Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"Yes, you do." The violet-eyed girl said patiently, regarding the clothing racks in front of her as if any one of them might contain Brooklyn. Which was the case. "Because if you don't, you'll never get to cuddle, watch movies, or otherwise interact with the outside world again."

"Not to mention food."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: With power of cats, it's time to time skip for everyone involved with the SHIELD invasion of the HYDRA base yayyyy

Staff IC: 

Team Sneaky Monkey managed to infiltrate the HYDRA base via Sam's magic portal, the entire base was in disarray as the other SHIELD team continued it's frontal assault on the base. 

That did not mean there weren't internal defenses however, and some were more unorthodox than others. 

As the SHIELD team took in their new surroundings, an oddly dark hallway with only the emergency lights active, the wind started picking up ominously.

The real question was why was there a breeze blowing through an underground facility? 

IC: Krystal

Krystal's enhanced senses gave her an advantage in the darkness, she could see relatively well in the low lighting, and hear and smell even better. She sniffed the air as a breeze blew through the corridor, she wasn't picking up any scents that stood out...but she had a feeling that there was something up ahead. 

"I have a bad feeling about this." She cocked her rifle. 

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Jennifer slammed some fresh clips into her pistol as she crept next to Krystal. "Same here, I don't imagine this will be a walk in the park. We need to find the control room steal the data we can and then get out." she said before pushing up her glasses with a blue finger. The lighting was a bit dim that could be a problem.

"Sam, can you do anything to give us some extra light?"

OOC: Feels good to post again, intro post with Maverick soon

IC:

"Depends. Are you asking me along so that I can tell you what dress looks best on you and then steal it, or do you want to pay for it legally with your zero income?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"Yeah, don't let the farm-girl-next-door vibe fool you, Card. This one's filthy," Dallas said affectionately as he hopped down the steps and into the parking lot.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Tokiomi

Tokiomi stayed silent, paying attention to his surroundings. He had noticed the wind but didn't think much of it as he was too busy paying attention to everything else. Namely, the lack of everything else.

NPC Guards

Two guards were on their regular patrol. They were still quite aways off from Sneaky Monkey's location and heading away from them at that; they would probably miss them if they didn't show themselves. The faint sounds of footsteps did reveal their location to the group, signaling that they would need to move with some degree of stealth, in addition to bring prepared for whatever else was out there.

NPC HYDRA combatants outside

The tanks, the Humvees, and what infantry remained continued circling Vivus and Persephone, firing at them to the best of their ability. It was clear that they were getting worn out, or at least frustrated, due to their increasingly erratic attack patterns.

Edited by Last Son Amakusa

OOC: Time to defrost my character

IC: Marauder

Using the light that the Helo's were giving off, he aimed at the center of the beams to shutdown the spotlights. Once that was done, he reloaded and relocated to a tree and went prone. He began to shoot down any HYDRA soldiers around Vivus and Phersphorone to lay down cover fire.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC:

"What are you, Bane?" Dallas turned to his lover and ran his hand obnoxiously through her hair, deliberately turning it into a mess. "You used the bedroom as your ally, Mr. Green. But I was born in it." They were both laughing, and he picked her up by the knees and lifted her over his shoulder. "Molded by it."

"The bedroom betrays you, because it belongs to me!"

"You dork."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: 

Jennifer pointed her pistol ahead of the group. "You hear that? Footsteps up ahead... we're not alone in here, we need to be quiet." she whispered. 

IC:

For a man with a good chunk of his life missing from his head, Maverick tended to have strange dreams. He suddenly awoke and sat up on his hotel bed. His golden-brown globes flickered around the room as he sighed in relief. It had only been a dream... Good so my father is still dead... just how I like him. Maverick smiled to himself when he thought about his dead father. Rest in pieces Novocain. It really was a shame Maverick hadn't been the one to take him out. He'd spent a good deal of his life imagining himself putting a bullet in that man's skull.

He got out of bed and pulled on his black tuxedo jacket. He smoothed it down with pale hands before looking up. A man with dark grey hair and duck-tape over his mouth began to fidget in the chair he was tied to and attempted to scream through the tape.

"You know I can't understand a single thing you're trying to say right?" Maverick sighed. He walked over and tore the duck-tape off the man's lips.

"Ouch, I think I tore off half of your mustache, sorry about that." he wasn't.

"LET ME GO! GOD **** IT! DO YOU KNOW--" Maverick slapped the duck-tape back over the man's mouth.

"You are really getting to be a pain you know that? You should be happy you're worth 50,000 dollars to me alive as ransom or I'd put you in an early grave right now." there was a sudden knock on the door, forcing Maverick to look up.

"Now, who could that be?" Maverick wondered out loud. He lifted up his right palm, silver X instantly opening as a red-glow burst from the hole in Maverick's palm along with silver barrel of a mini-gun.

He walked over to the door, pulling it open a crack while hiding his armed hand behind the door. Maverick found no one outside. Instead he found a single white package. He bent down and examined the package.

For Maverick. "Hmmm... could be a bomb..." he muttered as he put away his 'gun'. He shrugged before picking up the package and slamming the door with one foot.

"Let's see what we have here shall we?" he sad as he nibbled on the toothpick clamped between his teeth. 

Edited by Flex Till Death

IC:

Dallas lazily dragged the end of a fry around in the ketchup and popped it into his mouth. He took a couple seconds to chew it over before unwrapping his third bacon cheeseburger with the care of a Christmas present - and promptly took a huge bite into it, leaving another, smaller trail of ketchup down the side of his mouth. Drunk and high (and remembering why mixing the two was always a terrible idea) he heard Nicole giggle at him, and the pouting chronokinetic tried to throw a fry down her top.

"Good shot!" She then pulled the fry out and plopped it onto her mouth.

Dallas gave a weary thumbs up and took another bite of his burger before wiping the ketchup away from his lip. Outside, Westchester was illuminated almost entirely by the lights of the fast food joints and whatever theatres or bookstores were still open. He rested his head against the cool glass and closed his eyes, but only for a second. If he let them rest too long, he may fall asleep right here in Dairy Queen, and Lord only knew if he could trust Nicole not to just drag him to sleep in the backseat of her BMW for the night. Lethargically, he reached for another two fries and ate them quickly before going back in on his burger.

"Nicole...why are you here?" he asked, when he'd finally finished with the burger and was thumbing through the money in his wallet for a couple banana splits. He was so tired and out of it that he almost didn't have the energy to do both things at once.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Still a bit boozed up Nicole giggled again before pausing. She scrunched up her face as if she was thinking really hard. "Um, do you mean here in dairy queen or? I mean I'm like here because you brought me... and I'm here with you because I like being with you." she stole one of Dallas' fries and stuck it into her S'mores blizzard before placing it between her glossed lips and inhaling it. 

IC:

Dallas breathed out deeply and ran his fingers across the largely colorless stubble on his jaw and chin. He didn't know what it was that made him want to ask, let alone actually ask out loud, but when he was halfway up to pay for ice cream he sat back down, kicked up his feet wearily onto the circular booth, and looked at Nicole.

"Nicole, your mom was Emma Frost. Your dad was President. You've been insanely ###### powerful about as long as I've known you. German cars and fancy shades and enough to buy whatever size portrait I can paint. Why would you lie about something as stupid as Hellfire?"

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: 

She looked down, the happiness from her face fading as quickly as her blizzard was melting around her tiny red spoon. "I don't know Dallas... I'm so sorry... I was so dumb. I thought we both could live happily ever after at Hellfire together, and I was wrong." she looked up at him now her big blues on the verge of tears.

"I just wanted to live up to my mom... I want to be strong like her, but I'm not. I'm weak Dallas." 

IC:

"Hey...hey, Nicole, don't. Please? Not mad. And you're not weak." Dal smiled and touched her cheek under her eye with one knuckle. "I was just asking. I'm kinda high, and I'm just asking. Promise."

"Okay..." she pouted with an already pouty lower lip. "You sure you don't hate me Dally?"

"Sure as ," promised Dallas, already standing with wallet in hand. When Nicole stood up with him he turned a bit shakily and hugged Nicole tightly. The smooth skin of her jaw scratched against the three-day growth that was thinly stretched along his. "You're one of my best friends. Now c'mon, you coming or what? I need to get a banana split or two in me before I'm feeling up to driving home."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Dallas leaned up against the counter on his elbows, pushing a twenty back and forth between his hands on the faux marble finish. He had gotten through the process of order two banana splits when - "Wait, no. Three. And can I get chocolate ice cream on one, instead of vanilla? Can I...is that...do I have to pay more for that? That's legal, right?" When the cashier shrugged lazily - it was just past midnight and she was closing in another twenty minutes, what was the issue with it - Dallas grinned and crowed wordlessly, turning to Nicole, totally unaware of her deeper thought processes going on. "Ha-haaaa. Hear that? It's legal." 

While she paid and waited for the tray with their ice cream, the chronokinetic walked back to the machine and refilled their drinks - Mountain Dew for her (as if she needed the stuff) and Pepsi for Dal. By the time he'd managed to get the lids precariously back on the drinks, discreetly took a sip of the First Daughter's Mountain Dew, and slip the drinks back onto their table, Nicole had come back with the banana splits. Dallas dove for the chocolate one first, but let Nicole have the first bite after she expressed her curiosity, and then decided to let her have a second. By the time she'd reached her sixth bite, alarm bells were ringing in his addled mind.

In two minutes, they'd devoured it between them, and then each set onto their own ice cream.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Nicole didn't hear him at first she was too busy slurping down some toxic colored Mountain Dew before bouncing in her seat. "Bouncy! Bouncy!" it was then she tuned into Dallas and she looked up. "Oh yeah Alex is totally nerdy, and yeah its a good look makes you look tough, but its really scratchy on my face."

"Oh...ohhh. . Sorry, Nicole." Dal rubbed at his weekend beard awkwardly and then tilted his head left to see where his jaw had met hers when they hugged. "My bad. Whoops."

She giggled and pulled Dallas into a strong hug. "I don't care! See?" she began rubbing her face all over his jaw.

"What are you--that tickles--stop it!" Dallas laughed, trying to pull away from his friend even while her grip around his abs tightened.

"You're not getting away! Nope!" she said as she held onto him even stronger and then began to actually tickle his abs now.

"Nicole, we're in publi--oh my God, you're unbelievable..." Dallas tried to pry his hand out of her grip and reached for his navel, trying to pull her fingers away from his stomach.

"No ones around!" she giggled as she continued tickling him. When Dallas tried to pry her fingers away her body suddenly turned solid diamond. "Hah! Move my fingers now Dally!"

IC:

Aleks Belikov was walking the patterns that Kane had burned into the ground, lean and nimble and quick as a cat. His eyes flicked upwards at Christine for a second when he heard her talking about her missing brother, but then cast them back down to the charred grass that had swept across the courtyard. Plant girl, he thought to himself, Ashley might be able to help me fix this. I might not have to pay a dime.

IC:

"What, are you serious? You're one big walking line of credit at a jewelry store, how am I supposed to move your fingers?"

IC:

"Easy, easy," he admonished roughly, "don't go throwing around that l-word all the time. Don't want people getting the wrong idea." But when Dallas paced the parking lot impatiently, looking for a car to take, he looked back at Tali and smiled a little, for just a second, before taking the handle of the fire axe and casually flicking it against the driver's side window.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ashley

Ashley flopped around on her seat like a magikarp. 

"Blub...splish! Splash!" 

IC: Ult Ashley

Meanwhile a different Ashley...

"I just sensed something terrible...thousands of grass blades...screaming in agony." 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC

"Hello you, you've reached the irresistible Black Queen.... Who may this be?" Lynae's sultry British voice said from the other side of the phone line.

IC

".... What are you doing?" The icy voice of Lilliana called out from behind Dallas, a hand on her hip.

IC:

"Party shopping?" Dal replied as if it were obvious, not turning around or raising his head from under the dash. "Say Yes to the Dress? What Not to Wear? Duh? Trying to help out a friend, but this car's so new that there aren't nearly as many wires...would you hold the glove compartment if I gutted it for a few?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

"You really suck at breaking into cars." She said as she inspected all of the damage Dallas had done before picking up her phone. "I'm calling a cab anyway... I have to go dress shopping too."

She paused a moment, taking time to look at Dallas again. "Do you and your friends want to come along? Or should I just kick you out of the school for stealing a car?"