• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Marvel, Rebirth:

marvel rpg game topic

• Please log in to reply
6886 replies to this topic

#6881 Offline Lara Croft

Lara Croft
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disk of the Sculptors Secured

• 07-April 03
  • 9,022 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2015 - 01:16 AM

IC: Abigail

"Oh you mean Jenna? She's somewhere around this burning dump of a city?" Abigail put her hand above her eyes and looked around as if searching. "Any idea where she might be?"

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth

540_rotator.jpg

#6882 Offline Aikuro Mikisugi

Aikuro Mikisugi
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 12,668 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2015 - 12:40 PM

IC:

"I spent high school at Westchester," he explained, running his free hand through his hair and tightening a fist around his bangs. "Mom, Dad and I thought I'd be better off using my power to help people than I would be using it to skip Ms. Malone's pre-Algebra class every day."

His eyes widened imperceptibly at the needle, but he had survived sexual assault, Weapon-X assaults, giant killer robots, and half his friends. He could survive some morphine.

"All things considered? They were kinda right." He beamed as much as he could. "I suck at pre-Algebra."

IC:

"HE'S NOT CHUGGING, SAPHINE!" Lacey inclined her head in savage, alpha female greeting at Romulus' bodyguards before turning her expecting stare back onto the once-Emperor of the known world. That stare only loomed closer as Kyle tilted her forward, closer and closer to Romulus' face. Her normally cheerful face was not smiling; she looked much more like the woman who had torn all the fingers off a drone's gauntlets and then challenged it to a fistfight. 

"When I got hired, Ric told me that you were one of the most charismatic leaders the world's ever seen. One of the keenest tacticians to ever walk a battlefield. One of the greatest killers alive." Big brown eyes narrowed in challenge. "It's going to kill him when I tell him to add goddamn milk drinker to your dossier."

-Tyler

i think i should teach you a few things about your body

#6883 Offline Havelock Vetinari

Havelock Vetinari
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2015 - 05:57 PM

IC (Alecto)

"Help people? Kid...they sent ya to the wrong place for that. X-Men don't really help anyone. Never did...." Alecto paused a moment. "If this sort of thing is common for you, I've gotta say, there's better jobs out there. I can put in a good word." Alecto shrugged helplessly as he held up the needle. "Whenever you're ready...." Alecto paused. "And I'll drive you home, wherever that is. I'm not gonna let someone hopped up on morphine out into the streets. And something tells me your twin over there is a bit distracted."

Poor kid. Probably got "forgotten" alot. The nice ones always were. You had to make a fuss and raise a bit of fire to get anything in this world. He hoped the kid learned that before it was too late.

IC (Romulus)

"I do believe you're drunk." Romulus smiled, taking in the festivities. "No shame in that. Such a glorious victory must be celebrated." He pointedly ignored the other commentary the drunken secretary turned warrior woman had offered up. He turned to one of his men. "Mr. Reynolds, if you don't mind...I'd like to fetch me some wine. The good vintage if you will."

Edited by Havelock Vetinari, Jun 26 2015 - 06:05 PM.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

#6884 Offline Aikuro Mikisugi

Aikuro Mikisugi
  • Members

• 28-July 08
  • 12,668 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2015 - 06:12 PM

IC:

"It's alright. If he told me he's driving I'd beg him to chance his mind." Dallas rolled his shoulders around on the makeshift table. "So...what happened between you and the X-Men?"

He noted the winged mercenary's face and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm an empath. I can feel everything inside the people around me...and I know you feel sorry for me. Don't." He made the Herculean effort to sit up and look Alecto in the face. "I chose this. And I chose to stay. Whatever you think of the institution...the team members...we're all just kids. We're all just kids with big hearts. Used to think we were child soldiers, and maybe, like...yeah. But I was there in Philadelphia. I was there in Washington. I watched Las Vegas on television, and I hated myself for it, because I knew there was someone there I could have helped. I was there in Canada, though, and I met people I helped. I was the first one inside when we destroyed a concentration camp and saved dozens of mutant kids just like us who got the short end of the stick. Some of them were my classmates. I ended up dating one of them.

"Don't you pity me," he said, and for a second there was a hint of Showstopper's fire in his bright blue eyes and voice. "There are others who've had it worse. I've seen them, and I've hugged them, and I've cried with 'em. And if I did right by them, then the ###### in between s'worth it."

-Tyler

#6885 Offline Havelock Vetinari

Havelock Vetinari
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2015 - 07:09 PM

IC (Leon)

Leon shrugged. "Sorry to say I don't. Last I saw she and her....friend...were doing...things...near an apartment complex. Near Times Square in fact. I thought, since I didn't see her dancing merrily in the chaos, she might have left the area."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

#6886 Offline Aikuro Mikisugi

Aikuro Mikisugi
  • Members

• 28-July 08
  • 12,668 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2015 - 02:29 PM

IC:

"If you sniff it before you-" and here Lacey wavered on the mercenary's shoulders slightly "-w-woah...if you sniff it before you drink, I swear to God I'm gonna...gonna...MORE BEER!"

-Tyler

#6887 Offline Lara Croft

Lara Croft
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disk of the Sculptors Secured

• 07-April 03
  • 9,022 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2015 - 06:27 PM

IC: Abigail

Abigail sighed, it wasn't much to go on really. Finding Jenna would be difficult, more likely than not she probably wasn't even in Time Square anymore. Still, it was their only lead it seemed. She put her hand to her chin and rubbed it, looking thoughtful, her ridiculously pink skirt blowing in the wind. 

"Well, it looks like we have no choice but to look around Time Square...wait does she have a cell phone of some kind?" And if she does why don't I have her number!? Abigail decided to check her own phone, before letting out a sound of displeasure, of course she didn't have any bars! With all the chaos though that really wasn't surprising. "Nevermind, service seems to be out anyway...I guess will have to ask around Time Square...it will be like an investigation!" She beamed excitedly at that, she'd always wanted to try being an investigator...along with being a DJ...or a Phlebotomist.

Edited by Lara Croft, Jul 01 2015 - 06:52 PM.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth

540_rotator.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users