn't set, and she had no intention of breaking that today.

Even if it was for cats.

i'm still in bed ashley, i'm still trying to sleep, like i'm wearing my pyjamas and stuff

well, not pyjamas, but it's a really big jumper and it's like, super comfy (it's made out of this super soft material i mean really like, suuuuper soft)

like what time is it jesus christ there's sunlight and stuff what like when did that even happen do i have to move

i'm gonna be real here ashley i reallydon't wanna movw

i'll come check out your cat later i promise i'm just in the prbcess og a lufdafadjfkdkfyejgwbdicxz

Elle's phone just about found the enter key, along with about a dozen emojis, as she faded into unconsciousness again, waking up with a start when her phone hit the ground with a rather distinct thud. Muffled by the pillow which now covered her face and pretty unconcerned by the possible damage to her phone, she exclaimed '##### it' and elected to continue sleeping, tugging her quilt up around her.

Edited by Ramona Flowers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:

"Only for a second. We could be halfway back to the Institute if you'd just come and gotten them in the first place. ."

Dallas propped himself up on the pillow by the elbows and grinned.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Rebekah stared and thought a moment. She crouched down, keeping her right hand raised menacingly with Dallas' phone, and stared at him again. "I'm not going to go fishing for them. Take them out."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

Dallas, with a mock betrayed look that wouldn't have looked out of place in a production of Othello, plucked the keys from his neckline and held them up to his cheek. They spun around his finger casually.

"Ye of little faith."

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I have little faith in anything. Least of all in the behavior of the unpredictable." The former Weapon eyed the keys, then went back to staring at the person holding them, seemingly entirely unconcerned by her objective. "Because you are unpredictable. Most of all when you're busy playing games. So yes, I am of little faith, generally speaking. Even more so than when dealing with you."

Dallas' vision suddenly exploded into bright, almost blindingly so in such close proximity, violet light, as Rebekah shifted her entire outfit with one in subspace, using the moment of confusion to snatch the keys out of his hand at maximum speed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Whooooooooops-a-daisy."

Dallas Green was on his feet before his vision blinked back to normal, and Rebekah Fell looked down with shock as thinly-disguised as expressions ever got on her face. The leader of the Ultimate X-Men had checked her movement with his left hand, while her own was held in his as though they were about to arm wrestle. Looking positively merry, the chronokinetic plucked the keys into the air over his shoulder and caught them between two fingers.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Then you fooled me again. And again. And again. So now I'm faced with the dilemma of trying to outthink and outmove my best friend in the world, one of the greatest tactical minds of the 21st century and an ice cold ######..."

The thumb on his left hand rose to prop up the cheek of the dark-haired woman currently glaring at him. Beaming carelessly, he twisted the tip of his thumb slightly to keep her face level with his...and then, with only the slightest chewing on the corner of his lip portraying any sense of caution, he leaned in to kiss the glare off her as effectively as he could. An arm found itself around Rebekah's shoulders - which, for Dallas, wasn't unusual, except this time it was to pull back the ex-Weapon's collar with a little finger and drop the keys down the back of her t-shirt.

"...and figure out how to do her one better."

His mouth pulled away from hers, and from his own uneasy bite, to grin recklessly.

-Tyler

Edited by Luke Schwarz

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"What did you do that for?" Rebekah asked, head cocked slightly to the side as her brain attempted, almost audibly, to process the last thirty seconds. "Why? Why on Earth? This Earth, our Earth, any of the Earths?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I dunno. I mean, I wanted to do it." Dallas' eyebrows did a little shrug, and he looked downwards for a moment before meeting the heterochromatic gaze boring into him. "These days, I can't say that about a lot. Could you just summon the bike back?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"... Yeah. Yeah, I can." The Ultimate replied, after a long pause. She twirled the keys once around her finger as it reappeared, and she swung a leg over it. "Hop on."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Not a captain." Rebekah stated simply, starting the engine and taking off towards the Institute. At a much more legal speed than before, but still fairly quickly.

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Dallas Green had a bad habit of never, ever, shutting up. That is until the time when it would be best if he kept talking. Not that he said much; he spoke a great volume, but the amount he said was inversely proportional to how much he spoke. And on a night drive, with a fraction of her attention span occupied by the road ahead of her, Rebekah Fell could have used a chatterbox. An unstemmed tide of quips and nonsense. Trying to make him shut up would have kept her attention. Given her something to focus on that actually required her focus, and not just her reflexes.

Her mind kept wandering. Her concentration was fractured. She was thinking too much, and without something to focus on, her mind was latching on to whatever it wanted. And what it wanted was not what she wanted. She wanted to think about the pizza she had tucked away, the TV waiting for her back home, and the warm blanket she had on top of her sleeping mat. These were normal, comfortable lines of thought. Or even plot out the early morning patrol. She wanted her mind back into its routine,

She felt Dallas inhale, probably to utter a quip, and she felt the need to shut him up preemptively. “Green, don’t you dare.”

He dared. Not that it was a surprise. There was nothing he didn’t dare to do, no matter how stupid an idea it was. Cutting off the radio before someone could ascertain the situation was far from the top of the list. She did not need the time, however. Those few seconds were all she needed. The sound of the howl, over the radio and in the distance, told her just as much as his reaction. Six blocks away, in one of the most Phalanx-dense cities in the region, under assault from a lycanthropic, deranged former teammate.

There was nothing to be done. He was too far away. The Ultimates were spread out. Gathering them under the cover of darkness was a difficult task by itself. Gathering them for the full-scale offensive that would be needed to reach their other member in time was impossible. Ten minutes just to gather them all, another ten to get to the building. John was a monster, and even more stupid than he was as a human, but even he wouldn’t take twenty minutes to accomplish his objective. Green was either at his mercy, or soon to be turned. Either way he was as good as dead.

She wasn’t sure when she started moving.

It must have been somewhere in the middle of her analysis, because she was already halfway to the ground once it ended. Heavy boots came down on a Phalanx’s head, its compacting metal cranium serving to leech the energy from her fall. The rest was shed when she let her knees buckle upon the impact of her feet with the ground, turning the bone-crushing force into a tightly controlled roll. She didn’t know where the shotguns in her hands came from, either. The shells that shattered the two closest enemies were the first she knew of them. Her muscles propelled her forward at speeds she rarely reached, with force she rarely exerted.

She wasn’t in the driver’s seat. Or maybe she was. She must have been, because no one else on Earth had ever unleashed so much lead in quite so little time. It had been fifteen seconds and two blocks were already behind her, littered with foes and guns. No time to reload. No time to retrieve. Just drop the old one and get the new one. The Phalanx were dropping like flies without time to react. Save themselves, or avenge their fallen.

That was her goal. What she had to save, or what she had to avenge, was far more important. She had already burned through more munitions than she had allotted for New Orleans. Already burnt too many calories, and the dull ache in her chest told her that she was pushing the limits already. But she was still going.

Maybe it was because she could hear, by now. Hear the pained howl, the muffled defiance, and the clock ticking away. Her chest burned, but it wasn’t pain. She was angry. She was  f u r i o u s. Boiling, high-pressure blood pumped through her veins like a ###### firehose. The shattering sound as her rifle-butt hit a technorganic face didn’t even register, nor did the thought of seeing whether the sound was her rifle or the face. The weapon and monster both hit the ground. And she kept moving. Five and a half blocks now, and her blood burned. She didn’t know what the Phalanx saw. If they saw their darkest fear, if they saw the implacable woman with burning eyes, so be it. If they saw something that was, even to them, monstrous, so be it. Maybe John saw the same thing but she was beyond caring what the mangy, flea-ridden ######  m u t t  thought about anything.

The gun in her hand was a Weapon X original. Rifle-grade munitions in a large handgun frame. Munitions originally designed for big game hunting. Abandoned for use as standard Weapon X armament, analysts citing excessive recoil. Not a problem for her once they were done. Her first shot nearly took off John’s back leg. Aim was off. Maybe her muscles were protesting, or maybe her anger was getting the best of her. Didn’t matter. Second shot was right on target, annihilating the target’s hip. The third nearly removed it from this plane of existence. The ###### would have been shot a fourth time if it hadn’t moved, and the gun had held more than three shots.

Her objective needed help. First-aid to seal up the wound, as quick as she could, because she didn’t have time. They were coming. No time to go back the way she came. Had to move. She had him held tight to her chest as she made a dead sprint, feeling the pressure mounting. Had to get away. “Green, Dallas, be alive. Live. Live.”

The pursuers were left behind, but there were more. So many more. So just mounting pressure. Her blood seethed, burning, scalding hot. It was anger, it was defiance, or maybe that was her delusion. A tiny piece of her brain finding another explanation for the burning in her chest. The stakes climbing higher, the pressure mounting, and a single word over and over in her brain. A single command.

Her grip was too tight. Speed had crept up another 10MPH. It was that time of night when the police would be watching even the roads to the Institute. Didn’t want to give them a reason to pull her over.

“I’m going to draw their attention. And meet up with you later.”

She sprang to her feet and used the movement to send her up and over the counter. Her enhancements kicked in instantly as she hit the ground, covering the distance to the blown out window in a matter of moments. The dark blur hurled herself through it, tackling both officers off of her ally as she soared, using one of the unfortunate men to break her fall and transition into a somersault. Neither would suffer any real injury, she was careful of that. Rebekah didn't linger long in their midst, just long enough for them to take note of her, before she broke into a dead run again leaving behind only a single word; "Tag."

No. Shouldn’t give them a reason. Not with the Institute so close. Not with the ache in her chest agitating her mood. She counted the beats per minute, listening to them pound away in her chest. Nout outside of normal. She was fine. Had to be. She still had work to do. Always would, and she couldn’t afford to forget what her job was.

The Ducati came to a remarkably smooth stop, given the speed she turned onto the driveway at. The dark-haired woman had dismounted as soon as the engine quieted, dismissing the vehicle as soon as Dallas had stepped off, too, and pocketed the keys. She examined the grounds with a steely gaze for a few moments, as though there were any enemy to find, before Rebekah cast another glance at Dallas.

“You should head inside. I am going to be a while.” She paused a moment, then held out the box she plucked out of midair. “Put this in your fridge. Please. I will stop by for it later, but I would prefer to refrigerate it sooner rather than later.”

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Any time you want, Bek. Take care." The chronokinetic reached out to push back the dark-haired woman's long bangs, much like he tended to do his own, and shone his smile directly at her. "And loosen up. Tonight was great. Loved every second. So just keep your ###### chin up, alright?"

Well, this was...lonely.

Dallas had spent the last couple of years sure he'd survive the Phalanx War, only to die in the first sequel. Something appropriate, you know. He'd shuffle off to ###### the same way that sex would end - climatic finish, stunned silence for a minute, and finally someone attractive - it could really go either way on this one, this was HIS dying death scenario here - would look at him and ask if it was as good for him as it was for them. Something classy.

This was just dark. And bouncy. And--oh, oh Christ, oh no no no, hair, hair, why is there all this hair, is this wolf hair NO NO NO Noh.

It was Rebekah's hair. She hadn't tied it.

...Christ, and here was him, about to ###### himself over a girl's hair. This was way too silky to be a pelt, anyway.

Dallas made himself go limp. It was not an easy prospect with Rebekah Fell in one's life.

"Thanks."

The dark swallowed him up up up

down down down

up up up

Down down down.

Orders are orders.

He woke up in a bed, with no fur, no girl, no real post-coital burn in his muscles, and alive. Completely, healthily, so divine looking that he should get promptly drowned in frankincense, myrrh, and gold...alive.

This was, like, the worst kind of sequel bait there was. And the director was looking out the window, staring blankly into the sun like no one had ever told her it was bad for her. It was the first time that Dallas had ever seen her exhausted. , it might have been the first time he'd ever seen her.

I am Ozymandias, king of kings. Look on my works, ye mighty...and I'll catch up with you tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit under the weather right now.

Was this death? If it wasn't, the sight of Bekah staring out the window like she was off in her own head, and the looked down at himself, half-dressed, bandaged, a little anemic looking, but alive. And human. No telltale signs of clothing damage from turning nine feet tall and wanting Lassie as the side chick. And yet...somehow, neither person in the room seemed like they were taking it as a victory.

He watched her revel in the sunlight for a minute, glare dancing on pale skin, and finally felt safe enough to eke out a groan. He forced himself upright enough that his shoulder blades could hook on the board behind the mattress, and his head lolled back against the cool wall with a sigh.

"'Spay and neuter your pets,' the TV said." His voice was weak, but he managed a smile as his fingers touched the bandages holding him in one piece. "'They'll thank you for it,' they said."

Whatever else you could say about Dallas Green and Rebekah Fell's odd couple dynamic, you couldn't deny they kept each other's attention.

"And I will see you when you drop by. Maybe sooner than that. Hit me up, babe. Bye."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You'll be asleep by the time I drop by. I almost guarantee it." The former Weapon replied dryly. "Even you have to sleep sometime, and you'll get bored of trying to prove me wrong."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Well, you're wrong. But let's say you're right. Why don't you just drop by now? When I fall asleep, you can steal my snacks, watch your cartoons on Netflix, blah blah blah blah blah."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Firstly, I don't watch cartoons. Secondly, I don't steal your snacks. Thirdly..." Rebekah paused, taking a moment to slip her hands into her pockets and glance back out across the school grounds and up at the sky. Then she looked back to Dallas. "I was going to walk around a little. Burn off some of the calories I took in."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ashley (Ultimate) 

"Hmm....neither am I." The trees seemed to...croak in response. "Tell me, what exactly are you doing so far into the forest, in weather like this?"

IC: 

Ashley pouted when she read Elle's response, what was she doing sleeping on such a beautiful morning!? She looked at her cat Cinnabon, who was napping on Ashley's bed. Ashley grinned when a plan began to form inside her brain. 

"Let's go Cinnabon!" The cat perked up and followed after Ashley as she headed out the door.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Alright." The Ultimate took a seat herself, after spending a few minutes pacing about for a spot that suited her. She sank to the grace smoothly, assuming a cross-legged position from which to regard the sky in silence. But she didn't stop moving. A pistol found its way to her hand almost unconsciously, and as soon as she slipped the magazine out, she was disassembling the firing and slide mechanisms without looking down and reassembling after sorting the pieces. The process repeated as soon as it was one piece again, while she stared at the sky.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Are you going to shoot me?" Dallas finally teased, breaking the silence once Bekah had reassembled the gun for the fourth time. "Center mass, por favor. I'd like something open casket."

He hadn't had enough beer for this conversation. And Bekah had his phone.

"Look. Do you want this to be honesty hour?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"It isn't loaded." Dallas' question went ignored, at least for a moment, as she began the fifth repetition. "Just gives my hands something to do while I think. Normal people do something similar with pens."

"If you want to turn midnight into honesty hour, go ahead. Otherwise I'll give you your phone and leave you be."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Dallas took his elbows out from underneath him, laying prone on the ground and gazing up at the sky. There were faces in the constellations he found there. John Howlett on Canis Major. Alex being sauteed in the Big Dipper. ######, was he like, Orion or something? Shot in the head by his best friend on accident wasn't the best omen, actually...Dallas himself was up in the air. Rebekah Fell, tall and serene, was Virgo. No question.

He wondered what time it was back home. Whether the stars were out for them. Are you dead after all, Alec? Did some new calamity rip you a new one? I hope you're in a colder heII than I am.

"I haven't told Tali I love her in two years. Wanted to be sure I meant it, and haven't come around to it yet. Whatever that tells ya." Dallas breathed quietly through his nose, and the sharp air went all the way down to his lungs, so crisp that it almost burned. "I did tell Julia. But she was Alex's, and Alex was better than any brother...so I let that go. Even after he died, and Julia started bulldozing her way through the guys in New York, I wanted to be a good person. So I let that go. Even when it got to the point where she started banging goddamn ungrateful lizard girls..."

No.

You're the leader. Be objective.

When had that happened? It was Alec before him, Ashlynn before that. Alaric, for sure.

Even after all these years, it was probably still Alaric.

It really did take the end of the world to drop someone's standards that far.

"I dunno. I'm a mess. These days, I feel like a ###### Molotov, babe. I just want to be that good person. And lately, it feels like he's only alive around you. When we were at Dunkin Donuts and Card skated, I just...snapped. Like I couldn't be in a world where I was alive, and you'd died to make it happen. I would prefer . That's what you do to me. You make me stupid. And...warm. And make me enjoy things I haven't enjoyed in a long time. The only time I ever feel it is around you, and...I like feeling that way. I want to feel it for a long time." The empath sighed and pushed his hair back out of his eyes. "So whatever it is normal people call all that ..."

There had to be stars up there that looked like him. 

"...that's how I feel."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You have always been a good person." Dallas' phone returned to him in an underhanded toss, arcing easily through the air to land in the empath's hands. Rebekah regarded him only out of the corner of her eyes; she had been looking at him while he spoke, but her gaze had already returned to the sky. She didn't look at it often. She didn't have a reason to. Her enemies were before her and below her at all times or else she wasn't doing her job right. There was no time to look up when surrounded by Phalanx, or keeping watch from a rooftop. There wasn't a point in looking up when you were trapped on the ground. "You are not good at being one. I do not think any of us are anymore. But everything you do is what you believe to be right."

She brought her knees in towards her chest and rested her elbow atop them, gesturing with her nose at the sky. "They always make me feel small. I am one person, on one planet, in one solar system, in one galaxy, contained within an infinite universe. There are worlds beyond counting where someone is looking up at those same stars from their own world. Every action has ripples, but one set of ripples is indistinguishable from the billions occurring around them. I am tiny beyond comprehension."

"But that is, in a way, a comfort. I'm not responsible for the universe. Just for what's around me. I can't protect the world. Not this world, not any world. I tried. There's too much." The former Weapon paused a moment, finally looking away from the sky and towards Dallas instead. "But I can protect what's around me. From your enemies, from the world, from yourselves. I can make Kristen run from what she can't beat. I can force John away from his own instincts, I can remind Brooklyn that she is never alone, and I can pull you from your own burning bus."

"I do it happily. I have done... Terrible things. Things I will spend my whole life trying to make up for. But as long as I am breathing, all of you are safe. I won't know if I atoned until I shuffle off the mortal coil, but I refuse to let anyone pass before me. Least of all you." She paused and let the pistol, resting on the ground at her feet, vanish into the void. Her eyes flicked back up to the stars one more time, before coming to rest on the ground below her. "Because you all have a terrible habit of giving up on yourselves. Letting fate decide whether or not it's time to go. Sometimes I think you're all looking for the curtain call, with how stupid you can be. I can't let any of you go first, and I can't let myself go because I don't trust any of you with your own safety if I do."

"And all of you deserve to stay safe. No matter how terrible you seem to think you are now, there's still a little bit of the people that saved the world left. We're stuck here, in this world, but it's the second chance we earned. A shot at making a better life than what we left behind. A shot at a world we never thought we'd see again."

"Wherever there is a New Orleans, or a Dunkin Donuts, or a Battle of New York, I will keep all of you safe. No matter how little you care about yourselves, care. Because you are good people. You're my people." The dark-haired woman's mouth quirked upwards, in the faintest hints of an ironic smile. "The stars make me feel small, but that just reminds me of what's important. My second chance is in keeping all of you from throwing yours away."

"You will never beat me to the next world, because nothing will ever get past me. You're just going to have to accept that, Dallas, because your preferences have no bearing on my concern for your well-being. God willing,you won't have to accept it for a long time because I don't want to give up any time with you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I see that."

Dallas yawned quietly and held up a hand to cover his mouth; his index and forefinger traced lightly against both ends of the bridge of his nose, like there was something stinging his eyes, but he made no indication of anything bothering him. Instead, he rolled over onto his side, putting one hand on Bekah's far side and ruffling incredibly long, silky hair with the other, pushing it away from her forehead. 

"You're about to smile. Juuust about. See? Oooh, I see it! I'll charm that motherer outta you if I've got to."

He smiled widely and winked.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME