Marvel, Rebirth:

IC: Jesika (Ult.)

She didn't even have a weapon what was she even thinking this could go exactly like last time you know that look at you you'd just be a giant flying glowing target what do you even expect to do stop an invading army that no one else seems to have been able to you know how this plays out you've been there before you know what it looks like the people scream and panic you're trapped within the crowd you can't move they start shooting people drop buildings are falling you trip over yourself running the rubble pins you can't move but it doesn't hurt you hear footsteps they come closer the sky goes grey flashes of white and red the screaming something's wrong you see the shapes--

A whistle, followed closely by the sharp crack and ping of something small, metallic, and fast hitting low-grade concrete ripped through her thoughts.  She blinked once, catching sight of a dull glow seeping through her eyelids as she did so.  Jesika glanced down at her arm, and was almost shocked to see it lit up cyan.  That explained her eyes.  She didn't dwell on it, instinctual ducking as the bullet found it's way a little to close for comfort to the apartment.  Right, they had to move.

"Come on Batboy, I've got your back."

With scarcely a glance back, Jesika made for the open window, the huge, metallic appendages melded to her back beginning to unfurl.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"She's been through a lot." The technopath said quietly. "You have too, but it's... Different. I've been in your world, and I've been here too. You both have your problems. Don't minimize someone else's."

His expression stiffened, however, when John spoke. This one he was familiar with, too. He'd been in the Ultimateverse when things went bad, watched their Rebekah have to carry their Dallas back to safety... Apparently she had concluded that he wasn't a threat anymore. Apparently her analysis didn't include threats to patience.

"Dallas," He started to speak, looking at Showstopper to differentiate between the two. "Get a muzzle on your teammate, please."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"My bad," Johnathan folded his arms. "You're right, we've all been through a lot. Sorry for the tasteless joke." John said. He had a bit more respect for Alex in that he'd actually been to their universe and experienced first hand what HeII really was like. The muzzle joke didn't really offend him, he'd heard it all before.

"How you been since you got back from our dimension slim?" he asked Alex.

Edited by FleX-Man

IC: Damian

"Good to know we're not going gentle," Damian half-sighed. He didn't have his costume on his person, but did it really matter right now?

"Okay Staff, let's go."

No. I don't wanna.

"Well, they're going, and I want to actually help, so yeah. We're going."

... No.

"Yes."

No.

"... You're going out of your way to be difficult, are you," Damian muttered, looking at the head of the Staff.

IC: Conversation having turned away from the interesting question about his lycanthropic state, Nero contented himself listening to the tension rollercoaster that influenced conversation on the Blackbird.

"Just like old times, yeah?" Nero murmured to nobody in particular.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Alec looked back at Christine as she asked her question, "A healing factor would be useful. John and Nero both have one." Yeah, rattling off the powers of those on the jet as though he'd carefully planned this out, and hadn't looked them up just now on the onboard computer's mainframe, "And if you could try and pull some memories out of the HYDRA thugs, see if you can get a grasp on what their overall plan is, if they even have an overall plan, or what their positions are, that would be grand. Same goes for you Kristen."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC

"Thanks, man." Cody pulled on the pair of pants. A little big, but not too bad, and much better than a hospital gown.

"Alright. Now that we've got that sorted: I've got some Nazis to take care of."

IC

Rene looked bemused. "Uh, okay. Once upon a time there were twins and they went to New York to fight an army and it was really awesome? The end?"

IC: Peter

He isn't even commenting on the supersuit. Does he notice it?

"Alright. Now that we've got that sorted: I've got some Nazis to take care of."

Uh... What?

Perhaps he's a mutant like you?

I guess, but still, it-

"-might not be the best ide-"

Wait.

Isn't that what I'm doing right now?

Who am I to judge?

Well, the least you could do is keep an eye on him.

Like you don't with your students.

"... You wouldn't mind if tagged along, right?"

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Shiloh

"We'll...we'll work on your storytelling abilities later."

IC: Katherine "Kitty" Pryde

As Kitty lead the way, she glanced back at Sierra. "Something on your mind?" 

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Christine thought about what Alec said and then nodded. “Okay,” she said before she got to her feet and approached Nero. If she tagged John she’d also get those nasty claws, but if she tagged Nero she’d get his healing factor and his sonic abilities since her mutation now allowed her to stack two different abilities.

“Kristen can’t use her powers anymore, ever since… well you know.” She said.

“Mind if Ah give you a quick touch?” she asked Nero with a wink pulling of an indigo colored glove.  

“Wolbacia huh? That’s cool. I tried to come up with a codename when I was younger and developed my powers. My first idea was Boner,” he said as he lifted a hand and allowed four sharp bones to protrude from his hand before sliding them back into himself.

“But then I realized that’s a terrible name.”

“So, from what I’ve seen we have soldiers, Power armor wearing nazi’s, drones and snipers. Aleks, Slim and Jeff are focusing on the snipers, anyone with ranged attacks should try their hands on the drones, for the most part we should try to take down the soldiers. I’ll concentrate on the Power armored ones; I’ve always preferred slicing up tin-cans.” He smirked.

"If you say so." Kitty didn't press, she knew Sierra probably had plenty on her mind, and would talk about it when she wanted to. 

They were halfway to the medical bay now. "So, how are you feeling? I know getting shot with tranquilizers can leave you feeling...woozy." Sierra seemed fine but it didn't hurt to ask.

IC: Nero shrugged. "Don't make me no difference. Just be careful, yeah? My healing factor ain't tied to no x-gene mutation or anything. It's a part of the whole wolfy thing, so I dunno what difference that'll make on you gettin' the powers as you like."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

"One. My son, Jeffery. He's probably going off with the others into mortal peril as we speak." She sighed. "He's a lot like me when I was young in that regard." 

IC: Shiloh

"Me too." The machines trailing behind the twins were making all sorts of interesting noises.

IC: "Hmm, well then try not to get shot to much I guess," Alec shrugged at Kristen, "I could try getting some mods into your arm if you like though, give you a bit more firepower. Just be careful on burning through your energy reserves."

He pulled the Blackbird up as they reach the scene of the battle. Lets see, buildings, buildings, buildings...ah there was one. Nice neat balcony. With pot plants and everything. Should make a decent spot for Aleks, and he could use the plants as cover if Alex needed a break. He got as close to it as he dared, lowering the boarding ramp so Aleks, Alex and Jeff could make the jump and get going on their tasks.

"After this its red alert peeps!" Alec shouted at the rest of the team, "We'll be heading into a mess of heavily armed d-bags who all want to kill us for reasons. So everyone take a comms like the nice Russian man said and ready up!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Perfectly alright." Kitty assured her. "Well, one thing we did quite often was go to the beach. We lived in Cali at the time so I took him there every day I was able. He liked it so much all he practically wore was swim trunks for a while." She smiled at that. "It was very difficult to tell him when it was time to go home."

Edited by Grochi Cat