• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Marvel, Rebirth:

marvel rpg game topic

• Please log in to reply
5921 replies to this topic

#5921 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 15-July 12
  • 566 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2014 - 11:27 PM

IC:

"It was worth a try."

IC:

"Hi Morrison!" she waved at the cute fox.

#5922 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,957 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2014 - 10:15 PM

IC:

"Sure you are, dear." The former Weapon commented, barely keeping a hint of laughter out of her voice. Rebekah had set herself up in a seat with a multitude of food containers arrayed around her, one container of pretzel sticks in her hand and the largest soda size she could possible have ordered in the other. After taking a large slurp, she paused to answer again.

"That most certainly is talent."

IC:

Brooklyn smiled softly and finished off her next two pretzel sticks in short order, but all the same it was clear something had begun to bother her.

She didn't voice it for another five minutes or so, while the couple watched people flit in, out, and around the food court; she feigned amazement at a giant Chik'Fil'A cow walking around, and the girls took a selfie with it, but afterwards she quieted again and started to nibble at an eclair. Finally she could feel it about to burst from her: "Why are we here?"

Bekah turned to look at her, and opened her mouth to speak, but Brooklyn kept talking first.

"I could have spent the rest of my life with you in Italy. The people at the markets knew us by name. We were practicing with swords, running with each other at dawn, we had Netflix and dessert and each other and God, it was all I ever wanted. But...I come back one day ready to make some pizza, and I find you packing like your life depends on it. I didn't say anything about it for the rest of the week, I didn't say anything on the plane, and I haven't said anything since we landed Stateside, but...why? What are we running from? Or to?"

-Tyler

and again, pathetic confusion.

ghostie.jpg

dorian, you aint changed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users