Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

The ground rippled under the feet of the combatants like a shaken carpet, and Kristen nearly tripped when she landed. It quaked again with every step Aleks English took, hands clenched into fists and held out in front of his waist. Christine Marie drifted aimlessly behind him, watching with slightly wide eyes.

You know, I get paid an obscene amount of money to beat the out of high schoolers. Even if you came with me to the bank and watched me cash my paychecks, you wouldn't believe how much I get paid to beat the out of high schoolers." Aleks' mouth pursed, and he took a deep breath through gritted teeth while he looked around at the courtyard. "And this month, I'm going to have to use all of it to reimburse the plant girl."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ic:

"No chance you wouldn't hit an unarmed girl, would you?" Kristen asked, before realizing what she had said, "power-wise I meant. Not actually arms yaknow..."

-

Sam heard and saw, and quickly threw up a shield to cover all who where in the vehicle, feeling slightly drained from the enormity of the magic spell...

Edited by First Son Jiyu

IC:

"You are a hard man to reach English," Kane said as he looked up at his one time fellow weapon and assassin.

"Kristen why were you fighting?" Christine said as she stepped forward.

IC:

Jennifer couldn't help but scream as the bottom of the humvee exploded. Except she wasn't burned nor was she peppered with shrapnel. There seemed to be some sort of magical field or shield around her and the others huddled inside.

"Sam... I'm really glad you are here." Jennifer breathed as the explosion died down.

"There goes our transport. New plan let's find this little **** and take him down."

Ic:

"Why?! You know, you've been gone for a long time Christine. Too long. I've been stuck like this. No powers, no arm, nothing left that made me, me!"

She clenched her hands, barely noticing the metal hand beginning to crush itself under her own servos, "I'm stuck in a world that isn't my own, with a hundred voices in my mind! I get my mother, the first person who ever cared for me back, and then I lose her! And to top it off, I get to wander around this god- earth, powerless and week and unable to do anything because of what John did!"

She raised her arm to point at her sister, finally noticing that her hand had crushed itself.

"And! And- and..."

Kristen shivered, before shaking her head to clear away the voices before speaking again.

"... I just want my powers back..."

She quickly turned tail and ran, heading back into the institute, the soft sounds of her crying echoing through the halls.

IC

Lilliana looked up from the girl as she heard sobs in the hallway. "One moment." She said to the girl as she walked out in search of the source. It didn't take her too long to find Kristen, bawling with a crushed hand.

"Hey... You're that girl that helped me before... Kristen, right?" She asked as she approached her slowly.

IC Peter

As the crowd retreated inside the building, only for somebody to set fire to the lawn and another fight to break out, Peter stared at the school, thinking to himself. This was starting to become a trend. Some weird ###### would happen, Peter would outright fall flat on his face trying to deal with it, and then somebody else would have to come along to save his rear. Peter had thought about it a long time, and he finally figured out what it could possibly be.

With a sound that seemed to split the sky itself, the suspect's struggling stopped, and his body fell to the ground, blood pouring out of the newly formed hole in his neck. The shooter, a man clothed in police uniform, stood and stared with no remorse. Off to the side, a young boy stared at the dead body with wide eyes; he had been unfortunate enough to witness the scene; a local protest had turned violent and Public Eye-the city's police force-had been more than willing to turn the situation into a bloodbath, with many executions such as this taking place. The officer turned, and as if he knew what Peter was about to ask, he said "These people are, ahem, were public dissenters. They were protesting Alchemax's operations in East Asia, and were making quite a mess of it too. We decided to nip it in the bud before it got out of hand. That's how you maintain order, son." The officer was surprisingly friendly for somebody who just a few seconds ago viciously took a life without even blinking.

This is not Nueva York.

Peter continued staring at the school, thinking back to that day. Was that man right? And even if he was, would he get away with it in this world? This was a world of nearly unbridled freedom, a far cry from the totalitarian regime he had grown up in. If somebody tried pulling something like that off today, the people would go up in public outcry. Peter did keep a pistol in his desk though, just in case he did need to maintain the peace the only way he really knew how.

"... Sometimes I wonder if I could do what that man did and put a bullet in one of their heads, or something."

Anyways, he needed chair wheels. He got on his bike and rode off.

Edited by Last Son Amakusa

IC

As they walked, Lilliana quickly popped into the teacher's lounge and retrieved a pitcher and some lemonade mix before they continued up to her room.

Once there, Lilliana politely ushered the younger girl out. "I'll speak to you some other time, okay? Right now she needs someone to talk to." She said softly, pointing to Kristen before closing the door.

Using her powers, she filled the pitcher with cold water and stirred it about with the lemonade mix. "So," she said, breaking the silence, "what happened?"

IC: Another change of the metallic arm, plates shifting like sand under a wave, wires twirling like serpents, and Alec had a new tool. His second and third fingers spat from their knuckles like darts. Pretty much exactly like darts, since their tips had been become needle points. Not enough to impale someone, Deathstrike-style, but enough to pierce skin and stick fast. They stuck into the back of Kane's neck, the cue for a thousand or so volts of electricity that zipped through the slender wires still connecting finger-darts with the hand they had sprung from.

Tasers. Gotta love 'em.

"Don't worry guys, I got him!" Alec said to Aleks and Christine as his finger-taser rattled with current

IC: Persephone rolled over to Vivus and kicked her forcefield into gear again, shielding the pair of them in an iridescent dome. It quivered as a couple more tank round hammered against it

"You don't need to lift the entire tank," she explained "Just create a ramp then roll it under one of the treads. I don;t want you to lift them, I want you to flip them."

She activated her comms again, "Agent McCoy, whats your sitch?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

Kane wasn't happy now as once again the confrontation was over and he was being attacked.

"I shouldn't have come here." he groaned as his body twisted from the taser wires that had pierced his neck. Kane could barely move but he had to act. He reached back and tore the wires from his neck and struggled to his feet.

"I'm not attacking anyone, keep it up or this will turn into another fight." he said as he stared at Alec.

He glanced at Christine then. "Oh hey Christine, I haven't seen you since Weapon-X... you wouldn't have to be that chick who just attacked me sister?"

"Actually Ah am Kane..." Christine said.

"Should Ah go after Kristen?" She asked as she glanced at Aleks.

"Nice Aleks, you didn't tell me about you and Rogue's girl." he grinned and then winked.

IC:

"We've elimated all of the threats in the woods except for a single Hydra caster who is skilled with teleportation. He has rendered our stolen humvee useless and Sam doesn't think it is safe to teleport to the base. I belive we will have to walk unless we can find other transport. The whole team is here except for Harken."

Edited by Flex Till Death

IC:

"Who--?" Aleks turned and caught Christine's eye; she waved sardonically and he looked from her, as though he'd never really seen her before, back to Kane. "We're not sleeping together."

"That's not what I heard." Kane grinned.

"What the heck? Aleks what have you been telling people? Ah swear to god..."

"What have I--you even know where I've been the last couple days? Fighting for my life in New York City, that's where. I haven't even had time to tell anyone anything."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Sorry you're right... Kristen said it didn't she?" Christine blushed as she looked at Aleks and then turned back to Kane.

The pyrokinetic rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, she did. I thought you had brothers not a sister."

"Ah did, but one of them turned into a sister. Its a long story."

OOC: Happy 100 pages

IC

"I see... It must be difficult, being in a school full of people with powers and you have none." She said softly, swirling her lemonade around in its glass. "It's difficult... You probably feel like something is missing, don't you?"

Ic:

"Feel as if something is missing? I just need to turn my head to the right and look down if I want to see if I'm missing something," she said glumly.

-

"It's not that, it's the fact that I'd be making a blind jump. Who knows where we would end up?" Sam asked, breathing deeply.

Edited by First Son Jiyu

IC

"That sounds like a natural thing for a sister to do." Lilliana mused as she watched Kristen, noticing how quickly she shifted back into anger and aggression.

"But why would she be angry that you put a fire out?"

IC:

"Only to get a message to Aleks, and kept the flames contained," Kane sighed as the figure who shocked him began to walk away. He shrugged.

Christne turned towards Sierra who had just shown up. She nodded slowly. "Yes Ah have a sister and a brother... but my brother has been missing for some time."

IC:

"That actually sounds like a great idea, do you think you can do it Tokiomi? Would those memories work Sam?"

Ic:

"Uhm... From where I came from, a telepath took control over my mind and used my powers to kill people she didn't like... I got stuck with the memories and personalities of the people she had me kill, and when I got thrown away, I got the memories as personalities of all the people I'd been forced to kill, stuck in my head," she explained. It wasn't long before she noticed the odd look.

"And ah, yes I think that'd be related to my mutation."

IC:

Jennifer turned towards the agent in question. "Pay attention... we need you to download some memories of the inside of the Hydra base and then put them in Sam's head so she can teleport us all inside."

IC:

It hadn't been hard to track down this universe' John's room. There scents were pretty much identical. Jonathan stood outside before pushing open the door.

"Hello, John? You in there?" he asked. Finding it a bit odd to be calling his own name. The room inside however was empty of any occupants. Jonathan flipped the nearest light-switch and then glanced around the room.

It looked nearly identical to the room he'd had in his own universe. Before the Phalanx burned the whole place down. John traced one of the many slash marks in the wall and smirked.

John doesn't have as good of a taste in slash marks as do. Being in this room gave him a strange sense of nostalgia and made Jonathan miss home. The one time werewolf settled down onto John's bed before looking for something to do.

He got up and walked over to the TV before pressing the button on a dusty 360 console. He opened the tray to find that COD was loaded inside. Jonathan shrugged before grabbing a controller and flopping back down onto the bed. How long has it been since I've actually played a videogame? 3 years?

Edited by Flex Till Death

IC

"Hmm... I see. Then perhaps we should find some activities that would help relieve some of that pent up aggression." The teacher replied, her icy blue eyes obviously not focused on Kristen as she thought.

"We should do yoga... It's helped me with my aggression... Along with vigorous training. We can use the danger room or we can practice together, you and I."