Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"Um, okay." Nicole said. "Is your Dal coming here? I mean to your room? Like soon?" she said looking hopeful and baby blues wide.

IC:

Johnathan stepped into his room and sighed. He didn't know what to do with himself honestly. He wasn't tired and didn't feel like playing the old 360. He pulled out his phone after having a random idea and decided to call his sister, Julia.

He pressed the phone to his ear and waited for Ultimate Julia to answer.

IC:

"Uh, well bye Ashley." Nicole said. "Can you make me one? A cute Jiggle Puff before you go?"

IC:

"You don't sound super enthusiastic," Johnathan noted. "Not really sure, was hoping you'd have some ideas. Catch a drink? Maybe hunt down some criminal scum and bust some heads? Go for an exciting SIM in the Danger Room, I'm up for anything Jules."

IC:

"Sweet, sounds good to me." Johnathan grinned to himself. "I know a bar, they don't check ID so we're good. Plus the drinking age back in our universe is do whatever you want everyone's dead so I think we're straight. Where you at? I can pick you up on my bike." he said as he turned and headed out of his room, walking down the hall as he headed for the stair case.

IC:

"Alright, I'll be there in ten." Johnathan said as he hurried down the stairs.

Few minutes later and he was back in the garage, his bike resting exactly where he'd left it about ten minutes ago. "I'm never here for long." John mused as he climbed into the bike before pulling on the black helmet again. He started the bike and then pulled out before heading down the road, accelerating as he began to head back to the Buffalo Wild Wings.

IC:

"That's a cool attitude to have." Dallas ran his hand along Morrison's head and put his other elbow on the top of the chair, running his hand along his neck. "Alec told me I should sign up for one of these. Not sure exactly, uh, what I'm supposed to talk about. Met a cool girl, seems to like me, we got stuff in common, and she's like, really hot...but it just so happens I got a relationship that feels like it's going nowhere and I don't know if I have the sack to admit it. I'm really good at, like, book learning and stuff...and I think I can count the classes I've gone to this semester on a hand. One best friend's tumble out of a skyscraper is all over Dailymotion, and the other practically never leaves the basement now. Which am I supposed to talk about?"

-Tyler

IC 

"Whatever's easiest," she replied. "You don't have to share your life secrets with me."

IC:

"SWAAAAY-ZE." Dallas slid forward as though his feet were on wheels, skidding to a halt in Kristen's front door and poking his head in. He had freshly showered; his black hair poofed up in the air conditioning, ruffled up by a shirt he'd probably put on in the hallway. "Speaking of which, I was googling a bunch of celebrities from back home, did you know Patrick Swayze died in this universe? I mean, Jesus, I know our world ended and all, but...we still got Patrick Swayze. I'd let that man defile me in any universe." He budged through past Nicole and into Card's room, jumping forward onto the bed and wrapping his arms and legs around the bedpost suggestively.

"Comeoooon!" he groaned impatiently, flipping the unbuttoned collar of his short-sleeved henley like he could smack Kristen into activity with it. "I was promised donuts, coffee, and high-speed hijinks. You're not even dressed yet! I could win Chilly Lili's heart in the time it takes you to get a wardrobe together."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"We'll go to the new place soon, Aella. You won't get locked in, either. I promise." Tera left off the minor detail that the reason they hadn't already gone to the Helicarrier was that Hydra had attacked it, but she didn't need to know that. Neither of them did. "You'll love it."

IC:

"That's because the French don't do anything."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Name: Adam Aardvark

Codename: Captain Allergen

Loyalties/Faction: Unaligned

Power(S):  Captain Allergen's power is to trigger allergic reactions in people. This includes watery eyes, sneezing fits, rashes, hiccups, and other more severe symptoms.

Appearance: (What your character looks like.)

captain_allergen.png

Weapons: He has a can of pepperspray. He also has a sidekick named Rocko, who is a brick that he throws at enemies.

Skills: (Things your character is good at.) He can make a mean peanut butter and cheese sandwich. He also likes to write haikus.

Personality: (Your character’s behaviors, how they interact with others, how they think about things.)

He's kind of an oddball, sort of oblivious in some ways, he thinks he has pretty cool powers and sees himself as being on par with the likes of the Greats like Spider-Man, Captain America, Professor Xavier, etc.

Weakness: (Everyone has weaknesses, powers or no. Try to make them clear.) Benedryl can temporarily strip him of his powers.

Bio: (Your character’s history. Can be almost anything really, try to make it at least a couple sentences.)

Adam Aardvark was involved in a top secret experiment designed to turn him into the ultimate killing machine. When the experiment failed, and no powers materialized, they wiped his memory and sent him back home. Little did they know that the experiment was a surprise success- while he did not become a killing machine, he did become CAPTAIN ALLERGEN!!

captain_allergeen.png

Edited by Ichthys
  • Upvote 1

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

OOC: Hi Ichthys, glad you want to play the RPG. Just so you know you should post that profile in this topic, not in here. : ) 

IC: Aella

"Where is this Helicarrier thing anyway? Is it that way?" I pointed in a random direction. "Or that way?" I pointed in the opposite, it had to be one of those ways. It wasn't like it could be up in the sky or in a cookie. That would be utter nonsense. 

With that thought I looked up at the sky. I'd been doing it a lot. It felt like it had been so long since I'd actually seen it...

Wait...have I ever seen it before? For a moment I thought I had, but that was impossible, my whole existence had been in that cursed lab, there hadn't been anything else. Right?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"... It's a bit difficult to explain."

IC:

"What? French jokes aren't funny?" The former Weapon seemed to mull that over for a moment, then frowned. "What about Canadian jokes? American jokes?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"..."

Rebekah stared at her girlfriend almost reproachfully before crossing her arms. Violet eyes continued to stare as her expression morphed into what almost looked like a pout, and she harrumphed, picking up the shopping bags off of the counter.

"You're mean."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

oh no mister bill

"Please don't pout," Brooklyn pleaded, throwing an arm around Rebekah's shoulder and looking up with wide brown eyes. "I will puppy eye you relentlessly."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I surrender, I surrender!" Rebekah replied quickly, giving her a quick hug and letting her expression turn into a smile. "I can't withstand the puppy eye tactic. You're evil for using it, but it works."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I know," Brooklyn assured Bekah, taking a few bags out of her crowded hand and toting them over her elbow. "And I know. But I need to keep 'em sharp from time to time."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"You were supposed to use your powers for good. Not for evil." Bekah observed, pocketing her card once more and beginning to walk out of the store. She held most of the bags in her left hand, incredibly unconcerned about hanging onto them. "Instead, you use them to manipulate your poor girlfriend."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"You? You're the poor girlfriend?" Brooklyn rolled her eyes. "You could murk me at anything, okay, you are not the poor girlfriend in this partnership."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Excuse me, I don't know the meaning of the phrase." The violet-eyed woman grinned, hiding it behind a look of false affront. "You're the mean, verbally abusive one."

"... And I literally don't know the meaning of the phrase."

IC:

"Actually, both of those are a little true."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"If we're going to play the abuse game, I'll just dredge up all those instances of you kidnapping and imprisoning me in the villa for days on end. Harrumph."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"And it's not verbal abuse when you have to pretend to pout just so you don't laugh me off for being a dork."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME