Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"Good question. Let me consult an expert."

AY-HAYYYY. CHILLY LILLI. How's it hanging, homegirl? Need a favor - if you were John Howlett, beaten up and depraved, where would you run to? Dallas almost typed Besides 'as far away from the altar as possible' but decided he might need actual cooperation on this one and decided to delete that afterthought of a quip.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

I'll tell Card to keep an eye out for Asian Mick Jagger + ghost of Anne Frank. Why can't I call you Chilly Lilli? It's a pet name. I thought we were bonding.

-Tyler

Edited by Parks and Rekt

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"She says to find John, find Daken - which means that we will not be finding John, because I didn't bring my family tree pruning scissors with me on the trip between realities and I for one have no intention of going home in the trunk like Matt Summers."

IC:

Brooklyn's thin mouth set in a hard line while she stared at the shorts, but she walked backwards into the changing room anyway and disappeared for a minute. When she came out, amidst a saloon-style swinging door and the shuffling of clothes, she was wearing the shorts and practically bouncing; her steps were light and careless, and she wrapped her arms around Rebekah's neck and fell backwards into her girlfriend's arm.

"Woo! You're right, Bek, I love these. I look hot, right?" Brook grinned and shimmied a little bit, pressing her grinning mouth up against Rebekah's cheek. "THREE. HUND. RED. SIX. TY. FIVE. DEGREES. BURNIN' DOWN THE HOUSE levels of hot."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Oof. Did I, ahh, forget to mention that those candids of John I snapped happened to be at Matty Ice's funeral? Daken snikt him. Tragic, innit? Wherever is the world gonna find another quarterback. Regardless, in death he's a cautionary tale for why we shouldn't go around attacking people with claws and healing factors without knowing what it is we're getting into, which is more than he ever gave the world in life, soooo...if that's your gameplan, let me and Tali out of the car now, and we'll go ahead and get frisky under a park bench or something."

Nahh. If you hated me, you wouldn't still be replying. Admit it. I went to your head a little~~~

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic:

Things were silent for several long moments. Way too long moments.

"I can follow them," she said, a sharp edge in her voice that wasn't there before, "I can figure out exactly where they are, report back to you guys, get some gadgets from Alex to make them say dead, and then we can kill them. I just need you to do one little thing for me."

"Yes, Kristen. I've always loved you. I just never knew how to say it."

"I- You know what? Later. Dallas, can you send anyone back in time?"

"No. Nuh uh. No way. No time hijinks."

"All I'm doing is a bit of reconnaissance. All you have to do is drop me off at the mall, send me back, go back home, and by then I'll have the stuff to kill howlett with."

"No. Not only is it incredibly dangerous to do without me, it could lead to any number of alternate universe getting spawned, where you could die, John could die, I could die, or Generalissimo Francisco Franco isn't still dead. I'm not doing it."

"You can come with me. If it does work, just remember the time now and text yourself so you know it'll work."

IC:

Look, speaking as a master on ruining people's lives - don't let John freaking Howlett be the one who put yours on hold. You...actually, know what? No. Forget it. I only get a certain number of good deeds for the day, and I don't have to make you one of them if all I'm gonna get is on. Thanks for the John tip. Other than that, you really are a waste of time.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Dallas turned his phone off and underhand tossed it into Tali's lap, staring sullenly and trying to keep his attitude in check while they were trapped in a confined metal container on wheels.

"Look, even if I wanted to - which I don't - I don't know if I could. That was, what, this morning? I don't know if I can go back that far. I've never done it before. I jump back a couple minutes if I have to so I can keep Tali from spilling coffee, or in case I want to catch a baseball I let go over my head. I don't time travel."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

A pair of eyebrows arched upwards a few degrees as Brooklyn returned, set above a rapidly widening grin. Rebekah caught her easily as she fell back, wrapping her in a tight embrace, resting her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder. Her violet eyes glowed (for once, not literally) cheerfully as she returned the kiss on the cheek, squeezing her a little tighter.

"You look fantastic, Brook. That's always true, but especially now. You're hot."

IC:

"You feeling okay, Julia?" Alex asked, cocking his head slightly. "You look tired. Have you been getting enough sleep?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC

The ice mutant stared at her phone, a sudden wave of guilt hitting her... Along with an odd feeling in her stomach.

Look... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things... I'm just not in a good place right now. Hope you and the girls are okay... Get back safe.

God, she wasn't turning into that nun from Madeline was she?

Ic:

"Are you the same Dallas Brett Green? The same one who found me a little over a year ago, newly transformed, shirtless, and bleeding out from John cutting my arm off? Are you the same guy who nearly killed Joey because of how he was treating me? Are you the same Dallas who originally even came back to this reality to find me and bring me back to your home? 'Cause if not, then why the am I still in this car with you?"

IC: Lunar just smiled and walked towards hir own room.

IC: "Actually, I was part of the fight in Las Vegas." Sierra replied quietly. "I must have not noticed you, being nervous and all. The last time I had been in the middle of something like that was the Weapon X raid, and I got pretty badly beaten."

IC:

The fry that Sakuya tossed towards him was incinerated by a flame that Morri drew from a nearby smoker. Sure, he thought the habit was detestable, but the people were at least useful when he needed a quick flame. Some short few moments after that Dallas walked outside with Sakuya, scratching Morri behind the ears. For the purposes of maintaining a simple act around somebody he didn't know or trust yet (Sakuya), Morri acted as though he was pleased with the action, like any normal dog or cat.

She looked at me weird

Now you are scratching my ears

I like neither thing

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

Brooklyn groaned good-naturedly and bounced forward, kicking her foot forward like a Rockette, putting it down, and spinning on it with a flourish. She looked Rebekah up and down and then gestured her hands down her legs.

"You're doing it again, you filthy flattering floozie!" she complained. "The shorts. I don't want to hear how hot I am, I want to hear about the shorts!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Oi, I resent those remarks. Or is that 'resemble'?" The former assassin deadpanned, though unable to disguise the cheerful glow of her eyes. She took a step back, bringing a hand up to her chin, and pretending to frown critically as she looked the girl opposite her up and down. The hand inched up slightly as she attempted to cover up a grin.

"Well, they're passable."

IC:

"I can tell." He smiled slightly, a faint note of amusement coloring his tone. Alex shook his head, the smile widening a notch. "Let's get you something to eat, and then a chance to rest. Can't have you dropping of exhaustion."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

About seven minutes later Nicole threw open the door to her room before bursting out. She was dressed in a white bikini top and matching bottom’s with pink polka dots for the pattern. She was wearing a pair of large sunglasses and held a beach-ball in one hand, a towel over her shoulder, and a small miniature speaker system her iPod plugged into before rushing down the hall to head to the pool.

She dashed out the front door of the school, accidently leaving it open as she ran through the grounds wearing flip flops to keep her feet clean.

“Pool party!” she cheered as she threw open the gate and then approached the pool. The water looked still and she didn’t see a soul in sight yet as she put down her towel, dropped a bottle of tanning oil and began searching for an out-lit for her speakers to plug into.

IC:

Christine’s eyes got distant as she stared at the tiny figure. It brought back vivid, dark memories she didn’t like to dwell on. She saw a flash of Ash going Phoenix and the plume of smoke as Jeremy Wagner teleported for the last time. She saw as the Phoenix’s flames incinerated poor Darkfang, burning away half his body before he hit the ground.

She saw the X-Men fighting for their lives for the last time united against cold blood killers, people like John going crazy with bloodlust as they killed the men who had shot down the Blackbird and cornered them into a trap.

She remembered Sierra now. Huddling in a building with them. She’d been on the plane. “Ah remember now… lord knows you shouldn’t have been their Sierra, that’s something I don’t wish on anyone the things we saw. Ah kind of miss her you know, Ashlynn Summers. She was so nice and caring and just wanted to help people. Whatever took her over and drove her to kill Jeremy, whatever caused Warren to take her life, that wasn’t her.”

IC:

Kane looked over his shoulder. He then adjusted his position, leaning himself underneath the bark of a tree and using its boughs as shade as he pulled out an old and warn red Gameboy-SP. Kane flicked the device on, ignoring the old sharpie Property of Weapon-X which was written on the back as he booted up Pokemon Fire Red and began to play.

"Come on Charmader..."

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC:

Dallas flicked his eyes up and down Sakuya's face - pulse holding steady - and shrugged with one shoulder. "Sure. Let's go Aaron Sorkin in this ######." The chronokinetic took a long drink of his Powerade and then underhand chucked the rest of the cup into the trash can; it landed in the bag and settled with a heavy thud while Dallas stifled a yawn with the back of his hand and walked outside. His face only visibly lit up when he saw the fox scavenging the rest of Alex's fries.

"Mo-rriiii! You trailin' me, buddy?" he asked jokingly, ruffling the fur behind the fox's ears. "Sakuya, this is my pet fox. Morrison, I guess you met Sakuya, huh?"

-Tyler

IC: (Sakuya)

"Oh, so he's your pet! Thought it was kind of strange to see a fox this far into town." She said, before sipping her lemonade. Thankfully the water was melting, most people didn't like their drinks watered down, but her first cup and been far too sweet for her. She walked over, looking at the pleased fox as Dallas pet him. "Hello Morrison, aren't you an interesting little fox. Gonna keep following us, or continuing snacking on those fries?" She said, before turning to Dallas. "So about that walk and talk, I think there's a shop near here so we can talk about, what happened, you know if you want. I'm not gonna push, but what's going on between you and Alex?"

IC: (Asa)

Asa Thurman couldn't get any sleep. After four hours of tossing and turning, she awoke around 2:13 AM. Not exactly the time she intended to be up, but it didn't seem she would get any worthwhile rest. She had some games on her computer, but they were so boring right now. That and every time she thought of booting one up, she quickly quit out of a feeling that she was wasting her time. So she did something else, a little more productive. She wrapped an apron around her she had hanging in a closet. She went to the kitchen, started pulling out some bowls, some measuring cups, and a couple of ingredients. Back when Asa was on her own, she baked. There was a certainty to baking, baked goods often required exact measurements, and complete adherence to the recipe. At first she baked because she had something of a sweet tooth, but she found another reason she liked it. That exactness baking required, the work put into it. It gave her something to focus on. Gave her order when she needed it, and the work allowed her to think. Sometimes she found it easier to think about life when she was multitasking.

She thought about how her life had led here, she wasn't really surprised about working with a group of mercenaries. It was her line of work, she'd be working with and against other mercenaries. That was just her line of work. What she didn't expect is that she'd fall in love. She didn't expect to find herself fawning over a guy, like she did with Daken. Lovers before were the kind that burnt out quickly. As she wasn't exactly open in her relationships, she didn't like baring herself to others. It meant getting closer than she wanted, it meant truly falling in love. She figured she'd live fast and die fast. Her entire life slammed on the brakes when Daken spared her that one day. When he said one thing, but his actions said more. He had defied orders for her, he could have just as easily killed her and go on his way. He didn't though Daken said he "fancied" her. That there was something about her, and well. She never thought anyone would do that for her, most mercs would have easily killed her and moved on. Daken didn't.

Now Asa had finished stirring, and placed the cookies into the oven, before prepping another cookie sheet. So she started falling, a lot harder and faster than she intended, now it wasn't just simple attraction, she felt something growing between them, but Daken wouldn't let on, he cared for her, but love. Daken never explicitly stated that, sometimes it felt like he did, other times she wondered if it was just a casual encounter. Those latter thoughts were quickly squashed as her trust in him grew. Now though she was a little frustrated with herself. He was only gone for a night and yet here she was baking treats and unable to sleep. She pulled out the first sheet, before scooping a hot cookie off and grabbing a glass of milk. She wasn't much of a cook, that was something she left up to Daken to handle. So far he hadn't let her down yet, in that or a lot of things.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:

After the short amount of petting he had gotten from Dallas, Morrison had moved back to eating the fries...although a moment after hearing about something happening between Dallas and Alex (and, based on the tone words [and just the tone] used, something distinctly not-good), he looked up, his ears flattening down and his fox-face assuming a look of slight disapproval and annoyance.

You are kidding me.
You and Alex, man, really?
I can't believe this.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

Dallas notice the kitsune's look.

"Don't you eye me like that," he said reproachfully. "You know I didn't start it."

-Tyler

Edited by Parks and Rekt

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: So what's going on with the Hydra Hellicarrier attack, is the big giant drone down or is it still kicking?

IC:

Jennifer flew down the hallway off the Hellicarrier now. After dropping Harken off in the medical bay she'd stopped by the armor again, this time picking out a sniper rifle. With the rifle strapped to her bag Jennifer now slid to a stop. She opened a metal door and now walked out on one of the many balconies of the Hellicarrier, overlooking the main deck where the battle continued to rage.

She saw Fury still fighting with the massive drone, not to mention the army of smaller sized Ironmen drones that were still buzzing around the deck like bees. Jennifer pulled her sniper off her shoulder before attaching a silencer. She then zoomed in with her scope, locking onto one of the Ironmen drones. She'd loaded her explosive rounds into the sniper, finally realizing they might come in handy. She took a deep breath, focused on her target, and then fired two explosive rounds at its chest. She'd made sure to chose an armored balcony, a spot SHIELD had designed as a sniper nest to protect their own if they were ever under an attack such as this.

IC:

"Friends don't manipulate friends, you know. Or kill them."

"That's the point Dal! He's not our friend. For me to get my powers back the John of this dimension has--"

"--this dimension has ruined us! One by one!" Dallas' voice cracked loudly and he kicked at the back seat of the taxi angrily. "It's turned us all into monsters, and I'm the only one who cares anymore! John's a werewolf! Ashlynn's a vampire! Bekah's convinced herself that she woke up hooked up to Skynet one morning, and that's her Get Out of Giving a Free Card! I don't even know what I did, but apparently it's enough for me to get locked out of home forever and ever!" 

Dallas held down the window button hard, desperate for some cool air, feeling himself overheat, feeling his eyes heat up with hate and pain and fear.

"You know I used to pray we were dead?" he shouted hoarsely. "When you were gone knows where and I couldn't even keep a goddamn night's sleep down, I would take some sleeping pills, I would hold my Christopher and I would dream that something had gone wrong and that we had died, so at least I could explain to myself why we were stuck here, separated, with all these people who hate our guts!" The St. Christopher pendant, sterling silver, dangled from Dallas' neck. None of the other Ultimates even knew he was Catholic.

"Stop the car," he whispered darkly, before his voice picked up in frantic pitch. "I said stop the car!"

The taxi skidded to a halt. Dallas reached for the door handle on the outside of the back door and flung the car open, looking at Kristen. The girl was shellshocked, pushed back into the corner of the seat away from Dallas' wrath.

"All this over a goddamn metal arm." He sniffed and held his head up to prevent himself from laughing - or the tears from rolling down his stark cheekbones. "Let your insecurities be the ruin of you, Kristen Hailey. See if it bothers me."

Stopping to pick up his phone as an afterthought, he stepped out of the car and took a tentative step out into the park.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME